• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

you're pretty '' for a black girl''.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Nothing immature about it at all...
Some like vanilla, some strawberry..others chocolate...
That's the way the world works..
It's be unsure for you to be calling others immature when I'm sure you have a preference of how your ideal lady would look like...

What I said, was the way he expressed his preferences “My dick really isn’t attracted to black girls.” was in a way that alot of younger people speak in their conversational dialogue with friends, that can come across as somewhat immature.

I never mentioned that he could not have his own preferences on the lady he is attracted to. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Jasmine x

Silver Member
Diamond honey guys will always have their own preferences. I understand where you're coming from though. Many guys are scared of the unknown. You are beautiful so don't give it a second thought. :kiss:

I

iwtt69

What I said, was the way he expressed his preferences “My dick really isn’t attracted to black girls.” was in a way that alot of younger people speak in their conversational dialogue with friends, that can come across as somewhat immature.

actually - that's a pretty honest and mature answer.. as an adult, I really think we are pass the 'sugar coating' bullshit that I come across all my life.. say it like it is.. and mean it.

When you are hooking up with a gal; especially on a 'casual bases' - you can't tell me that guy don't think 'how kool it will be to dick her' .. we are guys, we think with our dick most of the time; there's no denying it.. so ya, his dick isn't into black gal.. that's honest. Nothing immature about it. not many will SAY It.. only cause most guys are pathetic arse kisser and still want to get laid, so they bullshit like Clinton.

Much prefer that than the 'it's not you, it's me' bullshit...

Diamond Star

Gold Member
actually - that's a pretty honest and mature answer.. as an adult, I really think we are pass the 'sugar coating' bullshit that I come across all my life.. say it like it is.. and mean it.

When you are hooking up with a gal; especially on a 'casual bases' - you can't tell me that guy don't think 'how kool it will be to dick her' .. we are guys, we think with our dick most of the time; there's no denying it.. so ya, his dick isn't into black gal.. that's honest. Nothing immature about it. not many will SAY It.. only cause most guys are pathetic arse kisser and still want to get laid, so they bullshit like Clinton.

Much prefer that than the 'it's not you, it's me' bullshit...
woww chill out babe,i get ur point of view , so next time someone i don't likes hits on me,il be like wow like,umm go away my p$$y isn't attracted to you,case closed ,

Last edited:
I

iwtt69

woww chill out babe,i get ur point of view , so next time someone i don't likes hits on me,il be like wow like,umm go away my p$$y isn't attracted to you,case closed ,

I am chill and very relax.. sorry I'm not always agreeing with you.

Why people go all defensive when someone doesn't agree with post?..

And why not, better the truth than.. it's not you,it's me bullshit...

But point taken, no more honest posts from me.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In Homer's eyes, beauty has no colour. Beauty is appreciated in any form. Most of all inner beauty is sexy.

Penile blindness can be a problem for Homer, sometimes it bumps into the wrong thang. lol

S

suzythefloozy

Diamond, your reference to "curry boy" doesn't make you particularly endearing either. And if anyone thinks your earning capacity makes you superior to someone else, I think you're going to learn some hard lessons later in life; if not now.

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
ok,i never post anything here but i had to really share this topic to all you beautiful people,so everyone knows that indians and asians don't chose black girls(work wise ) so being inquisitive as i am ,i've known sean for about two years he's a 22 yr old Fijian indian,my,neighbour (and no i Havant slept with him,..yet!) why he doesn't like black girls,so i pointed out some of the stereotypical reasons,is it because we are fierce ?exotic ?or,well i don't know?full of attitude? well not quite,
here is his response , “My dick really isn’t attracted to black girls.” , I tried to explain how his comment could come off as a tad bit racist.but he dint stop there...Well, it’s just that I don’t usually like girls like you.
“as i stood there in shock,You mean, you usually like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?”
him; “Well, yeah.”..anyway, I did not give up on that curry boy until he would tell me the truth, until he would admit that he had been attracted to me, a black woman. Only an hour after he made the “my dick isn’t attracted to black girls” comment, I marched back into his house and found him. “Admit it! Admit it!” I shouted repeatedly. He knew I wasn’t leaving until he said it. “Ok, Ok. I admit it. I did like you. Why can’t this just be about how I was attracted to you?” And even though he finally asked the question that I wanted to hear, the question I needed to hear, I realised his attraction to me didn’t really matter. It would never fully be about someone’s attraction to just me. I would always just be “pretty- for a black girl.” anyway moral of the story,consider someones feelings before making a harmless compliment ,because beauty doesn't have a colour, and hence to sean's dick not being attracted to black women ,i am proud of who i am and would not change a damn thing diamond xo

Colour of someones skin means nothing! Yes you are a true diamond missy! xxx

L

Lord Spikey

Sorry if my reference to Mr Curry was offensive Asian Guy - not meant to be - but can understand how it may be...Cheers

Is that his name? Sean Curry?

Because if it isn't, that would be damned insulting and racist.

PS. I like big butts and I cannot lie

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
"Colour of someones skin means nothing! Yes you are a true diamond missy! xxx"

I agree, Your hot Diamond and I live in the hope that one day I will hear from you ........." that's a big fly for a white guy" ;)

sunyun

Legend Member
I can't believe how limiting it is to say that you do or don't like a particular colour or race !

I look at every individual person I meet, and whether or not I am attracted sexually or as a friend (or repelled) depends on a whole lot of things - I am not sure that even I know what they all are !

I am attracted by a symmetrical face, an unsymmeterical face, tall, short, all skin colours, long hair, short hair, personality, smile, teeth, etc.

In other words, every person is an individual mix or thousands of details, and some mixes I love, and some mixes I hate.

There are some things however, which I know turn me right off : rudeness, arrogance, bad breath, BO, ladies who look like my ex, people who use other people, etc.

Diamond, I wouldn't worry about your neighbour, he has preferences the same as you have, and you are both entitled to them - even if he appears to be unable to articulate them appropriately.

Cheers.

W

wr3xr

Why is it limiting?

I've never felt even a hint of sexual attraction towards Asian or African-American girls. Sure I've slept with 2 asian girls (sif I say no to an oppertunity)

Perfect example is miranda kerr. She's
good looking and all that but I just don't find her sexually attractive. I just like really busty white girls lol