• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who's played 3or 4 Truths & a lie

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I'm wearing red & black lingerie as I type
I wear size 10 shoes
I have chickens in my back yard
My favorite perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Yes I know all sounds very boring

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I wear size 10 shoes

What brand of Lingerie ? and is it a matching set? LOL ;) G-string or panty, push up bra or normal support...

Size 10 pity not 42 we could swap shoes.... ;)

Chickens ....... Thank god I dont live next to you, they would drive me clucking mad.. ;)

Chanel Coco ... 10/10 love you lots// I got chanel number 5 on at present :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Size 10 is a fib?
I originally joined Talkin sex for 1 week
I totally "Get" Phoebe
I've met at least 10 fellow forumites
My backyard is a tad larger than many city folks

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Spot on H2 I'm a size 8 or 39/40 depending on brand
For Pheobe brand Shirley of Hollywood forgive me I have big boobs and bum very limited with brands.
Corset and crutch-less panties not a matching set but same shade red. I have no desire to wear a hankie on my bottom. The G that came with it big enough to blow your nose that's about it. Skin colour stay ups and nude Louboutin pumps 100mm heels

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Now for Happy 2
O gosh mmmm I'm leaning towards either 1 or 2 being a fib

Phoebe

Legend Member
Spot on H2 I'm a size 8 or 39/40 depending on brand
For Pheobe brand Shirley of Hollywood forgive me I have big boobs and bum very limited with brands.
Corset and crutch-less panties not a matching set but same shade red. I have no desire to wear a hankie on my bottom. The G that came with it big enough to blow your nose that's about it. Skin colour stay ups and nude Louboutin pumps 100mm heels

Wha of Hollywood... I wear decent footwear darling.. I am a size 42 in euro. .Nude loubs; send pics... please please please. :)

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I wear size 10 shoes

So the truth is that you're really a big hoofed, blundstone clad transvestite, South Australian chook farmer who wears cheap perfume and moonlights as an agony aunt on a sex forum for fun. What's boring about that?:D

Happy2

Legend Member
So the truth is that you're really a big hoofed, blundstone clad transvestite, South Australian chook farmer who wears cheap perfume and moonlights as an agony aunt on a sex forum for fun. What's boring about that?:D
Sorry I think you have Miss M and Phoebe confused don't you Westy ?

Olivia Walker

Bronze Member
You write down 3-4Truths and one lie and its up to others to pick the lie
Then it's another person's turn

I have been in a threesome with identical twins
I have broken at least 7 bones in my body
I have spent more on a punt than our friend Dallas
Been kicked out of my local for wearing shirts unbecoming to a country pub
Had sex on a vintage tractor with a vibrating metal seat with engine running so said seat never stops vibrating
Anyone got a truth that sounds like a lie or a . Lie that sounds like the truth?

Hey there Happy2,

I'm loving the idea of this game, would you mind if I borrowed it?

I like a good party game and this would be good for an alternative to strip poker. I'm thinking maybe I list 3 truths and 1 lie. Then my four friends each have to pick which one they think is the lie. If they get it right, I have to lose an item of clothing. If they get it wrong, that individual has to lose an item of clothing. Could be a bit dangerous with too many players, in this scenario, if all my friends got it right I would have to lose 4 separate items of clothing. Imagine if there was 10 people playing!

Could be good fun!!! :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey there Happy2,

I'm loving the idea of this game, would you mind if I borrowed it?

I like a good party game and this would be good for an alternative to strip poker. I'm thinking maybe I list 3 truths and 1 lie. Then my four friends each have to pick which one they think is the lie. If they get it right, I have to lose an item of clothing. If they get it wrong, that individual has to lose an item of clothing. Could be a bit dangerous with too many players, in this scenario, if all my friends got it right I would have to lose 4 separate items of clothing. Imagine if there was 10 people playing!

Could be good fun!!! :)
If you dont have an aversion to mud . Sty run is a fun game too
Phoebe cant play as it would just ruin those pumps and drinking is involved as well as general knowledge

Phoebe

Legend Member
oh well.... Happy2. I am off hopefully this weekend to buy some nice ones... ;)