How much do you believe?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Be carefull, sounds to me , she is playing the game and you are the target, take your time, never run or make any conclusions and never assume, good luck Bro TG, welcome to the world of Punting.

T

Thatguy

hrm... I think perhaps it's time to avoid for a little while and not visit her.... find someone else and try something different....

The idea of continuing to visit and enjoying the chemistry while I'm there seems an option.. but I'm not sure it is the wise option...

C

colzilla

What chemistry though... That's just a figment of a males imagination.

Do you mean the sex is good?

T

Thatguy

What chemistry though... That's just a figment of a males imagination.

Do you mean the sex is good?

oh its just some comments I get and we get along like a house on fire.. tease each other like made about things...

and you know how sometimes you can see body language.. like if someone telling you porkies they tend to avoid eye contact... well I get the stare down.. exact opposite... straight into the eyes and out comes this comment which you then think.. dang she mighta meant that..

C

colzilla

TG like we've said assume nothing...

They're like actresses on a stage especially when the D word is involved.

T

Thatguy

ya .. you two make valid points... I bow to the wisdom oh great sages of punting lol....

all that said.. I just noticed that Ryder has posted a roster and she is someone I have been wanting to meet.... :D:cool:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
The whole world is a stage, including a bedroom, we all(except Col) can be sucked in, its easy when you have someone complete attention....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Great Idea, that Girl can make towel storroom look sexy, I wish I could meet her;- Hmmmmm then here Paris, Kirra, Ohhh such a long List, the pleasure of the Punting World.

Good Idea, meet some one new, Ryder is gorgeous

Last edited:
C

colzilla

Dunno captain I've been sucked in plenty.

Some people take my generosity as a sign of weakness.

C

colzilla

Dude if you are a "Nice guy" some might try to take advantage of you... Just make them try harder.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Yes but the truth can be very expensive.

so true Col , but that is your choice, that is if you feel the need to know what makes a " working lady " tick , remember she is work ( on the clock so to speak )
as they so " plenty of fish in the sea : :) :)

in my past I had such a good relationship with 2 working ladies that I was playing with , eventually the 1st wanted me to purchase her a car and repay me the money ( yer right as is If ) :)

the 2nd wanted to bower 10 k from me and repayment to be made in trade ( yer rite )

so guess what happened next :) " to be expected "

Last edited:
C

colzilla

Yep! So true JL if punting teaches you anything it's that there are plenty more fish in the sea... and that no one is really that "Special"

C

colzilla

I'm not talking just the sex trade JL... But the human race in general.

Give someone an inch and they'll take a light year.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Yep! So true JL if punting teaches you anything it's that there are plenty more fish in the sea... and that no one is really that "Special"
Col you are only special to a working lady whilst you are in their arms and that is after you have dropped the money into their hands ,

this does not apply to all working ladies but to some and the same applies when reversed . same as "what goes up must come down"

W

wr3xr

TG, if she really likes you, she wont charge you or 30min bookings become hours at no extra charge. Or she makes you food...

Simple as that.

Mind you, i know im an easy target for strippers lol

C

colzilla

TG, if she really likes you, she wont charge you or 30min bookings become hours at no extra charge. Or she makes you food...

Simple as that.

You pay you are a client... Sounds like you're getting a good deal there M.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Simple as that.

TG don't get confused when this happens . I have been in this situation and I will problem do it again . I take ladies ( WL or not ) out for dinner and or breakfast . I have also been invited the same from ( WL ) and it is what it is ", company for the time .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; Thx Lads for all the input;- TG has the ball in his court,
Now it must be getting close to Rum Time
Cheers and Pass the Rum

T

Thatguy

yeah... I'm thinking meet someone new and avoid this one for a time... as I said... Ryder is back and would like to meet her :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro JohnLou;- You are correct, I am flying tea bags out to Col;- Where would you like your Rum delivered, You Arrrrrr in NSW, if I remember correctly
Anyway Lads in a short time the Xmas drinks will be pouring

lol HP must be your shout

C

colzilla

TG sometimes you do get genuine offers and if you knock them back... That leads to total insanity too.

C

colzilla

Col you are only special to a working lady whilst you are in their arms and that is after you have dropped the money into their hands ,

this does not apply to all working ladies but to some and the same applies when reversed . same as "what goes up must come down"

JL what I meant was that the girls aren't that "Special", are all pretty much all the same, can be replaced in an instant and there are plenty of them.