• Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok lets clear this up..

If I am paying a WL then : Size 6-8 Tall thin blonde/red head AKA couture catwalk model type as those dont drop out of trees and if I am paying for it then fantasy is what its all about wouldn't we all agree?

If I am wanting a GF : then Intelligence, a good sense of humor, trustworthy and looks in that order is what I look for plus she has to love me for whom I am and that is likewise with her not be with the other for material possessions...

I hope that sounds a fair call..

2BorNot2b

Maturity wins for me, massage only ladies who understand - one lady to another, connections must be made physically and mentally - I dont want to have to explain what I want, I want someone who just gets it except for a few details!

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
I tend to like the women from 35-45, more to maturity, easy to talk to, they have good experience and know how to please a client. Too young are not my thing.

Mr Bigglesworth

Silver Member
I will separate into 2 x categories: one for massage / WL and one for girlfriend / relationship:
Massage / WL: I probably prefer slim attractive Asians with a nice personality and she must be skilled with her hands...age isn't overly important, but aged late twenties to early forties
Girlfriend / relationship: I'm a bit like the United Nations, I admire all races and have had enjoyable relationships with Asian, Caucasian and dark skinned ladies. I'm now in my fifties, but when I was in my mid to late twenties I preferred older women, as the girls my own age were either airheads or wanted to get married...I dated some stunning older women. As I got older, I preferred them around my own age, but have dated women much younger (one broke my heart, as I made the mistake of falling for her...my fault).

curiousdude

Looking to chat with open minded women,
Silver Member
i like a passionate rimmer between 21-40 , yes Im a little kinky. But she has to really enjoy as I cannot stand fakes