fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

C

Curious1

yep, totally smitten i think would be the way to put it. i mean, he checks all the boxes!

Yeah smitten is a wrod to use...i bet you cant even sit still thining about him LOL
How cute!!!

hes good looking, intelligent AND has smarts, funny, driven, loyal to his friends and family... has eyes that make me melt, what more could a girl ask for!!!

Sure he is not gay? lol (kidding)

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I might be wrong here just tell him how you feel if hes any sort of person he should like what you are saying.What man doesnt like it when he gets chased by beautyfull girl?
I hope everything goes well
Because we all need happiness in our lives:hello:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
must say if that was to come out that he was bi, i would be suprised... pleasantly, but suprised for sure :p

beautiful girl? awwwww shucks waxenboy!

well he's going to come round later tonight after all (lets see if he changes his mind yet again) will attempt to bring up the questions on what is happening, inbetween gasps that is ;)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Do you want us to come over and lend a hand, or foot or whatever?
We can be the jury. I am sure he would love that.

And yes you are a beautiful lady.

There are a number of us waiting to see if you need a shoulder or whatever if it does not work out-or even if it does.

:walk:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
thanks bluegrass :)

and i am not sure about the lending body parts... maybe down the track a bit hey, once i have him wrapped around my little finger that is! ;)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ok update....
he came round last night, just before 12... awwww... he walked straight in and went for the kiss which i ducked and got a hug instead lol. Then he said we should go lie down because its more comfortable, but dont have to 'do' anything. Once we were in bed he started trying to kiss me more, but i sorta avoided it and once he realised what i was doing, he asked what was up. I basically said I wanted to know what was going on because i dont like not knowing... he stumbled around the question a bit, then pretty much said he wanted me to be able to lean on him when ever i needed to, but just fuck buddies. That i was welcome to start seeing someone else if it came up, because he didnt want to to rush into anything like so many people do after a breakup...

He also said when we meet up is totally up to me, because if only one person is controlling the fuck buddy thing then it is less like a relationship...
Then we started talking about what happens around our friends, this is what has TOTALLY confused me. He initally asked if I wanted to try and act like nothing is going on while around them, then almost in the same breath said 'if thats what i wanted'...

Then, even though i wasnt totally satisfied with his answers, we started messing around... for the next 3 hours, then fell asleep in each others arms, with him reaching for and holding my hand... while we were fooling around he kept saying how amazing I was in bed and that he had never known a woman to be so into sex and that it was totally hot that i loved sex as much as him... :D
He was also very encouraging letting me scratch and bite him (a little too hard looking at his back in the morning! oops!)
in the morning he wanted to have a shower together, unfortunatly my shower in my new house is tinnnnnyyyyy.

I also was the first to make him cum just giving a bj, which he was totally amazed at, and he couldnt stop talking about how great it was that we both came in each others mouths.

I guess i just need to wait and see where things go, dont want to push the whole labelling what we have. Just try and enjoy it for what it is, I am just still worried about loosing the friendship if things start getting weird...

Is it worth the risk??????

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe you have everything under control. I believe no matter what happens you will be able to solve it.

Yes you are an amazing and very sexy lady and I take my hat off to you. And if you like my shirt, trousers ect ect.

C

Curious1

Im a risk taker....i live on an edge so im happy to encourage you to take the risk and see what happens. Be prepared for some pain....pain only lasts a little while. :)

So, is it a 'relationship' now...or still fuck buddies?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe it sounds like fuck buddies who have found each others hearts. Now the question is, what are they going to do about it?

A

Alecia the Foxx

I've never found fuck buddies stay that way for very long. They either fizzle out or turn into relationships. :love76:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
lol still fuck buddies... i think he is hesitant to label whatever it is we have, will be easier to understand whats happening i think once the holidays are over and the time available to chat/meet will be less and more precious so might make it easier to see where I stand with him...
Due to the fact we see each other and carpool every thursday night gives us a regular but not everyday opportunity to meet up i think will make things easier still to understand :)

I have decided I am going to wait a while, see how things play out before i try and ask again what is ACTUALLY going on, but while I am waiting, I am going to keep teeling myself it is ONLY fuck buddys, so that when it comes to the time I finally ask whats going on if he still says just fuck buddies I wont be getting myself upset, but if he says something more than I can still be excited :D :D

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe there are better parts of the body to play with countryhung.*chuckles*

Relax just trying to be funny.

Yes your post is good advice.

C

Curious1

I have decided I am going to wait a while, see how things play out before i try and ask again what is ACTUALLY going on, but while I am waiting, I am going to keep teeling myself it is ONLY fuck buddys, so that when it comes to the time I finally ask whats going on if he still says just fuck buddies I wont be getting myself upset, but if he says something more than I can still be excited :D :D

Ahhhhh.....The ancient art of 'patience'. A hard one to perfect while trying to play it cool at the same time.

If i may offer some advise, and please take it or leave it, but if this is the tactic your going to use then do not under any circumstances try to trick him in to saying or doing anything. If you want to be patient and leave the ball in his field, then stick to your guns, and BE PATIENT. :)

Good to reaad a 'happy' thread! You know im loving it and wait for the next update with anticipation. :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Yes, I am definatly not going to trick him into anything!! if anything is going to happen out of this situation I want it to be genuine :)

Well yesterday was the first day we didnt speak at all (online/sms etc) which is a good thing! lol.

see him on sunday with all our friends so see how that goes... im busy this week so might not see him before then either :)

C

Curious1

Well yesterday was the first day we didnt speak at all (online/sms etc) which is a good thing! lol.

see him on sunday with all our friends so see how that goes... im busy this week so might not see him before then either :)

Were you going through withdrawl? LOL

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha maybe a little, but im proud of myself for not just sending him an sms :) haha.

