fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

jlmiller

Gold Member
This is exactly how things can get messy, on one hand you two are enjoying each other and things are going alone find. Yet I hear in the voice that you are not 100% committed to him and you want to see how things progress, in other words playing it safe from a close up position. Sex is good, but still not sure what you want. Are you afraid of being hurt? I hear you are easily manipulated give enough "egging", is this what you want or is it a game you like to play?
If you want to keep him strictly for sex then say so if you want to try your hands at a relationship I would sit and have a talk, if nothing else just to find out where he is coming from.
At some point you will have to bring it up, do it while it's still new vs when it's too late and someone gets hurt.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
SubNymphet Yes... yes... yes. Wow! That was even more sexy than my imagination.
After reading that short account, my advice is forget about thinking about anything, instead just do it and do it and do it forever.
:walk:

BRB need to have a two hour cold shower.

C

Curious1

SubNymphet Yes... yes... yes. Wow! That was even more sexy than my imagination.
After reading that short account, my advice is forget about thinking about anything, instead just do it and do it and do it forever.

BRB need to have a two hour cold shower.

If you think its a good read, wait until it come out on DVD!!!! :D

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
jlmiller...
I would be open to a r/s, however I am playing it on the cautious side mainly because i just got out of a 7yr thing/marriage with someone who he is actually friends with and has known longer than me!
He is also just out of a 5yr thing with someone, and is still dealing with her because she has kids who became fond of him.

Honestly dont think either of us are up for anything too serious at the moment, and I dont want to rush into wanting a commitment from him incase i am just rebounding, and i dont want to hurt him because he is a good friend.
Dont know how long it will take for me to be sure, which is why ill just wait and see for now. I think i just need to keep an eye on things, make sure it doesnt slip into more of a relationship prior to talking about it, but i am happy to keep it just as fuck buddies for now, seeing as that is what he initially said.

Curious...
was that you walking around my place last night was it? bloody peeping toms ;)

and i am glad you guys enjoyed my recount of last night, i am not a great writer, tend to babble on a little, loose my train of thought etc. but i keep playing last night over in my head so i will continue with the big grins :D :D :D

C

Curious1

Honestly dont think either of us are up for anything too serious at the moment, and I dont want to rush into wanting a commitment from him incase i am just rebounding, and i dont want to hurt him because he is a good friend.
Dont know how long it will take for me to be sure, which is why ill just wait and see for now. I think i just need to keep an eye on things, make sure it doesnt slip into more of a relationship prior to talking about it, but i am happy to keep it just as fuck buddies for now, seeing as that is what he initially said.

Question. What would happen if you wanted to enjoy a night with someone else (like me for example :D ) ? AND How would you feel should he spend the night with another woman? Surely if its just f/b this would be acceptable...but would emotions be played with?
Just putting it out there :)

Curious...
was that you walking around my place last night was it? bloody peeping toms ;)

Ummmmm ok Yes it was. BTW I love what you have done with the place ....those new curtains, although see through, are just to die for :)
And is that a new bed spread? Ive not seen that before....it matches the freshly pianted walls well (i assume freshly painted as i could smell paint while hiding under the bed amonst you 53 pairs of high heels and other various shoes. :) )

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
That is scarily close Curious... I do have new curtains, not a new bed spread, but had just changed the sheets... the house was painted 4 weeks ago and i probably do have about 53 pairs of shoes :p

And im not sure what would be acceptable regarding seeing other people, the first conversation we had about it he said he will be there until i find someone else, so im not sure what was meant by that exactly! At this stage, seeing as we havent agreed on anything, I wouldnt be concerned if he was with someone else, although i would prefere to know if that was the case just for my own need to control everything! haha. I guess maybe even if i dont bring up the whole relationship status with him I probably should discuss that, so i know... although he currently has me so worn out i dont think i would have the energy for anyone else!!!

C

Curious1

That is scarily close Curious... I do have new curtains, not a new bed spread, but had just changed the sheets... the house was painted 4 weeks ago and i probably do have about 53 pairs of shoes :p

And im not sure what would be acceptable regarding seeing other people, the first conversation we had about it he said he will be there until i find someone else, so im not sure what was meant by that exactly! At this stage, seeing as we havent agreed on anything, I wouldnt be concerned if he was with someone else, although i would prefere to know if that was the case just for my own need to control everything! haha. I guess maybe even if i dont bring up the whole relationship status with him I probably should discuss that, so i know... although he currently has me so worn out i dont think i would have the energy for anyone else!!!

