• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Which is your first & second chioce?

• Asian ladies

Votes: 163 40.4%
  • Australian Ladies to 35

Votes: 247 61.3%
  • Mature ladies 35 Plus

Votes: 126 31.3%
  • BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dionysus

Gold Member
Definitely less than 35 years old. As far as ethnicity, I'm not too choosy, but I think Japanese and Vietnamese girls are the hottest among the Asian countries. I've had sex with West and East Africans and quite enjoyed it. Various Europeans too. Never tried South Asian or South American girls so they are on my To Do List at the moment.

P

Professor

Over the years 28+ has seemd to be my guiding stick and 28-35 the sweet spot. That said i have a semi-reg out of the ES who is 40+ and we get on like a house on fire, a true connection in all regards on all levels. No-one has ever made me cum so many times in a session - something to treasure and managed to spend 6days in her company on a trip last year - pure heaven.

Ethnicity not an issue, some groups seem to hold their age better than others but more about lifestyle and preparedness for hard work as you get on. I should know, great face for radio! But still able to match stamina with the best.

P

Professor

Over the years 28+ has seemd to be my guiding stick and 28-35 the sweet spot. That said i have a semi-reg out of the ES who is 40+ and we get on like a house on fire, a true connection in all regards on all levels. No-one has ever made me cum so many times in a session - something to treasure and managed to spend 6days in her company on a trip last year - pure heaven.

Ethnicity not an issue, some groups seem to hold their age better than others but more about lifestyle and preparedness for hard work as you get on. I should know, great face for radio! But still able to match stamina with the best.

kingbo

Silver Member
YES GO THE AUSSIE LADIES! good to see the cougars a close 3rd. i love older women. huge turn on!

B

bigkev68

I am 44 years old and I dont dicriminate much any race is fine, 18 years old to 50 years old as long as they are hot looking. I like to mix it up with the age thing, 28 to 40 age group most of the time. It is fairly rare to come across an 18 WL in a good establishment most that age are street workers which I won't go to. I am not into the BBW they just don't do it for me.

G

gman1

For me I prefer the 22 - 28 mark. Although some of the best sex I ever had was with a 44 y.o. Woman. I was 35 at the time.

I

IVY Q

Hi Gman1,

Can you tell me more about this experience...thanks !

Luv Ivy xx

cumifly

Bronze Member
Generally depend on service but around 25 above will do fine :)
In term bacground multiculture will do fine ...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Interesting poll. However tastes do change.
I have found recently I am enjoying Asian ladies more now.

It seems to be easier to find a Asian lady and many are or look only twenty.

Of course things may change again.

I wonder what would be the results if everybody had a chance to do the poll again.

Just a thought.

J

Jazzmine

Bald/Short hair
Green Eyed
Sun kissed skin
Neck tattoos
Over 25 but under 50

But I settle for anything that stands up most of the time :p :p :p

J

Jessica

What about a great smile, knock out set of tits and legs and a thick mane of beautiful hair... that kind of covers at !! Race / color / creed irrelevent...theyre all wonderful, like they say variety is the spice of life !!

G

Gentleman

I prefer ladies that are over 30. I find that they're much more mature and respectful. The youger ones seem to think that I'm an ATM.

C

colzilla

My favorite girls have been tall thin women in their 30's. But I like girls of all shapes and sizes.

Dallas

Legend Member
Once I thought that I had a preference for age and body type etc, but the best w/l's I've ever met didn't meet any of my pre-conceived criteria, they were just wonderful people who I shared a special connection with

Last edited:
Reactions: Kei

Keyser Söze

Hooligan!
Silver Member
The younger and the hotter the better. I like soft skin, without stretchmarks or whatever, boobs that don't sag or have been chewed on too much, a nice fresh smell about them, and a smoking body. No more than size 8, but not skinny like drug fucked skinny, slim and fit.

BelleRose

Gold Member
Once I thought that I had a preference for age and body type etc, but the best w/l's I've ever met didn't meet any of my pre-conceived criteria, they were just wonderful people who I shared a special connection with
if the connection is there fun is likely to follow... Its makes a difference when the heart and soul is in the mix...

grover

Bronze Member
On Locanto (Perth) there are occasional outbursts of anti-Asian racism which is really sad. I often wonder if it is from disgruntled Aussie women knocking the competition ... I go for an Asian lady all the time because they are prettier (generalizations of course) and not so hard-edged as the local variety. Not to mention half the price! I can't get over how $160-$180 gets me an hour of mind-blowing sex with a pretty young woman with a perfect body! What should she look like? Long, clean hair that she allows to drape all over me .... Natural breasts - anything from very small to very large is fine by me. Flawless skin, straight teeth, smell good and smile .... perfection! Age - not the very young ones both because they don't really know what they are doing and because deep down I know I'm being a dirty old man. 30+ is wonderful.