Dislike me enmasse

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Wow it seems that someone has no respect for working girls, cause you have money Yr Above them ? And they should do as you say , the customer is always right umm no the customer is right when he is right, not when he I picking on a worker or trying to vilify her ,what a dick move !!! If any working girl was to see this post am sure none of them would lay with you no matter how much money you have , and ginger is a top class lady !

And this is between Ginger and Myself, and this thread is about disliking me so press the dislike button.....

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
And this is between Ginger and Myself, and this thread is about disliking me so press the dislike button.....

No. This is also about Langtrees and working ladies as well. Its gone past just you and I.

You and I are fine. :kiss:

If you need help. This is where you involved another party

image.png

image.png

And this is when you degraded sex work.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
No. This is also about Langtrees and working ladies as well. Its gone past just you and I.

You and I are fine. :kiss:

I got Ginger's lipstick on my face :) If you are wanting to kiss and makeup well my arms are welcoming..

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I got Ginger's lipstick on my face :) If you are wanting to kiss and makeup well my arms are welcoming..

I'm ok :) I am sure if you hop on a plane to Thailand you may be more satisfied with a kiss on the cheek from ladies who are forced to work in less agreeable conditions. Or perhaps you are looking for a less fiery lady to recieve a kiss from. Either way, It will not be my lipstick you will be removing from your cheek.

Xx

Nateeee

Gold Member
I hate it when I forget to login through a VPN. Just hope the IT guys are too busy to chase up the "blocked" website alert

So do I its called VPN into my work,...... :)

And what says I dont put down some serious coin for punts? They say don't feed the trolls but hey human nature means people do..... LOL you see this thread was me letting others have a free hit.... so that takes balls........

Happy2

Legend Member
This didn't really work as intended did it Fee Bee I mean 6 dislikes?
6 after all this palaver Very disappointing
Maybe you should have tried being a tad more confrontational/aggressive
;):):D

Phoebe

Legend Member
You are Vodafone...
This didn't really work as intended did it Fee Bee I mean 6 dislikes?
6 after all this palaver Very disappointing
Maybe you should have tried being a tad more confrontational/aggressive
;):):D

You do realize though I am not one bit stressed or the likes.... This really has been fun.... ..

Happy2

Legend Member
You need parameters and guidelines So I assumed If you wanted to be disliked enmasse You Failed that was all

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Young, dumb and full of cum
Look like a few claws have come out since the weekend

Miss Monique

Legend Member
It's just wonderful Phoebe I have visions of you 6 foot blonde in your LBD and stiletto's and MIss Ginger Spice in her black racy lingerie the 2 of you rolling around the floor pulling hair and gouging eyes out every so gracefully or perhaps some jelly wrestling. Just don't break a nail in the proccess

Phoebe

Legend Member
It's just wonderful Phoebe I have visions of you 6 foot blonde in your LBD and stiletto's and MIss Ginger Spice in her black racy lingerie the 2 of you rolling around the floor pulling hair and gouging eyes out every so gracefully or perhaps some jelly wrestling. Just don't break a nail in the proccess

Breaking a nail is awful really it is :) you file your nails, do your cuticles, apply just clear lacquer and you break one really is makes a person cry... :(

:) I would smoke a peace pipe with her and put this to bed... but as for wrestling on the floor in heels and a LBD I am game I would do that... :) could be fun,just as long as the dress doesn't get ripped that would be horrid. :(

Love ya Monique XXX

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Breaking a nail is awful really it is :) you file your nails, do your cuticles, apply just clear lacquer and you break one really is makes a person cry... :(

:) I would smoke a peace pipe with her and put this to bed... but as for wrestling on the floor in heels and a LBD I am game I would do that... :) could be fun,just as long as the dress doesn't get ripped that would be horrid. :(

Love ya Monique XXX

Dont make yourself out to be the good guy. You are not at all innocent in this.

You havent even attempted to make peace.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Just make sure your not wearing the Channel darling, the tragedy if that got ripped :eek:
And leave the pearls and Pandora at home but of course must be wearing the Louboutin heels the studded ones just perfect for a good old cat fight.

Have fun ladies :)

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Want in on the clawing out of the eyes?
I fortunately havent had my nails painted yet.

Darling cat fights are for children forgive me I'm a grown women, I have childen older than you sweetheart no time for child's play.
Have a great night ladies
Play nice with each other

XXXX

Phoebe

Legend Member
Just make sure your not wearing the Channel darling, the tragedy if that got ripped :eek:
And leave the pearls and Pandora at home but of course must be wearing the Louboutin heels the studded ones just perfect for a good old cat fight.

Have fun ladies :)

I got the perfect dress and heels for the event....:) Chanel is in my WIR, the labs are to costly for this kind of fun :)

I will leave the Diamond studs in the lights will hit them as we wrestle could be good for pictures ;)

A good cat fight.. LOL

Love Ya Monique..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dont make yourself out to be the good guy. You are not at all innocent in this.

You havent even attempted to make peace.

I just said I am offering to smoke a peace pipe with you Ginger? Am I claiming to be innocent ? No I am not, its good to see someone give as good as they get, it must be the red hair that does that :) so I love the fight in you :)

So lets light up a peace pipe :)

Nateeee

Gold Member
I've got some meth laying around somewhere. Or are we not talking about that kind of pipe?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Darling cat fights are for children forgive me I'm a grown women, I have childen older than you sweetheart no time for child's play.
Have a great night ladies
Play nice with each other

XXXX

Yay! Phoebe is a child too!!

Mummy said so!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Lots of inner Perth looks like a slum these days too Happy2, as you well saw :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
I cant eat a cake from my computer screen :(

Anyway! Its been lovely Phoebe, I will part ways with you now and hope you enjoy your TS experience.

Xx

Likewise Ginger, all fun and games :) I will and do love this forum, and you too keep posting.

XXX