• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who's played 3or 4 Truths & a lie

Happy2

Legend Member
You write down 3-4Truths and one lie and its up to others to pick the lie
Then it's another person's turn

I have been in a threesome with identical twins

I have broken at least 7 bones in my body

I have spent more on a punt than our friend Dallas

Been kicked out of my local for wearing shirts unbecoming to a country pub

Had sex on a vintage tractor with a vibrating metal seat with engine running so said seat never stops vibrating

Anyone got a truth that sounds like a lie or a . Lie that sounds like the truth?

Obbie

Legend Member
Your hairy and I'm not !! And you were told to leave the pub for the wrong shirt

1Chat

Identical twins......., crossing the lines of incest, I would tip it as a lie?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- LOL what a Lie, no one beats Dallas LOL
"I have spent more on a punt than our friend Dallas"

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
So.....Happy2 tell me more about this tractor.....the one with the vibrating seat.....

Reactions: Dez

Happy2

Legend Member
579b06ed1486438116d0cbfa3cb19a7e.jpg
I cant find a pic of dads ol tractor to scan But the seat is like above and as you may imagine a old style tractor vibrates just a tad and every vibration is transferred through the seat via the spring:rolleyes:
You dont have to do much You sit upon the seat your girl upon you and for a little while just let the engine do its thing

1Chat

View attachment 23792
I cant find a pic of dads ol tractor to scan But the seat is like above and as you may imagine a old style tractor vibrates just a tad and every vibration is transferred through the seat via the spring:rolleyes:
You dont have to do much You sit upon the seat your girl upon you and for a little while just let the engine do its thing

So its sowing seeds...I knew farmers had it good, "what you been doing all day" ....."I've been out sowing seeds".....

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
This may explain why you are Happy2.
What a great sex toy....This should be added to Happypirates bucket list of sexual things to do before you die.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy OK Cyclone, Your wish will be granted..................

This may explain why you are Happy2.
What a great sex toy....This should be added to Happypirates bucket list of sexual things to do before you die.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy Personally, I would prefer your hands around Myyyy Balls, Ohhhh well it is nice to Dream............
Happypirate you are so naughty......Now when you dream about my hands around your balls tell me is there an anchor and chain anywhere in that fantasy.......Now tell me the truth!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy The Fantasy.
It was a day like no other the sun was high upon the horizon the wind was warm and slashing at the sails. There standing upon his deck is our fearless Captain HP to his side is his lovely companion Cyclone, with her lovely blue eyes staring at our Captain with her hair been teased by the wind, Our Captain holding a full cup of Rum with his good hand and his sweet Cyclone holding his Hook with one off her hands in the distance we hear our Captain Cry-Out,
"Stop Squeezing my balls before you tear them OFF My sweet Cyclone",
she Gasped and look again in his Eyes,
"Where My Treasure Chest you Promised me, no Treasure, no Honey my Darling sweet Captain"

Happy2

Legend Member
Happypirate you are so naughty......Now when you dream about my hands around your balls tell me is there an anchor and chain anywhere in that fantasy.......Now tell me the truth!!
Then you borrow my castrating knife and SNIP!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Its my Pegleg and it is staying....................
Cheers Bro H2, Time for a Rum

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Then you borrow my castrating knife and SNIP!!
Hey happy2.....steady on. Before we get the castrating knife out....can't we use the cat o' nine tails...
bit of flogging.....see where that leads!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Sorry about that Cyclone I just got a bit carried away I forgot about the subtle nuances of Pirate torture It should be fun Well for one of the participants anyway

Slow and steady Then you SNIP!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I do agree............ Sip off Rum............I am good with that idea

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
We have HP ready for you Cyclone Whenever your ready But better hurry the Cask of rum is starting to wear off
images.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
HP is still waiting
Is anyone else good with a castrating knife
I do have some little black rubber rings if you are all feeling a bit squemish

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I've been with as many ladies as mr. Sheen.

My favourite drink is Pirate Lite.

I lost my manginity at 16.

I've an orgy every night.