you're pretty '' for a black girl''.

Diamond Star

Gold Member
ok,i never post anything here but i had to really share this topic to all you beautiful people,so everyone knows that indians and asians don't chose black girls(work wise ) so being inquisitive as i am ,i've known sean for about two years he's a 22 yr old Fijian indian,my,neighbour (and no i Havant slept with him,..yet!) why he doesn't like black girls,so i pointed out some of the stereotypical reasons,is it because we are fierce ?exotic ?or,well i don't know?full of attitude? well not quite,
here is his response , “My dick really isn’t attracted to black girls.” , I tried to explain how his comment could come off as a tad bit racist.but he dint stop there...Well, it’s just that I don’t usually like girls like you.
“as i stood there in shock,You mean, you usually like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?”
him; “Well, yeah.”..anyway, I did not give up on that curry boy until he would tell me the truth, until he would admit that he had been attracted to me, a black woman. Only an hour after he made the “my dick isn’t attracted to black girls” comment, I marched back into his house and found him. “Admit it! Admit it!” I shouted repeatedly. He knew I wasn’t leaving until he said it. “Ok, Ok. I admit it. I did like you. Why can’t this just be about how I was attracted to you?” And even though he finally asked the question that I wanted to hear, the question I needed to hear, I realised his attraction to me didn’t really matter. It would never fully be about someone’s attraction to just me. I would always just be “pretty- for a black girl.” anyway moral of the story,consider someones feelings before making a harmless compliment ,because beauty doesn't have a colour, and hence to sean's dick not being attracted to black women ,i am proud of who i am and would not change a damn thing diamond xo

Attachments

• 262580_10200679314601280_937070604_n.jpg
    262580_10200679314601280_937070604_n.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 53
I

iwtt69

Not too sure why you will make a deal about his preference...
Everyone has a set of physical attribute that they prefer for a partner..be it race, physical or mentally..
For you to be forcing the issue it's like a guy that you aren't attracted to..rocking up to your house and forcing you to tell him why you don't like him.
So her doesn't like Asian..black..Indian..so?
So gals like guys taller than them.blonde.. blue eyes..If everyone go forcing other people to like them like you did.. it be like a stalking convention gone mad...

E

estafarr

ok,i never post anything here but i had to really share this topic to all you beautiful people,so everyone knows that indians and asians don't chose black girls(work wise ) so being inquisitive as i am ,i've known sean for about two years he's a 22 yr old Fijian indian,my,neighbour (and no i Havant slept with him,..yet!) why he doesn't like black girls,so i pointed out some of the stereotypical reasons,is it because we are fierce ?exotic ?or,well i don't know?full of attitude? well not quite,
here is his response , “My dick really isn’t attracted to black girls.” , I tried to explain how his comment could come off as a tad bit racist.but he dint stop there...Well, it’s just that I don’t usually like girls like you.
“as i stood there in shock,You mean, you usually like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?”
him; “Well, yeah.”..anyway, I did not give up on that curry boy until he would tell me the truth, until he would admit that he had been attracted to me, a black woman. Only an hour after he made the “my dick isn’t attracted to black girls” comment, I marched back into his house and found him. “Admit it! Admit it!” I shouted repeatedly. He knew I wasn’t leaving until he said it. “Ok, Ok. I admit it. I did like you. Why can’t this just be about how I was attracted to you?” And even though he finally asked the question that I wanted to hear, the question I needed to hear, I realised his attraction to me didn’t really matter. It would never fully be about someone’s attraction to just me. I would always just be “pretty- for a black girl.” anyway moral of the story,consider someones feelings before making a harmless compliment ,because beauty doesn't have a colour, and hence to sean's dick not being attracted to black women ,i am proud of who i am and would not change a damn thing diamond xo
Diamond Star I think we are all proud of you - you have got attitude and you can eat curry men for lunch - you are beautiful beyond words and I don't care if Mr Curry don't see it - you just are. Love the way you handled it.

Diamond Star

Gold Member
hahahah i dont like curry though lol, i personally don't like him,just wanted to know why he was simply not attracted to black girls like my self ,turns out its not him,its his dick ,xo

I

iwtt69

Never doubt yourself.. even if you getting older..or appearance changes.. If someone don't like you.. my motto, fock em... 200 billion people in the world, one less admirer..who cares.
Wait, just read your posting again... So you don't like him at all but you want to force him to admit he likes you.. so you can, as you say..'still have it'
Seriously?
So what happened if the table is turned and he asked if you like him.. are you going to say no and hurt his feelings?

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Whoa, lady.

There are two entirely different sets of attraction happening here and you need to separate them in your mind.

