• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who is our oldest member?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am 59 I will be 60 next year, they say your 60th is an amazing year so looking forward to a great year.
Only members over 50 willing to tell us their years should reply to this thread.
I am curious to know the older members that use this site.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bepp is winning and such a cute bum for a senior card holder.Do we still get them at 60 or do we have to wait?

MikeB

Legend Member
So '56 was not just an Olympic year in Melbourne, but also in a few notable bedrooms lol!

Maybe there should be a celebratory 60th birthday trip to some "adult only" destination to show there is still life and lust that has not got up and gone! :cool:

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy2 you saying you don't like little wittle bald pussies?

I know a clean front yard is good for kerb appeal But so to is a well manicured lawn
Same with pussies some like British longhairs others American shorthairs Then of course there's the hairless breeds not my fave but I like most cats/pussies

Buk

Diamond Member
I know a clean front yard is good for kerb appeal But so to is a well manicured lawn
Same with pussies some like British longhairs others American shorthairs Then of course there's the hairless breeds not my fave but I like most cats/pussies
I'm speechless Lol:D

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Svengali we will have to get married you are the oldest bloke and I am the oldest girl, I have noticed I am the only girl on this thread ah well.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buk may I ask why you have not declared your age on this thread, after all that is what this one is all about?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Stop stirring Happy2 to late at night lol If you don't know what we are talking about re bepp avatar click on his profile and watch his arse wobble.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Stop stirring Happy2 to late at night lol If you don't know what we are talking about re bepp avatar click on his profile and watch his arse wobble.

You know when sometimes you just gotta click well that was one of those times.... If that's his ass he must wax it .... as thats rather smooth for a dudes butt.. LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
40.5 years young... so 19.5 years younger than you Mary!! I could be your son! ;)

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Wow! I didn't know it did that. I could watch that all day.
By the way, I'm a spring chicken at 50.
GD