LOL I didnt expect to be that right. You want my personal details now to speed up the process of the restraining order? LOL

Do you think he would be upset if you saw someone else?
What a man says and what a man does can often be different.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
asking the difficult questions now Curious!!!
I really dont know if he would be or not! this is half the problem, i just dont know anything. He is a 'typical' guy, not showing his emotions whatsoever... and leaving me totally dumbfounded in his wake!!!

maybe i should make a point of flirting with someone infront of him and see what his reaction is... or is that just mean? lol

C

Curious1

asking the difficult questions now Curious!!!
I really dont know if he would be or not! this is half the problem, i just dont know anything. He is a 'typical' guy, not showing his emotions whatsoever... and leaving me totally dumbfounded in his wake!!!

maybe i should make a point of flirting with someone infront of him and see what his reaction is... or is that just mean? lol

lol Just asking :D
Something to think about anyway. :)

Ill play the 'random guy in a bar trying to pick you up'.....but if i succeed and he doesnt mind, we are going back to your place alright! I know where it is LMFAO

p.s. oh and by the way, its mean :(

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
sounds like a plan. ill let you know if ill need to take you up on it :p lol

i musta pulled some wicked angles last night, my back!!! ouchhhh! maybe i need to call him up for a massage ;) lol (ok now i am just trying to find excuses to ask him around... although my back really does hurt)

C

Curious1

sounds like a plan. ill let you know if ill need to take you up on it :p lol

i musta pulled some wicked angles last night, my back!!! ouchhhh! maybe i need to call him up for a massage ;) lol (ok now i am just trying to find excuses to ask him around... although my back really does hurt)

Im available Tuesdays and thursdays. We will discuss my rate later ok. Thanks. :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now SubNymphet as a friend I would suggest a second quote on the price Curious1 gives you.

Now I could be available 24 hours and I would pay you what Curious1 will charge you. And I will even bring my own toothbrush. (chuckles)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Sorry SubNymphet and thank you for making peace once again.

We can all cum together in a threesome. I wonder if two fuck buddies is then just called an orgy?

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
hmmmm well things not looking so good now...

just said hi to who i thought was him (on facebook chat)

turns out it was his Ex's eldest son!!!!!!! who then said that my friend was on his way around there!!! WTF!!!! so much for that being over!!!

ok, so i am not going to over think things, he was with her for 5 yrs, he could just be going round there to visit her kids (i know he said he was really close with them)
but still! bit of a shock when only a week ago he said that was totally over. ARG!

I dont have a problem with him sleeping with someone else, just annoyed if that IS why he has gone around there and he doesnt say anything... hate lack of communication - actually, its not even lack of communication, he said that it was over so if he doesnt say anything thats lying!!!

I am not going to say anything but i really hope if he expects to keep fucking me that he at least has the balls to be honest that he is still sleeping with his (supposed) EX.
And i refuse to be the other woman... if she thinks they are still 'together' then its goodbye fuckbuddy!!!

I know how horrid it feels to be cheated on so i couldnt do that to someone else...

damnit!!!! why did i start getting my hopes up!!!

B

BigScott

Just do something, you will always regret what you do not try once.

C

Curious1

oh is that right? how do you roll then Curious?

Hang around long enough and youll work it out. :)

Ummmm dont know what to make of the new twist and turn in your story.
If you need him restrained and tortured to get the truth, im up for the challenge :D

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well he smsd me saying sorry for not being in touch yesterday but his mobile phone was playing up... ummmm ok....

maybe i just need to have a clean break from this one and find someone who has the balls to be honest with me. lol.

maybe its time to find myself a lovely lady to spend some time with :p im so over men and all their bullshit!!! haha

B

BigScott

SubNymphet, do not worry it shall work out, men love women, and some women love men. You shall find a man, who is geniune and honest, trust me they exist.

