• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Which is your first & second chioce?

• Asian ladies

Votes: 163 40.4%
  • Australian Ladies to 35

Votes: 247 61.3%
  • Mature ladies 35 Plus

Votes: 126 31.3%
  • BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stew

Bronze Member
Definitely a mood thing for me too... Sometimes I crave a beer & pizza & other times Chinese. Being in my mid forties & fairly new to this wonderland I have sooo many fantasies to live out... ;)

patrycia

Silver Member
images

mickdoug

Bronze Member
I like variety in life as well as sex. I have been with Asians, including Japanese, Chinese, Korean as well as Indian, Sri Lankan, African and European including Australians. I do prefer totally shaved as I am also. It looks and feels cleaner and no hairs in the teeth. hehe. I also prefer younger women as they make me feel younger. I am 60.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
I like ladies 35+ around size 12-16 with ample boobs and hopefully someone thats easy to talk to.
they dont have to be ravishingly beautiful just someone i am attracted to.

rick7
Totally agree, there has to be some attraction to the woman. It just makes it alot more enjoyable

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
I was seeing a 46 yr old woman when I was 30 and she was to date besides the wife one of the best in bed. She had no hangups or inhibitions and may not have been a model but I still felt she was very beautiful and sexy as hell for a mature woman. Still would do her now. Lol

Italian Stallion

Bronze Member
I like Koreans and Japanese all under 24 yrs and under 50kg. Like to pick them up and do them standing up. Mind you had a divorced Japanese lady with a young child around 35 was awesome so sweet even allowed anal for a extra 50. Personality makes the difference.

Zoe Rider

Gold Member
I was recently talking to a new advertising agency. They have done a fair bit of research - world wide, and on my computer at home I think I still have the file ( if you want it Mary-Anne send me an inbox message, I think I still have it). They found that....

"Over the past 12 months "said agency" has been doing an intense study of who is getting the highest searches & conversion rates on "said agency" & "said" Network.
After putting the data together; we found that Brunettes, of ages 25-30, with a C-DD bust size in the price range of $400- $750 per hour where the most searched throughout the year."

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
I was recently talking to a new advertising agency. They have done a fair bit of research - world wide, and on my computer at home I think I still have the file ( if you want it Mary-Anne send me an inbox message, I think I still have it). They found that....

"Over the past 12 months "said agency" has been doing an intense study of who is getting the highest searches & conversion rates on "said agency" & "said" Network.
After putting the data together; we found that Brunettes, of ages 25-30, with a C-DD bust size in the price range of $400- $750 per hour where the most searched throughout the year."

Oh YAY that's me!!!! :)
Come on in gentlemen! xxxx

Impressed

Bronze Member
For me it's all about the interaction at the time, not so much about age, race, attractive features. It just like to be with someone who obviously enjoys sex and happy to get off with me. Someone I can continue to fantasise about long after the event, from something they have said or done to stir my sexual imagination, is far more important to me than looks, size, age, etc. I am willing to tip for good service (that's most of the time). Sadly they don't know that until I walk out so the service can be somewhat subdued.

BigBarra

Gold Member
I like all ladies and had some wonderful times with all ages. The last lady I saw was 25yo and I just can't get her out of my mind.