Phobias: What scares you?

Happy2

Legend Member
Because two words have the same derivation does not necessarily make them interchangeable
Ask a vet Biologically a poison is nigh on any toxic substance A venom while being a poison is a injected substance via a sting etc
And even poisons vary A chocolate isnt poisonous to you but your dogs kidneys say different

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
H2 is right demon is wrong. I'm a biologist and work at Perth zoo. Demon maybe do a tafe course or something ;)

bushbabe

Gold Member
I'm also very scared that my ex mother inlaw finds where I live!!! BBBBBrrrrr frosty day in Hell before I let that F#$%ing fat cow near my house!!!! Sorry to all the cows, no offence meant!!!

I have conferred with my cows and they are happy with your MIL comments...... I have one too.

Aztec Monkey

Silver Member
Being alone in deep water. I guess having another person halves the chance or means I might be dessert instead of the mains.

D

DAVE1982

snakes...... once when I was a kid on our farm mum killed a red bellied black snake and cut the head off before letting me play with it, anyway I cut it in half with a shovel and about 20 baby snakes started coming out to my complete horror, I called mum and when she came she had to chop their heads off too! Needless to say that was the last time I asked to play with the snake after it died!

A

AlexandraSilk

Quadave were the baby snakes (juveniles I think is the correct term?) alive when they spilled out of the snakes belly?

Happy2

Legend Member
Quadave were the baby snakes (juveniles I think is the correct term?) alive when they spilled out of the snakes belly?

I think you will find Alexandra that red bellies Give birth to live young
So they were probably alive and crawling

A

AlexandraSilk

I think you will find Alexandra that red bellies Give birth to live young
So they were probably alive and crawling

Oh yes, I am aware of this happy.

However, if the mothers oxygen supply and life force are cut off. Then the juveniles who were relying on this would then in turn die. I was just curious to know if they were still alive at the time of the belly splitting open.

S

sexnut

Oh yes, I am aware of this happy.

However, if the mothers oxygen supply and life force are cut off. Then the juveniles who were relying on this would then in turn die. I was just curious to know if they were still alive at the time of the belly splitting open.

Probably not enough time between death and tummy splitting to cause death

Imagine having 20 babies inside you?????? *faints*