fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
poor guy. I believe he has a touch of green envy, also known as jealousy.
Now if you were mine; I would have you chained to my bed and the bedroom door locked.

Yes your fault for being so sexy.

Please tell nobody as it is just a secret between you and I.
:walk:

C

claes

Calling it a fuckbuddy arangement would be a misnomer because you'd get very upset if he slept with someone else, likewise for him probably. Just lay your cards on the table.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
oh i definatly wouldnt have a problem with that blue and curious :p

claes, yes i would be a little disappointed if i found out he'd been sleeping with someone else, but thats mainly because he has said he wouldnt... id be fine if it was agreed before hand :)

i dont know how hed feel about it... he's said he woudlnt mind, but who knows

H

HRDnHNY

just tell him strait up that you dont want to hurt his feelings but your happy being fb. rather than a relationship as your enjoying a bit of freedom after so 6 years.. keep smiling love ya style

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
No keep things the way they are because I love this thread.

Sorry please forgive me, I just had a selfish moment.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
the probelm with that HRDnHNY is that i kinda am ready for a little bit more, but i dont know what he wants which is what is driving me totally crazy. hahaha

maybe its the whole, always want what i cant have...

and Bluegrass... what can i say, selfishness is an ugly trait :p LOL

but youre forgiven!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you SubNymphet what a treasure you are.
I shall try to be good at all what I do in the future.
It may even have lust included.

And yes we all want a little more.

L

laurenperth

Hi SubNymphet

I have read this thread with great interest and totally understand where you are at and why.

I was in a very similar situation years ago, the only reason it didn't end badly is because we managed to reach a point where we were both completely honest with each other. We would also have regular updated 'deep and meaningfuls', to avoid things changing and potential hurt.

At the end of the day, any relationship, no matter what the arrangement its, has potential for people to get hurt. Obviously some relationships/arrangements have a much higher risk, as in the one you are in right now.

Unfortunately none of us can ever know what is around the corner, so I guess we have to learn different strategies to cope if things end up going pearshaped. The only other alternative is not to take the risk in the first place which I find sad, as we miss out on so much.

I have reached the stage where I will put myself out there and take the risk. But I am not going to pretend its easy and sometimes reality sucks.

I am interested to hear how your situation has been going since your last post.

Best wishes
Lauren x

jlmiller

Gold Member
This is what I was saying earlier on, that you should put your cards on the table and be up front about what you want in the FB relationship. At least when you get to that part in the journey it wont be such as surprise to him.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
heyyyyy everyone :D

sorry for the lack of updates, things havent really changed too much i guess... except the fact ive played with a few other people along the way! lol. Met a few lovely new people over the last couple of weeks...

I kinda hinted to him about that, he made jokes about feeling unneeded now, lol. Although, he was exceptionally turned on about the fact on of the people was a woman. haha. We actually talked quite a bit about that, him wanting to know all the details etc etc. Then the opportunity came up to bring up offering him a 3sum (as hes never actually had one) initially he thought it sounded like a really good idea (although, he did say his only requirments for the other woman was that she was totally mad about me, and he wasnt really interested in fucking her) that was all brought up while we were still messing around in bed. lol

after we'd finished and he was getting dressed to go home, he pretty much said "as good as it all sounds in the moment of passion, it would probably make things too weird between us"

so... no 3sum for him i guess. LOL

but other than that... everythings pretty much still going the same.... still awesome sex, still no real discussion about what is actually going on.... but still able to hang out as friends in a group without any weirdness so thats all good....

and Curious.... how could I ever forget you ;) hahaha

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow no 3somes! Now that is interesting. It sure sounds he is serious about you. Maybe, yes maybe it is just me but I would find it very hard to refuse a threesome with my wife when it was another lady.

And now thanks to your update it is time for another cold shower.

Thank you for the update I was getting a little worried. I wonder if that will get me any brownie points with you. *lol*

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
oh blue, brownie points counted.... hahaha

the other thing that kinda bugged me was that I actually felt almost guilty about sleeping with the other people... which kinda took me by suprise. I knew I had more than just FwB feelings for him, but I didnt expect to feel guilty, hahaha.

but going on his reaction, I think I might not sleep with other guys for now... women sure! haha, he definatly enjoyed hearing aboutthat... lol. but unless I get really carried away, no more men while this fuck buddy things going on... I didnt like the way it made me feel, knowing that he was a little jealous. hahaha. Im just too nice... LOL

L

laurenperth

Thanks for the update Sub :)

You are definately too nice ... lol ... Apparently so am I...

Good to hear you are still getting about and about ... lol.

Lauren x

C

Curious1

the other thing that kinda bugged me was that I actually felt almost guilty about sleeping with the other people...

OMG...i was right! I have mention this before....sounds like someone has more feelings that expected!

but going on his reaction, I think I might not sleep with other guys for now... women sure!

Seems i will have to perfect my 'tuck techniques' if im to have a go then eh? and maybe get the voice to go a bit higher.....but i draw the line at shaving my legs!!!! ;)

Do want to catch up with you soon though. Your job is affecting my 'chat time with Sub' lol

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I know it sucks, this working full time thing! You'll just have to come down and visit me then instead wont you! Lol.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
awwwwww im not gonna get to see my FB tonight :( :( :( damn his Uni studies, lol. oh well, maybe a light night is a good idea. lol

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ok... so whats the use of having a fuckbuddy if he doesnt answer the booty calls... ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!

ok, so i am just horny as hell and havent had sex in a whole 8days... LOL. when i was married i was lucky to get it once a month, now im getting impatient after barely more than a week. haha

hmmmm getting some money over the weekend... maybe time to buy some new toys ;)

L

laurenperth

Hi SubNymphet,

If you can't get hold of your fb and your would like some female company instead, feel free to contact me. I am definately interested.

Lauren x

B

Bozzza

in my own personal experience i have had the best sex when there is no bagage attached ie booty call thats y i am guessing it was so good me personally i would not take it any further

C

Curious1

All you vultures get out of here!! (except you Lauren, you can stay)!

Ill sort this one out! Im used to saving the world!!!! Just dont often do it with my dick....but ill give it ago.
Call me or text me Sub! ;)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have always worked it out saving the world with a pencil but I guess it depends on what the problem is. Of course there is always plenty of lead in my pencil.

Curious1 you should be careful where you go prodding that instrument of yours.

C

Curious1

I have always worked it out saving the world with a pencil but I guess it depends on what the problem is. Of course there is always plenty of lead in my pencil.

Curious1 you should be careful where you go prodding that instrument of yours.

Its not an instrument.
Its a finely tuned weapon! It should be handled with care and caution! :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
dont tempt me to call you curious :p you might get in trouble. haha
finely tuned weapon hey... you are used to handling many of them i am sure ;) haha

I personally enjoy sex more when theres some level of emotional connection, womens biggest sexual organ is the brain :p - mens only sex organ is the once they spend their whole lives playing with. hahaha