• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who is our oldest member?

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I'm 52 but how old is my member ?
Is he 52 as well or are those first 14 yrs before he "feelings" not counted

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
57.5 and Svengali you would have to be one of the longest members on the forum as well that I remember, great to see your still around and hope all is good.. Do you still do the odd punt?? read somewhere you have slowed down but I also know you have seen some great Ladies over the yrs and one in common (that I know of), I am sure you remember who..

svengali

Foundation Member
Don't know about the longest "member" but, yes, I joined this site shortly after it opened and have been a semi-regular poster ever since. I haven't punted for a fair while now but have plenty of happy memories and few regrets about my career.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Don't know about the longest "member" but, yes, I joined this site shortly after it opened and have been a semi-regular poster ever since. I haven't punted for a fair while now but have plenty of happy memories and few regrets about my career.
Well i do know youv'e been around forever, and yes i have had a few regrets but more happy times out weigh those by along way.. It has cost us alot of $$$$ over the yrs to find some of the best W/L's in Perth..

Obbie

Legend Member
I was joining in on the others who were having a bit of fun on here as is phoebe and a couple of others at the moment if it's not allowed that's fine not as if I had a go at anyone !

funflyer

Foundation Member
64 this month, the new 44! Still exercise try to keep trip loving life and still fun flying!