I enjoy watching groups of teenage girls, especially mixed race groups such as you might meet in the park or waiting to go into the movies. They are pretty little things, chattering away and enjoying each other's company and if they look my way I will give them a smile and usually get one in return.

Sexually attracted to them?? No way Jose.

Your "curry boy" probably llikes you as a neighbour and thinks you are pretty but feels no sexual attraction to you and, for neighbours, that is probably for the best. You could also consider that if English isn't his first language (or yours, perhaps?) that the communication may have been a bit awry.

His apparent preference for blonde hair and blue eyes is fairly typical of dark-skinned races - the same way us caucasians are attracted to Asian or dark ladies - people often prefer the exotic but that is purely from the point of view of physical appeal and does not necessarily make them racist nor does it indicate sexual desire.

Please do not think of yourself as "pretty for a black girl". That is a nasty put-down which no-one deserves.

Diamond Star

Gold Member
Never doubt yourself.. even if you getting older..or appearance changes.. If someone don't like you.. my motto, fock em... 200 billion people in the world, one less admirer..who cares.
Wait, just read your posting again... So you don't like him at all but you want to force him to admit he likes you.. so you can, as you say..'still have it'
Seriously?
So what happened if the table is turned and he asked if you like him.. are you going to say no and hurt his feelings?
thats a very good/valid question ,i would say yes I'm attracted to him with no emotional attachment ,all i wanted to know was does he like black girls and does he find me attractive ,x

Diamond Star

Gold Member
Whoa, lady.

There are two entirely different sets of attraction happening here and you need to separate them in your mind.

I enjoy watching groups of teenage girls, especially mixed race groups such as you might meet in the park or waiting to go into the movies. They are pretty little things, chattering away and enjoying each other's company and if they look my way I will give them a smile and usually get one in return.

Sexually attracted to them?? No way Jose.

Your "curry boy" probably llikes you as a neighbour and thinks you are pretty but feels no sexual attraction to you and, for neighbours, that is probably for the best. You could also consider that if English isn't his first language (or yours, perhaps?) that the communication may have been a bit awry.

His apparent preference for blonde hair and blue eyes is fairly typical of dark-skinned races - the same way us caucasians are attracted to Asian or dark ladies - people often prefer the exotic but that is purely from the point of view of physical appeal and does not necessarily make them racist nor does it indicate sexual desire.

Please do not think of yourself as "pretty for a black girl". That is a nasty put-down which no-one deserves.
i like your words,very well said, and thank you mr ;) xo

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Diamond my sweet the world has millions of beautiful woman , many are black .

I remember this one from my youth .

asianguy77

Diamond Member
My reading of this would be the way he expressed his preference on the type of girls he is attracted to is a conversational and somewhat immature style typical of how young guys talk, especially amongst friends. As you mentioned he is only 22.

Not sure, referring to him as Çurry' boy is flattering either.

However, your self worth should not be dependent on other peoples opinions of you, as you will never be able to satisfy everyone. For the record, you are pretty lady, as there is beauty in all race, which is not constrained to the boundaries of a certain race.

E

estafarr

My reading of this would be the way he expressed his preference on the type of girls he is attracted to is a conversational and somewhat immature style typical of how young guys talk, especially amongst friends. As you mentioned he is only 22.

Not sure, referring to him as Çurry' boy is flattering either.

However, your self worth should not be dependent on other peoples opinions of you, as you will never be able to satisfy everyone. For the record, you are pretty lady, as there is beauty in all race, which is not constrained to the boundaries of a certain race.
Sorry if my reference to Mr Curry was offensive Asian Guy - not meant to be - but can understand how it may be...Cheers

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
In all races there are good and bad people
it is not never just one race or country or religion.....
that would be a very careless comment to make ...

its the individual person !

I

iwtt69

My reading of this would be the way he expressed his preference on the type of girls he is attracted to is a conversational and somewhat immature style typical of how young guys talk, especially amongst friends. As you mentioned he is only 22

Nothing immature about it at all...
Some like vanilla, some strawberry..others chocolate...
That's the way the world works..
It's be unsure for you to be calling others immature when I'm sure you have a preference of how your ideal lady would look like...

E

estafarr

Well that is good for the girls - I always figured a girl knows how to pleasure a girl as only a girl would know...I was sort of hoping you were going to say you liked wrinkled old white guys with grey hair but I knew it was a long shot....LOL

Diamond Star

Gold Member
Well that is good for the girls - I always figured a girl knows how to pleasure a girl as only a girl would know...I was sort of hoping you were going to say you liked wrinkled old white guys with grey hair but I knew it was a long shot....LOL
hhahhahaah lol xo

I

iwtt69

All is not lost buddy.. like they say, as long as you work out regularly using the nearest ATM, they'll like you.. :)