• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Where have you done it?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Of course most have had sex under the sheets in a bed but where else have you done the deed?

I have enjoyed the days of drive in theatre when most of the cars would fog up and begin to rock side to side.

Even had sex in a river with other people nearby. This did add a little spice to our love making.

Enough of me- now it is your chance.
:walk:

W

WAcowgirl

Hmmm I have done it in a night club on a speaker in a dark corner, on the back of a truck while travelling to a rodeo with someone that I only just met (the whole camp was going and we drew the two short straws, he was a new guy at work) what else were we going to do with 12 hours on the road?? haha
few other random places, but those 2 stick in my mind!!

someguy

Silver Member
I've never had sex under the sheets. Seems kind of weird to me lol. I received a blowjob in the carpark of the Uni i went to. Sex in my car up in the adelaide hills and again in the carpark of the botanic gardens.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well where do I start....in Gnangara Pine Plantation chained to a log would have to be my most memorable time, although most recently in the carpark at work in the middle of the day during morning tea break....

Suzie

K

Kalboy35

in a park , on the bonnet of the car , in the back of a ute , in the car at a lake. :walk:

R

rockafella40

in the middle of a party becoz i was completely hammered

A

aarfar

The best public sex i have had would be on a tram in peak hour in Melbourne.... then maybe at the beach.

:eek:ccasion14

Z

zippy69

Best i ever had was in a french cafe without asking the girl that i was with went under the big white table cloth and blew my socks off and that not all she blew off it was awesome, so was Paris :)

wobbles

Bronze Member
at the beach, in a tent holidaying around europe, in the back yard while neighbours were next door having a bbq

skar83

Bronze Member
beach, park, nightclub toilets (hmmm...classy), car, tent at music festival, work managers office, next to the swan river (just by the big wheel, haha), on the veranda of a CBD hostel, train station public showers, in backpackers dorm with 7 others trying to sleep haha (not a popular idea), i reckon there's weirder ones to be done though!

F

frendoto

University oval at midnight. That's not late for uni students. We were spotted and there was a small article about us in the student village newspaper, identities protected though.

I came across a couple in the uni carpark. He saw me, jumped from the back seat to the front seat and sped off. i felt terrible.

King's park, too.

In 8 different countries.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Back of car, ute,van, camper.
Bonnet of car (for a dare)
Bed, lounge, spa, shower, dining table, lounge floor, sauna, spa, swimming pool, chair, BBQ table, toilet, bath, cellar, wine bar, hotel, motel, brothel,
Board room table
'Her' bed (When 'He' wasn't home)
'Her' bed (When 'He' was home)
Drive-in, speedway, theatre, night club.
Back lane, door way, alley way,

And oh yes... 'Over a fallen tree in Gnangara pine plantation'

L

Lotto111

Blow job in a restaurant, nice big tablecloth for gf to hide under.

bdouble77

Silver Member
on the bonnet of my best mates panel van with his sister's best friend...somehow i still don't think he's forgiven me for scratching the paint job!!!

E

ed44au

In a crowded footy game. (spectators not players!) in the rain. We shared a rain coat.:angel12:

forest

Gold Member
Many and varied but never really pubic, except a gold coast high rise at night with windows open for anyone to see.

I remember feeling weird the first time in a bed, only cars and out doors before that. :)

E

ethnhwkk

other than the usual places of bed/car/all rooms of the house...the most exciting one i remember was movie hall. We were at the back row for the movie, very few people at the movie that day...no one in the immediate rows back or front ...had a rollicking time ...
as you would imagine neither of us really saw the movie ....nor do we remember which movie we went for ...!

S

ShyInPerth

In the middle of a field in England, got caught by the farmer.

C

Cavesquig

Waterbed, normal bed, tied to the bed, on the floor, spa, shower, kitchen table, chair, sex-swing(her in swing, me in swing, both in swing), standing, sitting, lounge suite, massage table, brothel,hotel...........

no where exotic, just all the "normal" places::)

T

TemptMe

One of my most memorable outdoor moments was on the bonnet of a car wreck whilst covered in soap bubbles......and come to think of it a recent rendevous at the beach was pretty hot too....

chile70

Bronze Member
so many good places, such a bad memory!!, on top of Burleigh heads on a rock as the sun came up...great view, bloody awful climb, on the beach , in a cave, on top of a snowy mountain.......

Buzz

Foundation Member
In a lift after a office christmas party, car bonnet, on the directors desk. -that was very gratifying because he was such a prick. was a great larf as well

polo_ultra

Bronze Member
in the car on the way home from adelaide, was feeling a bit tired so needed to wake up, it was helping until the truckie pulled up next to us and decided to look through the sunroof

D

dalgy

At birdie beach (a nudist beach nsw ) with a few couples watching and some guys wanking about 15 metres away really liked being watched. Int the middle of a cricket oval. On a train(3 times) . Blowjob on a plane, car parks and on cars, a school, and a few other locations but the nudist beach was the best.