Who is a more Complicated Gender Men or Women?

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Act+Like+a+Lady.jpg

bushseeker

Foundation Member
extremes on both ends
but definitely women. ive never met one that wasnt in credibility high maintenance ... the more they say thier not .. the more they are.
and if only women new by merely stating "im not like other women"
it proves they are coz they all say that

ziggy

Gold Member
Men complicated :rolleyes:? ... Of course not, as for woman .. yes... but I still love all you woman :);):cool::D

Happy2

Legend Member
Feed us
F*** us
Let us go out with our mates for beer golf or sport in general
What's so complicated?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Men........they bloody don't talk......you kind of have to guess what they are up to......read between the lines......all the time.......sigh .....sigh .....sigh
Communication is an essential to a happy life, guys ;)

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Men........they bloody don't talk......you kind of have to guess what they are up to......read between the lines......all the time.......sigh .....sigh .....sigh
Communication is an essential to a happy life, guys ;)
and this is why girls are so complicated... ever think there not talking because theres nothing to say?.
then your trying to read between the lines
when theres nothing there creating complicated problems.

every guys been there. just sitting back trying to work out which teams his footy team is likely to beat in the last 5 games and if thats enough to get them into the finals.
then suddenly little miss complicated assumes theres a problem trys reading between the lines.
next thing your left just wishing you were out bush camping instead of putting up with 2days of shittyness. narky coments. cracking it or downright tantrums

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree there are times when fellas should talk more
But I also have to agree with Bushseeker that sometimes Its just good to sit back and just enjoy the footy /cricket and let all serious and deep and meaningfuls go Just enjoy being a bloke doing bloke things

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh men for sure!! They don't even know what they want or like half the time.
Until we walk in to buy shoes Celine Then I am sure we will decide far quicker than a girl would in a shoe shop:)
Drunkest I've ever been was having a quick beer to fill the time while the better half nipped in to the shoe shop for a sec

bushseeker

Foundation Member
ummm youve never seen a guy shop.
I plan my assault.
know where the stuff is.
and out.......
now compare that to a woman up and down every aisle twice just in case they see something they want.

atms frustrate me...
guy walks up puts in card punches the amount he wants presses no for no receipt... gone.
woman
put in card. check account balance.. stand there and think about it... finally decide.punch in amount.. wait for receipt......
.....yawn....

bushseeker

Foundation Member
this is compicated chick speak for you not understanding or wanting what he wants.
he knows darn well what he wants.... but its not worth his while telling you and copping grief for the next 2 days for wanting to watch the 3rd odi against SA.
But he cant tell you that because you will complicate things

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
shopping? I hate it and according to bushseeker that makes me rather male ;) ;) when I go shopping -and I only go when I really have to- I go into a shop and straight to the item I need and straight out again. no looking around and up and down the aisle.
And nothing wrong with checking your account balance. I don't put male or female to that. It is rather a good thing when you are aware of your finances......money in ......money out....I am aware of every cent I spend and earn.......neither male or female just good personal accounting....nothing wrong with that.

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
this is compicated chick speak for you not understanding or wanting what he wants.
he knows darn well what he wants.... but its not worth his while telling you and copping grief for the next 2 days for wanting to watch the 3rd odi against SA.
But he cant tell you that because you will complicate things
Just talking about my own experiences with guys, ok.

Have a good one

bushseeker

Foundation Member
and im just telling you likely whats going on.
its usually not worth a mans while telling a woman what he likes and wants because he will almost certainly get shot down and cop attitude for days.
definitely I know what your saying because ive been in that situation many times.
while it may appear he doesnt know and wont speak thats only a direct result of knowing what your reaction will be if he does.
all well disagreeing but ive certainly been in that situation more than plenty of times.
often saying nothing and not having an opinion is the worst best option of remotely
keeping the peace

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe some sexes wish to be all inclusive when it suits For example
It is now wanted that there be no more male only clubs Most fellas wish to have at least one place to meet with blokes and talk nothing but S*** for a hour or two Girls, Sport etc But the Equal Opportunity Commisioner wants all such clubs banned Well the Tsarina Yvonne Henderson does anyway
But there was a great big hue and cry when one (Stupid) man wanted to join the CWA Its a place for country women to meet Was their catchphrase in defence of their single sex club

There should be places where women can be women Men be men Then we can go out in public and pretend we get on with each other

bushseeker

Foundation Member
yes I gave up saying what I wanted when my girlfriend asked if I wanted to go somewhere for dinner. she suggested a place.
I dared have an opinion and suggested another which had a tv screen
she immediately accused me of wanting to watch the perth scorchers game rather than talk to her (this was true).
and so I didnt get spoken to for days...... but I did watch the game...

now that is just one small example of why women are more complicated than men.
we could have had dinner out few drinks and I could have kept abreast of the score....
but..... nooooooo it had to be complicated.
like old mate that posted about his missus shoe shopping... did he complicate things?
nup he just went to the pub

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
shopping? I hate it and according to bushseeker that makes me rather male ;) ;) when I go shopping -and I only go when I really have to- I go into a shop and straight to the item I need and straight out again. no looking around and up and down the aisle.
And nothing wrong with checking your account balance. I don't put male or female to that. It is rather a good thing when you are aware of your finances......money in ......money out....I am aware of every cent I spend and earn.......neither male or female just good personal accounting....nothing wrong with that.

Are you sure you are a woomun? What you said wasn't very woooomun like. Shopping is a right for the ladies. Being aware of every cent you spend just don't make cents. I *bow 90 degrees* to ya. Miss Centsable.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Are you sure you are a woomun? What you said wasn't very woooomun like. Shopping is a right for the ladies. Being aware of every cent you spend just don't make cents. I *bow 90 degrees* to ya. Miss Centsable.
hehehehehehe...........you are not the only one asking me that..........last time I checked........still female ;)