Why do we ponder

Happy2

Legend Member
I was just looking at buying a new gadget for about $400 But I am Pondering if I should but it now or wait til a sale or..
Yet If I am in Perth And the , Shall we say urge, comes. Its off to LTs to spend a minimum of $400 (And get insulted by Raye) and think nothing of it Yet the Gadget I will still have and be using 12mnths later

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
US $158.33 - 318.19
2012 Latest Design Silicone Semi-solid Love Doll Men's Other Sex ...​

www.dhgate.com572 × 314Search by image
Wholesale - 2012 Latest design Silicone Semi-solid Love doll Men's Sex toy Inflatable Doll E0010​

2012-latest-design-silicone-semi-solid-love.jpg

Apparently not

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You are not alone, h2. I will spend hours researching and comparing prices of new toys before committing to buy, but think nothing of blowing hundreds on a fleeting hour of hanky panky. E.g. recently a new Kindle on eBay cost me only a few dollars more than the $120 I just spent this afternoon for a one hour massage with happy ending. I expect the Kindle will give me hours of reading pleasure long after today's (admittedly exquisite) orgasm is a dim distant memory.

Dallas

Legend Member
Well H2 I'd be putting my own gizmo to good use under Raye's direction...will the one you want to buy thank you for rubbing her feet or let you buy her chocolates?

Happy2

Legend Member
Well H2 I'd be putting my own gizmo to good use under Raye's direction...will the one you want to buy thank you for rubbing her feet or let you buy her chocolates?

Raye doesn't "Let me" buy her chocolates , she Demands And Never will I rub her feet ,
Well Its Probable That I will Never rub her feet

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I was just looking at buying a new gadget for about $400 But I am Pondering if I should but it now or wait til a sale or..
Yet If I am in Perth And the , Shall we say urge, comes. Its off to LTs to spend a minimum of $400 (And get insulted by Raye) and think nothing of it Yet the Gadget I will still have and be using 12mnths later

Because a punt meet at least three of the six human needs simultaneously brother. And that is addictive.....

svengali

Foundation Member
That is a very valid way of looking at punting.

$400 (which is only the starting price at L.T.s) is fair chunk of change, especially in uncertain financial times like the present. That money stashed away would be a handy "security blanket" if you suddenly lost your job, as many F.I.F.Os have, or decided to quit and look elsewhere.

Nothing wrong with punting, boozing or gambling if you have the spare change but essentials and financial security should always come first.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Usually when I look at an expensive spend I ponder it a bit so to make sure I'm happy with my choice...But I still get buyers remorse afterwards. Even when I'm careful, and when I know it's something I need, or is practical and useful to my life. I never felt remorseful about the cash loads I spent at Dollhouse all those years ago...maybe it's because I was younger...*shrugs*

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member

Dear Happy2,

Please come by a good time is gauranteed and lovley raye is on tonight so you can carry on with your banter before rewarding yourself with one of us lovley ladies!!!! I say you cant take it ($) to the grave but a lifetime great of experiences is priceless!!

See you soon xoxox Natalie

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well it's more to do with what kind of buyer/shopper you are. Some people take long time to make decisions, while others just splurge and think of about the consequences after.

Sure, marketing companies have whole profiling of different types of shoppers and how to target them.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Dear Happy2,

Please come by a good time is gauranteed and lovley raye is on tonight so you can carry on with your banter before rewarding yourself with one of us lovley ladies!!!! I say you cant take it ($) to the grave but a lifetime great of experiences is priceless!!

See you soon xoxox Natalie
hehehehehehe very true H2.....you can't take it with you........neither the gadget nor the money so why not enjoy life while it is around you??????
A lovely lady for an hour sounds definitely more exciting than a gadget......(boring)