• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What don't you want to see when you walk into a business

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
men-to-woman-shoe-size-conversion.gif

There u go...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
But if you climbed down from your Highchair Your short odiousness and came round to my side of the table You could never reach up high enough to grab my steak
Know your shortcomings little man
Pick on someone your own size, you big meanie.

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
People chatting amongst themselves behind a service counter completely ignoring the customer! That really peeves me.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dirty tables or highchairs at a restaurant.
Yes Agree 100%
XLNC should always clean up after himself after the restaurant has been so kind as to let a grown man ( if a Odious Albino Dwarf can be called a grown man) use a high chair So he can eat at the grown ups table

Phoebe

Legend Member
People chatting amongst themselves behind a service counter completely ignoring the customer! That really peeves me.

I just walk straight out... :) I agree there Morgan,

Baggage handlers and postal staff throwing boxes clearly marked fragile.

Thats why they do it.... come on thats the oldest gag in the book....

Dirty tables or highchairs at a restaurant.

Once again I would grab my coat, handbag and leave... imagine what the kitchen must be like and if the chef washes his hands after the loo or even a quick wank over that hot waitress... ;)

Yes Agree 100%
XLNC should always clean up after himself after the restaurant has been so kind as to let a grown man ( if a Odious Albino Dwarf can be called a grown man) use a high chair So he can eat at the grown ups table

DO you have to be so cruel.. :) LOL

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
There is nothing worse than when you walk into any business and get snapped at by the person behind the counter because they're in a bad mood or have just had a terrible day. I feel sorry for them , but it also feels like they are attacking a nice customer as well.

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I saw a waiter cough all over someone's food once , and it wasn't a small cough. It went on for a number of seconds. Yuck!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I saw a waiter cough all over someone's food once , and it wasn't a small cough. It went on for a number of seconds. Yuck!
Did he take it back... and return with a 'replacement' moments later?

As a germophobe, that sort of thing can be quite a turn-off and concern when dining out. Ideally, I would have surveillance of the entire meal preparation and delivery process to ensure it meets my stringent sanitary requirements. :doctor:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I walked into a Vietnamese restaurant once, the food was pretty good there. While standing and waiting for a table to be available, saw the lady in the kitchen dropped a fried chicken drumstick on the floor. She picked it up, gave it a pat and wipe. Back onto the serving plate it went, out of the door I trot. :yuck:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
A pet hate of mine is walking into a restuarant and seeing heaps of dirty tables and the staff out the back chatting and laughing.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
- if we are taking about the type of businesses we all discuss here................... MY MUM.

Phoebe

Legend Member
- if we are taking about the type of businesses we all discuss here................... MY MUM.

I booked your mum last night, she told me you were a handful as child much like her breasts... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
But maybe the rest of us would ??
The above statement is not necessarily the views of this writer
This was an opinion piece by a bloke who says before he thinks
Signed by the left side of the brain

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I booked your mum last night, she told me you were a handful as child much like her breasts... ;)
I have no problem with that, only fair since your mum told me that "you have always like to wear silky knickers and your sisters were not happy with you using theirs". Amazing how she can talk with her mouth full.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I have no problem with that, only fair since your mum told me that "you have always like to wear silky knickers and your sisters were not happy with you using theirs". Amazing how she can talk with her mouth full.

My sisters were cool with that....... as for my mums's mouth being full, she told me you lasted about the same time it takes to do a soft boiled egg... ;)

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
My sisters were cool with that....... as for my mums's mouth being full, she told me you lasted about the same time it takes to do a soft boiled egg... ;)
This could go one endlessly - cause we are both smartarses - truce? Anyway she exaggerates everything.