Dislike me enmasse

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am all on a crusade now to get a dislike from every forum member..

Feel free to give me a dislike please.. atleast then I can say I have won at being disliked...

Go on hit me with the dislike button... lets get it all over and done with :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This is rather negative Phoebe, are we having a bad day. I will not push the dislike button unless I dislike something.

Phoebe

Legend Member
This is rather negative Phoebe, are we having a bad day. I will not push the dislike button unless I dislike something.

No Mary-Anne my day is fine, actually it was awesome, how was yours ? just seems a few others may have had one day to forget but no biggie just me having some fun on the forum, poking fun at myself thats all.

Happy2

Legend Member
I dislike your need to be disliked So I refuse to hit the dislike
I hope you don't dislike that I don't dislike you Phoebe

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Yeah, let's all like and agree with Phoebe's posts instead, and generally go overboard with positivity, just to piss him off.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
well said noobie ....feeeee ..beeeee 's agreat woMAN who we luv with all my wiggly:bumdance:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
NO!

Disliking Phoebe is my job :mad:

When he decides to compliment more then insult, then I will start to remove the dislikes.

#feelmywrath

Phoebe

Legend Member
NO!

Disliking Phoebe is my job :mad:

When he decides to compliment more then insult, then I will start to remove the dislikes.

#feelmywrath

And taking time and effort to reply to my thread speaks volumes... you see I can laugh at myself.... compliment you, what did I actually say that was hurtful to you directly.. ? show me proof of a direct statement to that effect.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
And taking time and effort to reply to my thread speaks volumes... you see I can laugh at myself.... compliment you, what did I actually say that was hurtful to you directly.. ? show me proof of a direct statement to that effect.

Even the tone in your comments is insulting :p

Phoebe

Legend Member
Even the tone in your comments is insulting :p

Oh really........ Maybe I should book you for a night and we could talk about this.... no sex just conversation to solve these issues does that sound like a good deal to you?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Oh really........ Maybe I should book you for a night and we could talk about this.... no sex just conversation to solve these issues does that sound like a good deal to you?

No :mad:
That sounds awkward as hell.
Just be nicer to me on here. Instead of acting like you hate/ disagree with everything I do.
Otherwise I wouldnt feel the need to disagree with everything you do.

An eye for an eye... You know?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Technically I havent "disliked" anything you have done. Just disagreed, as you have done with most of my posts.

Sucks doesnt it? I mean, it was funny when you were doing it to me wasnt it?! But when its reversed all of a sudden you don't want to play.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Technically I havent "disliked" anything you have done. Just disagreed, as you have done with most of my posts.

f**king sucks doesnt it? I mean, it was funny when you were doing it to me wasnt it?! But when its reversed all of a sudden you don't want to play.

I am the worlds best player.... you honestly think you have gotten under my skin, why do you think I started this thread? ....... :)

What posts of your did I dislike or was negative ? show me proof....

No to a booking for a night really you guys up there must be that busy to say no to a whole night booking, we could hold hands, go over to the cashino for a drink, come back to LT's and lay there on a bed and just chat... would be the easiest of bookings... but hey rejected by a working lady .... ;) LOL

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I am the worlds best player.... you honestly think you have gotten under my skin, why do you think I started this thread? ....... :)

What posts of your did I dislike or was negative ? show me proof....

No to a booking for a night really you guys up there must be that busy to say no to a whole night booking, we could hold hands, go over to the cashino for a drink, come back to LT's and lay there on a bed and just chat... would be the easiest of bookings... but hey rejected by a working lady .... ;) LOL

Your still being a fucking dick. You couldn't pay me enough to lay in bed with you.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Your still being a f**king dick. You couldn't pay me enough to lay in bed with you.

Oh well Business must be good....... can you stop swearing at me am I swearing at you? No ...

Your attitude just there and then potentially cost LT's about $1500 if the cut is 50/50 maybe more, I am sure they would like to hear that, and potentially even more loss of custom from me and others I shall advise of your statement to a client... above thank you for that Ginger.... :) Thank you XXXX

And I was serious of the booking just a fun evening that's all I was after..

Gotta love your customer service skills, "The customer is always right"

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Oh well Business must be good....... can you stop swearing at me am I swearing at you? No ...

Your attitude just there and then potentially cost LT's about $1500 if the cut is 50/50 maybe more, I am sure they would like to hear that, and potentially even more loss of custom from me and others I shall advise of your statement to a client... above thank you for that Ginger.... :) Thank you XXXX

Gotta love your customer service skills, "The customer is always right"

Wow. So thats how you get woman into bed with you?

I love the rape game!

Happy2

Legend Member
Lets Get Ready tooo Rummmmmmble
In the Red corner GinGeeeeeeeeer
archive_france.jpg

In the Chast white corner with a Penchant for Lingerie and Bridal gowns
Feeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeee
th

And for our pure entertainment Fee bee will fight NUDE

Ladies and gents Tickets are available at a nominal cost Be there

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Lets Get Ready tooo Rummmmmmble
In the Red corner GinGeeeeeeeeer
archive_france.jpg

In the Chast white corner with a Penchant for Lingerie and Bridal gowns
Feeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeee
th

And for our pure entertainment Fee bee will fight NUDE

Ladies and gents Tickets are available at a nominal cost Be there

Thats the muppet I want to be!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Well then remove all references to it please.

I am not implying that you are a rapist, but expecting a working lady to agree to have sex with you via coercion even though she explicitly said that she doesn't want to is not okay. Also implying that a working lady is so far beneath you that she should be grateful for booking is a douche move.

Phoebe

Legend Member
You do release Ginger you have done more damage here to Langtrees than you think here, I am the customer here after all, Langtrees Ginger is not just Ginger its all the other people that work there that rely upon people like me walking in and handing over hard earned cash for fun thats all..

But your Damage here to LT's brand is well who knows as I not only post here but could potentially and do post elsewhere eg twitter facebook etc etc.... so hey you have done more Damage to your employer here than what you think.

Well done pat yourself on the back you have done really well for a 21 year old you see us older folks we have worldly ways and understand that you catch more bees with honey than anything else. And in Business it pays to keep the customer onside, I could be one of LT"s clients who knows you wouldn't know if I had booked you previously or not, including any other girls there. Just because I ask about lingerie and have a wedding dress avatar doesn't mean I dont walk into LT's ina suit and tie and nice shoes... does it... ?