If he is a dick, then treat him like one, fuck him, find someone new!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
BigScott, the problem seems to be that men tend to want to love multiple women!! haha
yet to find a guy who can be honest, regardless of if thats while in a casual or committed situation... find me a good looking guy, under 30, who knows how to be honest and is great in bed and i'll be happy :p

B

BigScott

trust me, all my mates in casual relationships are quite faithful, which is strange, most of them feel a pride around their FB. Simply remind your FB that you are with him because of his sex appeal, make him feel proud to be shagging you :)

where you from? who knows may know someone for ya, haha.

jlmiller

Gold Member
SubNymphet
IT was nice chatting to you online the other day in the chat room.

Last edited:

jlmiller

Gold Member
No men do want to love multiple women we have to because one woman cannot give us everything we want and we are selfish. We do what we do because we are hunters, rather it's meat or pussy it's all the same.
Some of us can be satisfied by one woman and some do not even need that. Unfortunately, those of us that have high sexual appetites need more than what our partners are willing to give, so we "hunt" for more and more.
I wouldn't past judgment on him yet, let your FB explain his situation and listen to him. In the future remember to state your intentions and find out his before getting involved even if it's just a FB, makes the path to understanding a lot more clearer.

Last edited:
C

Curious1

BigScott, the problem seems to be that men tend to want to love multiple women!! haha
yet to find a guy who can be honest, regardless of if thats while in a casual or committed situation... find me a good looking guy, under 30, who knows how to be honest and is great in bed and i'll be happy :p

:( phone playing up seems to be convenient :(

Some guys are honest and up front. Dont lose hope on men all together.

If you do give up and head over to the other team, let me know if you need a cameraman :D

p.s. sorry it didnt work out :(

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha yes phone as an excuse... somehow i dont buy it!!

oh and ive played with the other team numerous times... i obviously have no loyalty to either team, hehe

not totally giving up on him yet, waiting for a face to face encounter to discuss more, hate having those sorta conversations online/sms because things always get taken out of context i think!

but if he is still stringing his ex along then i really dont want anything to do with him (prior to us hooking up, about 4months ago, he actually said he was only still sleeping with her for the sex and wasnt interested in anything more, athough she still thought there was more going on... BUT then before he came around here for the first time said that SHE had decided to end it... messy much!!

Time to visit LPs again I think!!! shame the wattleup venue isnt around anymore.. such a trek up to wangara!!!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
interesting afternoon yesterday!!!

had a get together with the group we both hang out with, i just sent him a sms asking if we were carpooling (both live SOR, everythings always NOR) he sent back yes and that he would pick me up, rather than me driving to him first... ok... so drive up there was pretty normal, chatting about nothing really, but wasnt weird which was good.
Once we caught up with our friends things still were ok, went out for a dinner afterwards with a smaller group (consisting of on of my exs, his wife, a guy who i just found out thought i liked him! wtf! and my fuck buddy) things werent too weird, although he was making a point of checking out anything walking past, but all good, i enjoy looking too! haha.

once we left he apologised for being a prick to me, which i told him it wasnt as bad as he thought he had been, lol. the drive home... again, just chatting about things, nothing important... when we were about 10mins from my house he brings up the question of whether he was staying for a bit or leaving... so i invited him in...

he tried to kiss me pretty much straight away but i had a heap of stuff to sort out before i got distracted, so he sat down on the couch, occasionally getting up to try and distract me but finally got everything done, in about 2ce the time it woulda normally taken!

Finally headed into the bedroom and started making out and stripped off and after a few hours collapsed into each other. started talking about 'tommorows' plans... he said he was going rock climbing with his ex's kids... made for a perfect lead into asking him how casual he viewed things... so i asked him seeing as he is still spending time with the kids, was he still intimately involved with her.. got a total NO for the answer, explaining that theyre just friend and she struggles to look after the kids on her own so he just helps out where he can, and that he is more than satisfied with just one person and that he wouldnt be sexually involved with more than one woman at a time, and that if there was even a possibility of him getting some elsewhere he would tell me... ok, sigh of relief! haha

then he starts asking me about my experiences with women... asking why i dont still see the women ive been with etc... i explained most of the women I have hooked up with have been in a swingers environment with their partners involved and that I wasnt really interested in sleeping with multiple people anyway... he said it was cool by him as long as they 'suited up' lol... well at least i know where the whole casual thing leaves us!!

well seeing him again thursday at this stage... probably not before then so i am sure you will all get another update in a few days :p