Why do we ponder

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
You can keep your lady friend with you forever....
That's definately something you can keep for your buck!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I know what I want for Xmas, Santa! :woot:

May or Naomie (can't decide, surprise me), Allure body type, medium skin colour, large sexy pink areola, round natural nails, hair style #17 or 1 (surprise me) with matching natural 'carpet'... OMG am I objectifying women?! :eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
hehehehehehe very true H2.....you can't take it with you........neither the gadget nor the money so why not enjoy life while it is around you??????
A lovely lady for an hour sounds definitely more exciting than a gadget......(boring)
So Roche you would Take an Hour with the Fireman or whoever your dream man bod may be. In exchange for your toy The BUGZ?? Coz you cant take it with you

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Nice dolls...pay a large sum for one and your set for life. Only pay for ongoing maintenance...hmmm...sounds too real? lol.

Ah H2, that's need vs want. You want that gadget, oh that can wait. You need to release your sea men, they need shore leave. So you chose the more important task at hand.

Happy2

Legend Member
I finished pondering at last Bought the gadget
Used it for 4 hours now so its already down to $150 per hour So in 12 mnths at this rate it will be about 50c per hour
And still going down So to speak

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I find Mr Palmer and her 4 daughters better than any gadget. And gives me time to save up and enjoy the real thing. :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So Roche you would Take an Hour with the Fireman or whoever your dream man bod may be. In exchange for your toy The BUGZ?? Coz you cant take it with you
No dearest.........I would take all of the above............ ;)