Dislike me enmasse

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am not implying that you are a rapist, but expecting a working lady to agree to have sex with you via coercion even though she explicitly said that she doesn't want to is not okay. Also implying that a working lady is so far beneath you that she should be grateful for booking is a douche move.

I said NO SEX booking just chatting....... now didn't ? an all night booking go to cashino have a drink then go back to LT's and chat on a bed, was there any reference to sex ??? now if there was in my comment please can you advise...

SO I am douche here too, keep going Ginger keep on damaging Langtrees brand, You do know Langtrees is in Darwin, Perth , Canberra and has loads of private ladies whom you are potentially hurting the earning of right now.? I do alot of interstate travel and the good thing about the web is you dont know which location I am in.. but keep on Damaging Langtrees name... you are doing great here..

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I am not damaging langtrees name in the slightest. Langtrees has been through far worse then a young 21 year old arguing with a man twice her age.

I personally am not hurting anyone. You are. You got rejected, get over it. Plenty of other working ladies for you to pick from. I am after all, a drop in a flood ;)

I would actually feel really special if i was capable of causing such a commotion.

Happy2

Legend Member
As the forums most beloved member (Well in my weird little world I think this)
Give it a rest You are spiralling down into really bitter and nasty territory the pair of you

Time to pull back and take a deep breath

Jeez I bet you're both Coffee drinkers not tea drinkers

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
As the forums most beloved member (Well in my weird little world I think this)
Give it a rest You are spiralling down into really bitter and nasty territory the pair of you

Time to pull back and take a deep breath

Jeez I bet you're both Coffee drinkers not tea drinkers

Your'e right happy. Sorry for disturbing the peace. I guess i'm only cranky because I ran out of coffee and had to drink tea. :cheeky

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am not damaging langtrees name in the slightest. Langtrees has been through far worse then a young 21 year old arguing with a man twice her age.

I personally am not hurting anyone. You are. You got rejected, get over it. Plenty of other working ladies for you to pick from. I am after all, a drop in a flood ;)

I would actually feel really special if i was capable of causing such a commotion.

Yep and without men what are you?? what skills have you got? to say earn anywhere close to what I do on a daily rate of mine? you see why I am sending all these I am still earning a decent wage, where buy you are not at LT's so your cash flow stops, and if you get no bookings you walk out with zip, where by I can sit here all day do nothing and walk away with a large slice of cash... but what skills have you got ?

Working ladies, you see my read my posts I am after a wife, sorry to say, someone to have a 5 star meal with, someone I can spend my cash on, someone I can walk into and give her some la'perla lingerie, some Louboutins heels to, someone I can take to Smales in Subiaco and gift her some diamond ear rings, someone to spend a life with, someone to love someone to hold someone to enjoy... ..

Hey I could older than double your age, but hey at say 42 will you be parking your car and still walking over Burswood road to Langtrees..?? ask yourself that?

BananaMan

Bronze Member
Wow you are a dick! how can you be so abusive to someone you are trying to hire? A plumber wouldn't have to take your shit regardless of your income so why should any working girl? Get over yourself. I wonder how long you would keep your illustrious job if your employer could see these posts? Phoebe you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Yep and without men what are you?? what skills have you got? to say earn anywhere close to what I do on a daily rate of mine? you see why I am sending all these I am still earning a decent wage, where buy you are not at LT's so your cash flow stops, and if you get no bookings you walk out with zip, where by I can sit here all day do nothing and walk away with a large slice of cash... but what skills have you got ?

Working ladies, you see my read my posts I am after a wife, sorry to say, someone to have a 5 star meal with, someone I can spend my cash on, someone I can walk into and give her some la'perla lingerie, some Louboutins heels to, someone I can take to Smales in Subiaco and gift her some diamond ear rings, someone to spend a life with, someone to love someone to hold someone to enjoy... ..

Hey I could older than double your age, but hey at say 42 will you be parking your car and still walking over Burswood road to Langtrees..?? ask yourself that?

That's a rather devaluing attitude to have of sex workers.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

You understand that I do more then just work at LTs?
Alot of woman in the sex industry have more then one income. You think if I dont get bookings in the industry I will go broke? That the only skills I have in life are pleasure ones?

