• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I like that swishing, Only members over 25 posts should be allowed these great new avatars so they get busy posting, probably not possible ........PS you have to change your avatar custom made skinny with a set of dropped glasses, ask ian please. Langtrees IT Dept.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Jasonm i thought i could make your post a bit bigger but it seems i failed and hence fooked it on on you . sorry

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You need to put on a word document really big then snip it and insert it in and it will work like our vouchers.

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
made it a little bigger. but xenforo keep making the image smaller.

maybe there magnifying glass addon :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I don't think don't understand should be negative, or old, old should be old news, and I don't even think dislike should be negative, if I dislike something I should say so.
I think we are back to the wanker button and the person that hits it should get the negative points 5 points each time you hit it, a few will run out of points fast.:bear::bear::bear:

Arcanist

A canvas of tattoos
Silver Member
Hi Admins, I hope this is the correct place to post this.

I have been logging in today and have been able to post and view as normal, I have just logged in to see that I can no longer see half of the forum, it is only letting me view the general forums at this point in time.

Is there any way to fix this, or have I done something that has broken a rule of the forum?

Kind regards,
Arcanist

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No it must be a bug from the upgrade, IT were just giving me the finger with the new similes:kiss::kiss: so i will get them on to it.

Netyrk69

Silver Member
I am having similar problem.

Was notified of some new thread updates in my email, but cannot view them on the forum.

Arcanist

A canvas of tattoos
Silver Member
No it must be a bug from the upgrade, IT were just giving me the finger with the new similes:kiss::kiss: so i will get them on to it.

Thank you for the quick reply Mary-Anne! It is much appreciated!

No stress as all, just had to make sure it wasn't something I did haha!

User184

Gold Member
Ooooh, I love similes.

As dry as a dead dingoes dongger.
Stuck like shit to a blanket
As mad as a hatter.
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Sparkles like a vampire in the sun.

:playful:

1Chat

Just a quick Q. Last year there was a boob pic thread...I haven't been able to find it, i've done a few searches of titles!

Happy2

Legend Member
All these flashing bums I hope bepp doesn't change his avatar thinking his is just a run of the mill derriere now

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Members I did ask for your opinions and none have been forth coming so i have made the decision that all emotions will be seen as positive.
Tania is studying how the points system works that is attached to the emotions and when we have a full understanding we will adjust the points per posts made, threads, made and emotions made. The points have no real value, but I noticed members felt deprived when i deleted posts and threads in the clean up, not for the content they had lost but the points.
I think more points should be awarded for reviews but this means they would have to be in a separate forum, so as we learn all the amazing features of the updated software we will try to keep you up to date and informed. if you have ideas don't hesitate to post them on here.