Phobias: What scares you?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
You have common phobia's such as fear of heights, animals & insects (rats, cockroaches, spiders etc), closed spaces.

Do you have any phobias? What are some phobia's that someone you have known to have, which you found quite odd? I have heard of people being scared of clowns or even birds, which is quite strange.

W

WRXXXR

I'm scared of stonefish and sting rays. Manta rays are ok though.

Done a bit of diving and panic sets in if I see a ray no matter how far away! Never seen a wild stonefish though. Plenty of sharks and sea snakes but these don't bother me

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm scared of stonefish and sting rays. Manta rays are ok though.

Done a bit of diving and panic sets in if I see a ray no matter how far away! Never seen a wild stonefish though. Plenty of sharks and sea snakes but these don't bother me

'Being scared of stonefish is just good ol common sense in my book WR3XR

Happy2

Legend Member
Which do you think I am?

The ruthless way you chase down anyone with more posts than yourself I would say you are the kind of demon who once he gets the scent of blood
Will slash rip and tear till he is the Top Demon in Hell
Other than that Nothing but a puppydog

Demon

Legend Member
The ruthless way you chase down anyone with more posts than yourself I would say you are the kind of demon who once he gets the scent of blood
Will slash rip and tear till he is the Top Demon in Hell
Other than that Nothing but a puppydog

Close, but this Demon is not in Hell. Doesn't believe in it.

Name comes from the nickname of a great Australian, who did exactly as you described - in his field.

T

tiffanydoll

yer I got a phobia its called debt collectors hahahhahahahahahhahahha

Happy2

Legend Member
I am with Fudd in my choice of name It is just that I thought of YOU as a puppydog And thats not the personality of a fiery fast bowler

Demon

Legend Member
I am with Fudd in my choice of name It is just that I thought of YOU as a puppydog And thats not the personality of a fiery fast bowler

Give you credit H2. I was wondering if you thought of the lamb who calls the coin toss. [Pups have more to them].

Happy2

Legend Member
You are just being kind Demon so I wont feel to bad after you pass me , and start chasing down your next victim on the posting totem
PS I have been deleting all my sexist, ageist and offensive posts to make your task easier
(That would shave off 20% of my posts) I dont want you getting RSI

Demon

Legend Member
You are just being kind Demon so I wont feel to bad after you pass me , and start chasing down your next victim on the posting totem
PS I have been deleting all my sexist, ageist and offensive posts to make your task easier
(That would shave off 20% of my posts) I dont want you getting RSI

Until you mentioned it I had not noticed that I was 5 behind you (4 after this).

I am not motivated by post numbers. It was some-else who pointed out I had reached 1,000 (I never noticed). And you post brought my post number to my attention. Thanks.

I like ready your stuff.

Happy2

Legend Member
1677 posts You have overtaken me and I just want you to know there are no hard feelings
Demon you F*&^&* %^&^&^^%^**( ^&%^&* U&!!!!!!!!!