Phoebe

Legend Member
You understand that I do more then just work at LTs?
Alot of woman in the sex industry have more then one income. You think if I dont get bookings in the industry I will go broke? That the only skills I have in life are pleasure ones?

well done..... ..... hmmmmmm yep....

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world...t/news-story/a807edf289ea577eaf5f37cefae1b62e

I bet you must be pleased Aussie land isnt like that, or like other nations the way sex workers are treated...... Mary-Anne built a nice little parlor compared the working conditions there, so hey .....

Phoebe

Legend Member
I got to this party far too late. Money's on Ginger

imgres

Money is still in my trusted account... :) so hey Nateeeeee

BananaMan

Bronze Member
Wow, encouraging working ladies into thinking that they are better than others? That they should feel privileged to have basic human rights?

Phoebe

Legend Member
And as I made this thread to dislike me, and to poke fun at me, etc etc... hit me with your best dislikes do I care? really..... ..... this is like sitting on a platform over icy water and waiting to be dunked.... highly enjoyable.... so hey keep going :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Damnit phoebe you beat me to it! I'm going to go back and remove all my dislikes on your comments just to spite you

Not bad for a person double someone's age.... ;) you see.... the quick and the dead..

BananaMan

Bronze Member
You haven't 'won' anything here mate, just a lot of people realizing what a waste of time and energy it is talking to a troll like you. Get another hobby, this forum is for serious punters only.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
And as I made this thread to dislike me, and to poke fun at me, etc etc... hit me with your best dislikes do I care? really..... ..... this is like sitting on a platform over icy water and waiting to be dunked.... highly enjoyable.... so hey keep going :)

I think enough is enough now and I will be the bigger person and end the debate here.

Enjoy your week xx

Phoebe

Legend Member
Nah I just have things to do that don't involve sitting on the forum mate ;)

So do I its called VPN into my work,...... :)

You haven't 'won' anything here mate, just a lot of people realizing what a waste of time and energy it is talking to a troll like you. Get another hobby, this forum is for serious punters only.

And what says I dont put down some serious coin for punts? They say don't feed the trolls but hey human nature means people do..... LOL you see this thread was me letting others have a free hit.... so that takes balls........

Obbie

Legend Member
I am all on a crusade now to get a dislike from every forum member..

Feel free to give me a dislike please.. atleast then I can say I have won at being disliked...

Go on hit me with the dislike button... lets get it all over and done with :)
So this is another way of getting attention or your post count up !

Phoebe

Legend Member
So this is another way of getting attention or your post count up !

Just a dislike count.. hence the thread name..... :) no attention as I am a rather shy person actually! ;)

Phoebe I'm trying to figure out whether you are a misogynist or a misandrist or both.

I love women I have devoted my life to women and women's causes, I stand up for women in every aspect of life, I totally love women and love reading about women etc etc.. so I shall leave that up to to decide, and this thread came about form another thread... I donate alot of my cash to female issues health and otherwise, I have gone to many nights concerning womens; issues, eg Equal pay, higher retirement funds etc etc, I believe in equal pay....

And if you look at my Avatar I think that sums its up for me..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Wow you are a dick! how can you be so abusive to someone you are trying to hire? A plumber wouldn't have to take your shit regardless of your income so why should any working girl? Get over yourself. I wonder how long you would keep your illustrious job if your employer could see these posts? Phoebe you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Well since I am doing my normal days work and chatting and I am vpning into my work place, on my own pc and my PC doesn't even touch my work PC in any given shape or form, eg firewalled then well my employer doesn't care......... Actually who knows in this online world my boss could be on TS..... :)

Rocco32

Bronze Member
Wow it seems that someone has no respect for working girls, cause you have money Yr Above them ? And they should do as you say , the customer is always right umm no the customer is right when he is right, not when he I picking on a worker or trying to vilify her ,what a dick move !!! If any working girl was to see this post am sure none of them would lay with you no matter how much money you have , and ginger is a top class lady !

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

Wow it seems that someone has no respect for working girls, cause you have money Yr Above them ? And they should do as you say , the customer is always right umm no the customer is right when he is right, not when he I picking on a worker or trying to vilify her ,what a dick move !!! If any working girl was to see this post am sure none of them would lay with you no matter how much money you have , and ginger is a top class lady !