bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Been watching some vampire movies on SBS2 lately,my GAWD

chibi

Diamond Member
Last_boy_scout.jpg
Lagaan.jpg

Both were horribly acted, cliché-ridden, stereotypical drivel. There are plenty of other bad films too, but these two stinking shit-fests actually had enough success to make me lament for the human race.
Honourable mention: The Passion of the Christ

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
MV5BMTA2Nzk3MTgzMTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDgyNTgxNjk@._V1_SY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

EVERYONE TOLD ME ...DON'T BOTHER TO GO SEE THIS FILM.
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!

bushseeker

Foundation Member
man on the moon jim carrey and spawn
only 2 movies ive walked out of... and I don't do that lightly

Happy2

Legend Member
Cant remember the title But anyone else remember the movie with Michael Jackson and Diana Ross ?It was an all black version of The Wizard of Oz

Lordy it was bad

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats the one And I have older parents They didnt walk out thinking This must be what 15 yrs like we'll Stay And I thought How can the oldies like this rubbish But I wont say anything as they must be enjoying it

So we sat through it needlessly

svengali

Foundation Member
More recently I suffered through three movies, all of which were highly rated by "experts", persisting to the end only out a morbid curiosity to see if they could possibly get worse and/or if my iron willpower was up to the task of staying awake through a couple of hours of wordy drivel:

Take a bow :

1) Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy, based on the John Le Carre novel. Talk, talk,talk...........zzzzzzzz!!

2)
Grand Budapest Hotel: Unintelligible drivel, apparently a comedy but I only smiled once and that was with relief when the credits rolled.

3) Interstellar. Another talky couple of hours of sci.fi nonsense. In space, no-one can hear you snore.

Happy2

Legend Member
I have no sympathy svengali Your an intelligent man
But if you listen to glowing reviews by the critics or go see see an academy awarded comedy
Well serves you right:)

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Maybe six months ago I rented some horror movies with a room/apartment number theme, one of them was Apartment 143 which wasn't bad for a low budget...although it may have just looked better in comparison to one of the movies I forget the title of that I ended up turning off.
The overacting was appalling, the stupidity of the script mindboggling (uh...call the police if you think someone is in your new apartment?) and I think I got twenty minutes in (that felt like an hour) before deciding nope, no more punishment for me.

nobby01

Gold Member
2014-11-29-19-12-03-1707443543.jpeg
The things I put myself through for my daughter and her girlfriend's . If only I had a hip flask of bourbon it would of only just made this bearable.
Then even the mixer was wrong Pepsi:wtf::yuck:
Actually took them to number 2 as well

Happy2

Legend Member
Soon as a film wins best Picture I think twice Especially comedies
It may say more about my taste but many seem to come across as pretentious Stuff the critics seem to lap up

MrBig

Diamond Member
Sharknado 2.

The first one was so bad it was at least amusing. The second was just plain stupidly awful (or at least the first half hour I managed to watch).

scavenger

Gold Member
anything with nicole kidman , the one about windsurfing filmed in Perth'd be the best of a bad bunch.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I was thoroughly unimpressed with Wolf Creek 2. Vividly I believe it it the worst movie ever made, and that I have ever seen.

User184

Gold Member
I loved Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. As for worst... 'Thin Red Line' was a shocker. I'd place my hand over my heart and swear that movie was 5 hours long. In fact it was "only" 2 hrs, 50 mins.

A

AndyRew

I loved Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. As for worst... 'Thin Red Line' was a shocker. I'd place my hand over my heart and swear that movie was 5 hours long. In fact it was "only" 2 hrs, 50 mins.
it was 2:50, felt like 5 real long hrs

User184

Gold Member
You've seen it? After that false ending people were yelling out "COME ON, SOMEONE FUCKING SHOOT HIM! HE'S RIGHT THERE!"

A

AndyRew

And people get paid to make them! Surely someone, somewhere along the production line must have said "hey director, you sure about this?"
Some are born into failure, others have it thrust upon them....