Who is a more Complicated Gender Men or Women?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
dave-barry-journalist-quote-guys-are-simple-women-are-not-simple-and.jpg

ashley james

Silver Member
and this is why girls are so complicated... ever think there not talking because theres nothing to say?.
then your trying to read between the lines
when theres nothing there creating complicated problems.

every guys been there. just sitting back trying to work out which teams his footy team is likely to beat in the last 5 games and if thats enough to get them into the finals.
then suddenly little miss complicated assumes theres a problem trys reading between the lines.
next thing your left just wishing you were out bush camping instead of putting up with 2days of shittyness. narky coments. cracking it or downright tantrums

This makes me laugh so much. I used to continually pick at my partner because he would never talk and i was always "guessing" what's wrong or what he was thinking - turns out nothing wrong he just has nothing to say. It's a hard concept for me to grasp because i ALWAYS have something to say haha!! After a huge discussion (okay he cracked it & told me straight) i now no longer guess, i just sit in silence and enjoy the quiet time :)

Woman are definitely more complicated :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
We have a bit of fun teasing the ladies about their complexity, but it often comes down to personality types as well. The more extroverted types are usually the ones who will jump to conclusions if their (usually male) partner is quiet, because they often cannot comprehend how someone can be that quiet for so long.

For us introverts, we cannot understand how someone can keep jabbering non-stop about anything and everything, and often require our daily quiet time to reflect and process information and feelings. It doesn't mean we're sulking or brooding, just having some time out from the chatter.

I'm sure it works in the opposite way too if a male extrovert is paired up with a shy girl. He'll be constantly blathering on or trying to get her to 'open up', but if her natural personality is quiet and introspective, she's not going to suddenly change into Oprah (thank goodness).

Long-term partners though really should have a good handle on their mates' moods and attitudes and should be able to tell when they're just being themselves and when something's amiss.