C

Curious1

haha maybe a little, but im proud of myself for not just sending him an sms :) haha.

HAHA
Go 'Team SubNymphet'!!!

Id do a cheer leader dance for you, but i dont think your going to wanna see me in a short skirt and lycra. :D

You know your desperate to chat to the person when you 'mistakenly' send them a text message not meant for them just so they text you back. Ahhhhh the games you kids of today play LOL

p.s. i may have used the game myself once or twice. :)

jlmiller

Gold Member
Why not just be up front and say listen I like you and I'm not ready for a serious relationship. If you are able to be involved in a physical relationship then fine let's get it on. At least both of you know the score... be honest and upfront as much as possible. Prevents signals from getting crossed.

That is how I did it with 3 FB and no one complained.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Jlmiller, I think my biggest concern with that is because weve been friends for 8yrs, and went straight into something physical before talking about things...
Im not 100% sure what i want, but at the moment I am enjoying it for what it is... as frustrating as it is though! I feel like if i ask for something more that he may not want/be ready for that it will push him away/or make things uncomfortable between us...

I think that if i let things progress naturally, then things will either die off on thier own with no hurt feelings either side, and minimal impact on the existing friendship... OR they will move into something that can actually be called a relationship, whether its casual or committed doesnt bother me :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
oh and he texted me today :D
just asking how my day was going... hinting at asking for an invite over, lol. im not sure if i will ask him around yet, see if i can control my urges or not... atm im not too bad, but usually as the weather outside cools down, i warm up :p lol

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh dear, you really can not help yourself can you? *chuckle* I have loved this thread and you sharing your thoughts with us. Well not all of them-just most of them. xxx

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
hang on, was that you enjoy hearing most of my thoughts just not all of them? or that im not sharing all of them :p

its like having an active diary where everyone else gets to read it, its great :p

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes there rest my case. To be or not to be a fuck buddy? I believe a great name for your novel.
I look forward to what tomorrow will bring and if you will tell all in erotic detail.

jlmiller

Gold Member
I'm just wondering if you may be leading him on though. If you want a relationship, then surely discussing the issue should be a bad thing and scare him off. On the other hand saying "all I'm interested in with you is a FB" that could or maybe not. I believe the best policy is to just be upfront and honest and let the dice roll. Of course you could bring the subject up casually over dinner and more or less ask how do you feel about the way things are going and feel him out that way.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well i hope i am not leading him on, but i THINK i would be interested in things going further, which is why I dont want to say anything yet...

So at about 7pm I smsd him back asking if he would like to come round later, we settled on 10pm (because we both had things to do)
He gets here and we sat down and watched a little TV, nothing decent was on though) so he starts wandering around my house (new place, only moved in a few weeks ago) so I followed him out and he tried to kiss me :) I was a little hesitant, not totally shutting him down, just making sure this was a good idea in my own head :p

He starts egging me on, saying I have no will power and couldnt hold out if I wanted too, now this may be a little true but of course I didnt want him to be right!! So i headed back to the lounge room and sat down. He quickly came in and sat on top of me, trying to kiss me, all the time rubbing my body. A few mins of this went on, me still not actually kissing him when he gets up and basically pulls me into the bedroom.

Once there he takes his jeans off and jumps in, i lay down next to him still fully clothed and he again starts trying to get me to kiss him, eventually giving in of course.

My biggest dillema is he wants me to be more assertive in the bedroom, telling him what to do, which is totalllly not my style! so we had a little bit of a talk about it, think he finally understands that i'm not really going to enjoy that, but I do try and be a little more assertive, afterall it is all about comprimises isnt it!?

So he asks me to take my clothes off, which i do as he finishes taking his off, then we started kissing and touching. He is exceptionally ticklish around his cock, which I exploit fully, lightly brushing my hands over the area, feeling him squirm each time. Then he pulls me over to the side of the bed and starts fucking me, slowly at first and gradually getting faster and harder until niether of us can fuck anymore and he collapses on top of me.

Of course, no rest for the wicked and his hands went straight back between my legs making me cum over and over again, keeping me going for a good 30mins without stopping. Then he goes down on me. OMG so sensitive by this stage, but he puts his legs over me and offers his cock for me to suck which i do eagerly!
He still cant believe I enjoy pleasuring him, but I do, its half the fun for me!!!

Again, we keep going until neither of us can anymore and he rolls back down next to me, and we start kissing again. my hand slowly wanders back down to his cock and i play with it until he's begging to cum, and he did, all over me :)
shower time! (he seems to be scared of his own cum... will have to try and change that!!)

then we just lay down for a while and chatted. about everything and nothing, about things we have done in the past and friends and family... was really nice!
after about an hour of chatting we decided to try and sleep... wasnt going to happen, every time i touched him, he quivered with anticipation... so again it started...

His hands between my legs giving me the most intense Os of my life! I seriously lost count... when it came a time I really didnt think i could take anymore i gently took his arm, pulled it up around me and we both fell asleep...

what a night :)

(was that enough detail for you Bluegrass9??? :D:D:D