How much do you believe?

T

Thatguy

So been pondering a question, that is how much of what your being told by the young lady your seeing do you actually believe? and how much of it is just being said, to try get you to come back?

Is all of it in the effort to get you to come see them again? or is there, on occasion, some truth behind what they are telling you?

Take for instance.. if a young lady indicates an interest in a personal relationship, whether it be friendship or more, but initiates things like swapping phone numbers or emails, or tells you real life details.. name etc...

what you think?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Depends on the situations and depends on the lady. In my personal experience there has been real cases of this from genuine girls. And there has been ones that just tell me what I want to hear to get repeat business.

I believe there is no rule of thumb with this one bro.

C

colzilla

"No sorry I'm just a customer"... Is probably the best action to take.

W

wr3xr

I had one girl who used to be on here spin me rubbish. I guess just enough to make it sound like she was interested.

Another girl, i believe was attracted to me. Over 18months i learnt a lot about her and she shared a lot of personal stuff. Legal type documents. Mind you i was a client and didnt want anything to develop. S

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, keeping a distance is always the best rule, but, if you are seeing a few regular girls there is a high probability that emotional attachments will occur, with one of them, and yes you will discover some truths and lies told to you. You may even get involved in their daily lives, it has happen in the past and it will occur in the future
Cheers and Pass the Rum

T

Thatguy

personally I just wish people were honest and straight up...

I'm not a huge fan of messing with people and such... rather someone was just honest with me from the outset instead..

C

colzilla

Nice one TG... But it is the sex trade.

Trust me you don't want to get involved.

T

Thatguy

Nice one TG... But it is the sex trade.

Trust me you don't want to get involved.

oh getting involved aside... no plans to and no "offers" haha..

just the whole telling you something for the repeat business... just be honest.. if you want me to come back to see you cos you genuinely enjoyed my company... say so.... don't tell me oh give me your number or here's mine and we'll do coffee or lunch and shit like that.. cus of "feelings" and who knows where it will go... then not follow up etc...

that's the sort of crap that pisses me off...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro ThatGuy, This is why Col and myself started, keeping a distance. We understand what you are saying, but, the buisness has a foundation in lies.

C

colzilla

All part of the sex trade unfortunately TG.
If you get an offer to see a w/l privately... That's more of an accomplishment.

I love the offer of coffee etc and you secretly know that she has a BF... Game on then.

C

colzilla

Yes most have a man/woman in their lives. They won't ever admit it... When you find out that's when the real fun and games begin.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy nothing strange here, you will find there a very few number of professional W/L that are not in any form of relationship, they are usually over 40 and I would measure them in the 5% bracket accross the country.

well this one has BF and a kid... she told me pretty well straight away...

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
every one is a little less than honest all the time, some more than others, and what I do is listen to what they say and the truth always comes out sooner or later .

give them enough rope and they always hang themselves :) :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Col, the world is such a diverse place and so are relationships these days. I have to agree with Bro JohnLou;----truth always comes out sooner or later.

Ahoy! Captain.... Funny sort of relationships these people have.

T

Thatguy

or... stop visiting her and meet someone new...

I figure if anything was legit.. I will get a txt or call wondering why I haven't visited in ages... if it wasn't legit.. I'll never hear from her again...

C

colzilla

Yes but who are you really talking too TG. The organ grinder or the monkey?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Be careful of what you are assuming, she could be txt you becouse she is having a slow week.
You are the one in control, what I do is limit my punts with her, my usual rule is only 2 to 4 punts with a particular W/L per year. If there is chemisrty, it will show each time you have a punt and only through time will you know anything of the trurth, walk cautiously do not run and do not assume

or... stop visiting her and meet someone new...

I figure if anything was legit.. I will get a txt or call wondering why I haven't visited in ages... if it wasn't legit.. I'll never hear from her again...

T

Thatguy

Yes but who are you really talking too TG. The organ grinder or the monkey?
explain?

Be careful of what you are assuming, she could be txt you becouse she is having a slow week.
You are the one in control, what I do is limit my punts with her, my usual rule is only 2 to 4 punts with a particular W/L per year. If there is chemisrty, it will show each time you have a punt and only through time will you know anything of the trurth, walk cautiously do not run and do not assume

You make a valid point HP... could be a slow week, this is true....

The question comes though, that when I do visit, there is "chemistry"... but its just working out is it legitimate chemistry... or is it just to make me come back again cos I think there is...

this is why I don't like head-games.. I'd rather honesty..

C

colzilla

Well TG who's idea was it to contact you... He or she and for what purpose.

Like the captain said assume nothing.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro JohnLou, sumed it up for you, me and Col are just telling you the blunt truth about the world of Punting, we all (except Col) have had confusion over our actions;-
Organ grinder/Monkey;-------W/L have several mobile, how do you know you are talkin to her or her BF Pimp ?

T

Thatguy

well valid points... how do I know its her or someone else... I can only assume it was here as last we spoke BF was rather upset at us even being in contact... and her upset at him for reading her phone.. but true.. I can only assume that I was told the truth of this happening...

I can only assume it is her on the other end...

C

colzilla

You don't know diddly... Remember assume nothing.

You'll probably get the bleeding heart story next.