Merged XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy2

Legend Member
There are great ways to get money out of people aren't there?
In the Geraldton Guardian yesterday a woman was caught out by applying for the job in the employment section
as a Mystery Shopper. She applied ,her first job was to test the service of Western Union They sent her a US travellers cheque for $3000
which she cashed at the Westpac Bank. Then transferred the funds at Western Union as part of the survey
She sent a report of the service recieved and was forwarded another cheque and she followed the same procedure
Later she said She was shocked when contacted by Westpac saying she owed $3000 because the cheque was fraudulent
The teller at the bank said the cheques were OK when I asked even checked it under the ultra violet light

F

Farm Boy

Geraldton Clamber of Commerce busy stimulating the local shopping centre again H2?

greenfield

Foundation Member
I have only started seriously posting today and am finding it both frustrating and unmotivated to contribute as every post is being delayed in being published on the forum. This means some responses to posts by other members could become irrelevant and meaningless by the time it sees the light of day.

To be honest, the level of moderation and delay in having posts being published is very very frustrating, to a point that I almost can't be bothered. Unsure what had inspired me to participate the last day or so, but after an hour on this forum, I have almost given up on it and can't be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

Sorry, but the eastern states moderators are most likely sleeping, and in WA we can't be working constantly, we do try check the moderation quite regularly, a 40 minute wait is quite a good result at this time of day, and you submitted this thread only 24 minutes after your first post for this evening. Once your first 6 are done you wont have to worry about moderation except on the review forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenfield

Foundation Member
Sorry, but the eastern states moderators are most likely sleeping, and in WA we can't be working constantly, we do try check the moderation quite regularly, a 40 minute wait is quite a good result at this time of day, and you submitted this thread only 24 minutes after your first post for this evening. Once your first 6 are done you wont have to worry about moderation except on the review forums.

Thanks for the clarifications Tania, I should have read the road rules.

C

colzilla

Has the forum crashed? or are we in a time warp because everything is 22-11-2012?

The date today is 26/02/2013.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I wonder if someone suddenly discovered that backups weren't working for a while... Ooops...

Errrk, even all our PMs are gone since November... Oh dear...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
couldnt logon before, it said Database error. Looks like database still in error

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhhh myyyyyyy, I luv a good data crash,
Now lads plass the Rum and raise yeeeeee glasses for tommorrow is a new day, and weeeee have Rum today.
Cheers

Razdor

Gold Member
Maybe the Langtrees web space got infected by virus erasing the latest threads/replies!!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon server crashed and data lost. Sys admin restoring from backup, and found backup dated 22/11/2012 to be the latest...and here we are. Or SQL restore takes time...

F

Farm Boy

Has the forum crashed? or are we in a time warp because everything is 22-11-2012?

The date today is 26/02/2013.

Bugger all my Post 22 of November 2012 Posts have gone , now I will never Know who won the leaders debate.

C

colzilla

Well Mr2 if you think about it. All of Charlottes ramblings are now lost... Oops! those damn servers.

As for the leaders debate. It's a vote for either Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

F

Farm Boy

Impossible caus the Tonkin HWY is in better order than the battered old Court HWY arr hang on its not even Court BRAND HWY

C

colzilla

I'm not old enough to remember but I've heard Super Tonk was way better than these current self serving bunch of f'n wankers

Happy2

Legend Member
Impossible caus the Tonkin HWY is in better order than the battered old Court HWY arr hang on its not even Court BRAND HWY

Brand highways OK it leads OUT of Perth
But the court Highway is perfect where it leaves the Brand and goes past the Court family farms in Gingin

F

Farm Boy

Tonk was a bit old for the job but he was Honest and not hated at all only served one term and that was down to GOFF

Happy2

Legend Member
Bichemen driveway ????????????

Its only the road that connects the town of Gin gin to the highway but it just had to go past a political families front gate of course not the short route
Its just sheer happenstance but it Unaustralian not to think the worse

Status
Not open for further replies.