• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Where have you done it?

Remi85

Silver Member
Have done it in a night club disable toilet as my other post. Also done in on top of the DNA tower in Kings Park and nearly got caught out. have to end up cumming in my ex pussy instead of our normally cum in her mouth...

L

Lost_in_transit

Wow where do I start :) on the 35th floor of Bankwest tower looking out over the city. on the top of a hotel roof in Hawaii, on the beach in Hawaii.. In a train between St Petersburg and Moscow while 2 Russian men slept on the bunks below. Awesome. On a balcony in Bali with all my mates watching.. to name a few. But I think the best was in New York on the side of the street at 4am in the morning and the girl cleaned me up after with her tongue.. he he !!!

S

sexslaves

in a truck while driving across to the west calling mates up on the radio telling them to look in on a train,ferry,late night bus, at tamworth country music festival and being cheered on after being cought,at the old drivins,dance floof of a night club

adam74

Silver Member
On a park bench on the Shelley foreshore was a memorable one, as was the christening of our spa with the neighbours having dinner outside a couple of weeks ago (I'm sure they could hear us).

P

Peri_

On the back verandah last week while neighbours were in view, hotel balcony overlooking Mounts Bay rd. during rush hour.

P

Pleasure Me

In the pool at my work christmas party
At the beach, in the water
Gave hubby a BJ on the train
The local lookout
In the forest
When we were at high school, we wagged and spent the class 'studying for sex ed' in the bushes
Snuck out to the car during/after numerous parties

That's all I can think of for me.

When I was a lifeguard, I busted a couple in the toilet cubicle. It was akward at the time, I was only about 20 and was the duty manager and had a changeroom with numerous interested onlookers. I got a few comments from the old ladies! And I had to deal with it. They both refused to come out of the toilet and I spent a good 20mins trying to coax them out as they were too embarressed to come out with the crowd that had gathered. They did eventually come out after I moved the onlookers on.

C

Casper60

In a small boat, middle of the day... in the middle of the local dam.
At the drive in... (I wish they were still around)
in an elevator on the gold coast, many moons ago...

aznguy

Bronze Member
At the local park & beach with people walking past were some of the more adventurous ones.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Yeah had a special rock at Burleigh Heads but on the Tallebudgera side over looking the inlet and could see many people walking by around the track.
Though i would say one of the caves above Snapper Rocks was some of the hottest and best.
The cave was just under where many tourists would stand and look over the Gold Coast. Had many a good time there and another would be kings park, Got a few pic's of the lady, might put up one but wouldn't show facial pic..
This is one above Snapper;D

Last edited:
B

BigBlackCock

On Ayer's Rock. In the studio of the ABC (won't say which city :)) where the news is read - way after everyone had gone home of course. On the steps of Parliament House - when Richard Court was premier. Thank God, Dick Court didn't stumble upon us or I would have got my dick caught. On the DNA tower in King's Park. On a cable car in Singapore. The beginnings of a blow job on the Eiffel Tower before we were interrupted by too many tourists. Very recently on Singapore Airlines A380 cabin bed suites. On Cottesloe Beach in front of the pub late on a Saturday night. In Victoria on a pleasantly warm winter morning near the 12 Apostles. Later again at a pullover rest stop on the Great Ocean Drive. In a lecture theatre on a Friday night at UWA, exciting but scary 'cos my friend screamed in ecstasy, "Fuck me with the big black cock!"

And then all the other usual places - bed, kitchen, park etc

J

joeyy

Balconey of hotel overlooking Cross Street in Double Bay.

Kings Park, then girl drove me home - down stirling hwy - just wearing the jacket she borrowed off me.

River at Mosman Park whilst her boyfriend was at party about 10m away on other side of wall. She kept on coming up to me through the night telling me how she hadn't put her undies back on and the cum was dripping down her leg.

Balconey of house whilst watching sleeping neighbour sunbathing naked - turned my wife right on.

T

thekeeper

Not so many... More exciting places. In my opinion.
- forrest
- roof top pool THE BEST!
- Spa
- Balcony
- Same bed as another couple
- boat

:D

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
Most memorable public fucks for me would be, on a bench as a slow moving passenger train chugged passed. On the bonnet of a car in the carpark outside the HippyClub, a lovely crowd gathered and cheered us on. One day at the gym I was real horny so I asked a hot guy on the exercise bike beside me if I could suck his cock, very hot sex over said bike mmm. Top one has gotta be against a pole in Metros Freo when the bouncer came over tell us off I told him Id fuck him too so wound up having a 3some right there in the middle of the dance floor :D mmm fond memories got me all moist now

P

pleazn

lol toilets at the beach and in the water at the beach and on a park bench in botanicle gardens

W

WRXXR

Going straight to hell for this one but in the Catholic church around the corner one evening!! Easily top 2 or 3 that one!

The usual beaches / parks / school etc

G

gr8stuff

Many many locations given my age,
some most memorable are
on the bonnet of a 4wd parked out on the marsh at Derby,
when we had finished this great night jumped off the bonnet to find the tide was coming in and the water was ankle deep around the vehicle,
scary stuff as the tide rises 30 ft.

in an old hay cart parked outside the bottle shop at the Leederville hotel whilst AC/DC played inside.

Swanbourne beach 3 some in the dunes with many watching on.
really made me hard

back of Panel vans Kings park / drive ins / beaches

other areas when you know you are being watched are the best..

most scariest was at Brighton Beach car park one night when a pack of guys tried to get into my car whilst me and an ex were right into it.
lucky the doors were locked.

this gave me a chance to get dressed.
when they got into the car a few spots down and tried to drag the girl out,
her partner was highly trained possibly military and he beat the crap out of a couple of them and the others took off when I showed up with a cricket bat that I had in my car.
not before one collected a good swipe with the bat across his back.

must say that is was a spectacle to see this naked guy beating these animals / guys.

still a bloody scary night

L

Lomenter

Best was prolly on school bus on way down to the snow during the middle of the night, altho found out later my mate sitting in front of me was getting a blow job at the same time

A

alyssakim

i had a really good fuck on the eurorail going through Switzerland..and me O0

F

Farm Boy

I am shocked DRIVE IN (moveys in the country years ago) not mentioned to common I so pose.

wallear

Silver Member
on the trunk of a car on a busy street after leaving a club in new york ( at about 3am )