• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What would you pass over sex for?

Happy2

Legend Member
I am with Demon to a point (Cant fully agree it goes against my principles)
But I do think it can be quite difficult to start a thread that is engaging
So carry on Though I would like to hear your views as well Maybe towards the end of a thread so you cant be accused of hijacking your own thread

F

Farm Boy

I guess this was meant to be a light-hearted question, and we're all supposed to say we wouldn't give up sex for anything. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex as much as the next guy, but surely some of you would give up sex if it would end world poverty, stop child abuse, provide every person in the world with enough food to eat, wipe out all infectious diseases....

Well if you can demonstrate the linkage how a old farmer giving up a bit of stray
can achieve world wide peace health and happiness?

antonov

Gold Member
Well if you can demonstrate the linkage how a old farmer giving up a bit of stray
can achieve world wide peace health and happiness?

Well...if you and all your mad rooting farmer mates put all your excess sexual energy into growing real oats instead of sowing wild oats.....

jlmiller

Gold Member
The only thing I could see myself passing up on sex with a beautiful sexy woman is if someone called me and told me they were giving me a Hassleblad H4D with a 120mm macro and a 32GB card.. that's about $28,490... Yep think that would pull me off a pussy too.

Demon

Legend Member
The only thing I could see myself passing up on sex with a beautiful sexy woman is if someone called me and told me they were giving me a Hassleblad H4D with a 120mm macro and a 32GB card.. that's about $28,490... Yep think that would pull me off a pussy too.

With that camera and your reputation you would attract even more pussy. :la::la::la:

asianguy77

Diamond Member
If the right WLs were also there (careful not to mention any names - upsets some people). :la::la::la:

No! This was a choice of one or the other. lol. I think I will concede that Demon will not give up pussy for anything. ::)

Demon

Legend Member
No! This was a choice of one or the other. lol. I think I will concede that Demon will not give up pussy for anything. ::)

:laughing4Brilliant deduction from my subtle comments.:laughing4

Can reschedule other stuff.