Worst Movie you Ever Seen?

Happy2

Legend Member
So was Thin red line directed by Alan Smithee perchance?
Or was he/she silly enough to think the film was good

Happy2

Legend Member
Terrence Malick........................
Alan Smithee is the alias Actor's and Director's use when they wish to disown a film

Movies like
Dune

Meet Joe Black

Most recent I can think of is Supernova
All directed by Alan Smithee

A

AndyRew

Alan Smithee is the alias Actor's and Director's use when they wish to disown a film

Movies like
Dune

Meet Joe Black

Most recent I can think of is Supernova
All directed by Alan Smithee
I dont know of such things ?

V

vader

Swept Away with Madonna........................wasn't even worth the free tickets

Dancer

Bronze Member
Showing my age now, but I had a crush on vanilla ice as a teenager. Thought this would be a great movie .... It wasn't :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 1

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Probably the Forbidden Kingdom......

Like the iPhone 5....it was all hype then a huge let down......

download (7).jpeg

Last edited:

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Actually made me angry that there are children starving and people got paid to make this godawful crap.
Snow-White-and-the-Huntsman-20121.jpg
right on!!!!!! .

Happy2

Legend Member
Alice of Wonderland, Nobby Isn't it great we all have such contrasting tastes

My wife made me sit through Fried green tomatoes Twice It may well have been more But my subconscious has kindly blocked those extra viewings

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
PUMA-MAN

image.jpeg

Low-budget film about a young man given a mystical medallion by an Aztec shaman, in order to become a puma-empowered champion like his father before him. In trying to initially locate the young man, the shaman has the nasty habit of pushing candidates out of windows to test them.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O yes Wolfe creek one of the most creepy movies I have ever seen another one that was on par was "When a stranger calls"

Happy2

Legend Member

Low-budget film about a young man given a mystical medallion by an Aztec shaman, in order to become a puma-empowered champion like his father before him. In trying to initially locate the young man, the shaman has the nasty habit of pushing candidates out of windows to test them.
AndyRew00 Is this movie one of those So bad its comical types or just Bad ?

Down boy

Gold Member
F@&$ing Love Actually. Sugary cringy pap. More predictable than the sun rising each day where the roles of all the other actors made Hugh Grant look deep and meaningful.......almost.

Happy2

Legend Member
F@&$ing Love Actually. Sugary cringy pap. More predictable than the sun rising each day where the roles of all the other actors made Hugh Grant look deep and meaningful.......almost.
So glad you added almost No one can make Hugh Grant look deep and meaningful