How much do you believe?

TheCock

Legend Member
I hate it when they say you have a big cock when its average or your so good at this or that when you could improve. Its more insulting and ruins the mood. Please do not insult us ladies.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Ahoy Bro JohnLou;- You are correct, I am flying tea bags out to Col;- Where would you like your Rum delivered, You Arrrrrr in NSW, if I remember correctly
Anyway Lads in a short time the Xmas drinks will be pouring

i'm in the police State where the infamous bikies run with there tails between their legs :) :)

JL what I meant was that the girls aren't that "Special", are all pretty much all the same, can be replaced in an instant and there are plenty of them.

so true Col

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
@ the end of the day every one needs to be aware and careful when dealing with someone for the 1st time and in a private place .

stay safe and do not put yourself in harms way

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro JohnLou;- Ahhhhhh God Bless Joe country, see you next time we sail in. The good thing is they always look for the bad guys on the road, never in the harbour.
Cheers lads

Dallas

Legend Member
So been pondering a question, that is how much of what your being told by the young lady your seeing do you actually believe? and how much of it is just being said, to try get you to come back?

Is all of it in the effort to get you to come see them again? or is there, on occasion, some truth behind what they are telling you?

Take for instance.. if a young lady indicates an interest in a personal relationship, whether it be friendship or more, but initiates things like swapping phone numbers or emails, or tells you real life details.. name etc...

what you think?

I used to hire contractors for a living. Once I had the best landscape gardener that provided a great service. She would often call me up and ask if my lawns needed mowing or if I needed any work done. She liked me but she was doing this for extra work because she was a smart business woman not because she wanted to date me. At one point we'd meet up for coffee once a week and became friends but she never offered to mow my lawns for free just because we were friends and I never said to her, hey since we are friends, how about a discount? If she turned up and charged me for one hour and said, oh now I'll mow for the rest of the day for free, I'd kind of think - what kind of a business woman is she?

The best working lady I've ever seen the first time I met her says to me straight up, don't ask me anything personal or I'll lie. Direct and honest - love it! She was fun, passionate and professional - no lies because we only made small talk.

C

colzilla

Is there any reason you didn't pursue your lawn mower lady?

Never had a w/l say "Don't ask anything personal... or I'll lie"

Dallas

Legend Member
My lawn mowing lady was a lesbian and could pull out tree stumps with her bare hands.

The w/l that said that became my favourite right at that moment

Dallas

Legend Member
Not that one Col, wouldn't know anything, shorter bookings couple of hour bookings too, she's really professional I thought, exudes passion and sex appeal and is the epitome of the perfect w/l. MAK would be impressed.

On the other side, there's another I see for around 6 - 12 hours, she treats me more like a colleague or a business friend rather than a typical client, I help pay for her next adventure holiday and in return she gives me hours of passionate hotel room destroying sex at good rate, and we talk about most things except personally identifiable stuff.

My ex was like this but it wasn't the same rippa deal. She would ask me for money when she wanted to go on holidays, but when I wanted to have sex it was no, yet for less money, I get from my working girl - enthusiasm, we share mutual respect and have the best sex ever!

R

rankin

Some very wise comments on this thread...thanks guys you are helping with my education here

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
Being a W/L is a lonely life remember guys. We live a life behind the curtain of normality. A life we cannot share with the people on the outside. Sometimes we meet a client that is that little more special. That line between client and friend gets blurred.
The majority of ladies are really good women that sometimes need a friend. There are however the ladies that do bullshit and lead clients on.
I believe a lot in body language and can read people pretty well and for every W/L that spins bullshit there are 10 that are genuine nice ladies x

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Being a W/L is a lonely life remember guys. We live a life behind the curtain of normality. A life we cannot share with the people on the outside. Sometimes we meet a client that is that little more special. That line between client and friend gets blurred.
The majority of ladies are really good women that sometimes need a friend. There are however the ladies that do bullshit and lead clients on.
I believe a lot in body language and can read people pretty well and for every W/L that spins bullshit there are 10 that are genuine nice ladies x

hi Vivien , yes I do agree as I have befriended a lot of W/L in the past and still have this friendship .they are no different to anyone else they need respect as much as we all do ,

bad apples are every where :) :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That is true. Friends of mine that serve inter industry are rather lonely and often run the risk of being disconnected from what they consider to be real people.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I hate it when they say you have a big cock when its average or your so good at this or that when you could improve. Its more insulting and ruins the mood. Please do not insult us ladies.

God dammit! I knew it! It's all a lie. *sob*...I thought she meant it when she said, I lurve your long furlong shlong dong. You came in like a wreckling ball. I be hiding in the corner from now on.

C

colzilla

Last year had an regular establishment girl say "You're the only one I like"...
I thought that was a bit rich... I'm sure there were a few others.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

How much tip did you give this girl? Or any extras you provided her? Do tell.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Col;- I have had a few of them;-----I would look at them strangely with my one Eye and Go;- Hmmmmmmm she must be a Pirate fan LOL

C

colzilla

She was nice and we got on well she also said... "I reckon even if you did have a girlfriend you'd still come into these types of places".