Status
Not open for further replies.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
How many Germans are needed to change a light bulb
None, if engineered correctly!
And ve engineer correctly!!

A perpetual light bulb? Now that is just silly, Herr Happy Zwei. No one, not even ve Chermans, can engineer a light bulb that never ever needs changing.

However, ve can say our glorious light bulb vill last for a thousand years, und if you disagree, you vill be sent to the Eastern Front!

Or worse, to Bunnings -- where you vill be hopelessly lost for years and lose all hope of finding vot you vant -- to pick up a replacement which vill not be required until precisely 31 December 3014 at 0156 hours Berlin time.

Happy2

Legend Member
Bunnings good Bunnings part of Wesfarmers Me have Wesfarmer shares

Please send more lost souls to Bunnings as punishment if you would be so kind Herr XLNC

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
There was three teenagers, who needed to climb three walls.

When they began to climb the first wall, the devil appeared... "boys, you can climb the first wall, and the second wall... but not the third!" the boys agreed "yeah yeah" and finished climbing the first wall! What a sight to see! there was naked woman everywhere. Here they stayed for a whole year. when they got bored of these woman, they all climbed the second wall! WOW! even sexier naked woman! They stayed here for another year. By this stage they had forgotten about the devil and his rule. So they climbed the third wall and the devil appeared! "I warned you. Now as punishment for disobeying me, whatever your father did, I will do to your cocks!" The first ones was a baker, so he got his burnt off. The second one was a butcher so he got his chopped off. Then the third one started laughing at the devil! "whats so funny?" "my dad was a lollypop maker...."

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
There were three men in an Airplane. The Airplane has a malfunction and crashes in the the woods.
Fortunately, they survived but unfortunately the woods that they crashed in were infested with cannibals
A cannibal comes up to the three men and says "If each one of you guys goes and brings me back ten fruits each I will let you guys live."
So the three men go on thier ways getting their ten fruits.
The first guy comes back with ten apples. The cannibal then told the first guy that in order for him to survive he has to put ever last one of those apples up his ass
On the second apple the guy could not go any further, and the cannibal was furious with him and killed him on the spot. When the died he rose to heaven.
The second guy comes back with ten blue berries. The cannibal now tells this guy that he must put ever one of those blue berries up his rear. The man proceeds to do so.
On the 9th blueberry, the guy starts laughing so hard that he is getting tears in his eyes. The cannibal was furious with him for making fun of the situation and laughing so he kills him.
He rises to heaven. When the first guy and the second guy are going up to heaven, the first guy asks the second guy "Why did you start laughing man? you could have lived!" And the second guy said "because I saw the third guy coming back with ten watermelons"

XLNC

Legend Member
What we call our naughty bits can be lost in translation sometimes. Especially amongst the rural set.

sucking-cock_o_902155.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
What we call our naughty bits can be lost in translation sometimes. Especially amongst the rural set.

sucking-cock_o_902155.jpg
You just being purposely obtuse xlnc You know darn well Getting a cock in ya Is the only way to dislodge those pesky bit of food that lodges between your teeth

XLNC

Legend Member
You just being purposely obtuse xlnc You know darn well Getting a cock in ya Is the only way to dislodge those pesky bit of food that lodges between your teeth

Us city mice use these for that purpose:
pg-dental-health-10-full.jpg

:p

XLNC

Legend Member
I think so. I've often been called a prat. That's short for someone who is practical, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.