• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What would you pass over sex for?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Okay, so you haven't had sex for awhile, and you're horny as hell. The chance comes up, which may not come up for again for awhile, that it's guaranteed you will score/hit the home run/blow your load tomorrow with a sexy gorgeous woman.

OH NO, a dilemma! the following day, something out of the blue comes up and you are now confronted with a choice. Should I keep the appointment with the gorgeous woman and get some sweet pussy, or pass it over for.......?

My question is: What would you pass over for SEX? :love10:::) Example, for the sports nut, it might be Watching the AFL grand final, which you favourite team is in. Could be a materialistic possession.

S

Saige

I dont do passovers....there is no reason we cant have it all:love10:

P

Peter

Nothing would make me pass on sex, especially with Jacqui, Tahlia, Rochelle, Miranda, Sandy, Cody, Dita, Mia, Gemma, Faye & Tara I think you get the idea!!
ps: and those fantasy filling gorgeous Ladies at the reception desk. (Penny & Rylie)

Tannerone

Gold Member
Okay, so you haven't had sex for awhile, and you're horny as hell. The chance comes up, which may not come up for again for awhile, that it's guaranteed you will score/hit the home run/blow your load tomorrow with a sexy gorgeous woman.

OH NO, a dilemma! the following day, something out of the blue comes up and you are now confronted with a choice. Should I keep the appointment with the gorgeous woman and get some sweet pussy, or pass it over for.......?

My question is: What would you pass over for SEX? :love10:::) Example, for the sports nut, it might be Watching the AFL grand final, which you favourite team is in. Could be a materialistic possession.

How about giving us your view on the subjects you keep raising when you make the first post. We might then get an insight into your thinking - or are you just looking for cheap thrills?

Demon

Legend Member
Nothing would make me pass on sex, especially with Jacqui, Tahlia, Rochelle, Miranda, Sandy, Cody, Dita, Mia, Gemma, Faye & Tara I think you get the idea!!
ps: and those fantasy filling gorgeous Ladies at the reception desk. (Penny & Rylie)

Peter, I agree - I said "nothing" until pushed into an extreme example (gaol).

You should also try some highly recommended privates (Saige, Ms Silk - Ava at Langtrees can provide details of them)

Demon

Legend Member
How about giving us your view on the subjects you keep raising when you make the first post. We might then get an insight into your thinking - or are you just looking for cheap thrills?

I think the originators of a thread which is calling for opinions etc should not post their ideas, as that biases the responses (This is a researched fact. Called 'anchoring'). Most responses tend to be 'anchored' around the original thought.

It is why the first speaker in a meeting sets the direction of the discussion - whether intended or not. Those who wish to influence the direction of a discussion always try to speak first (intend to set agenda).

antonov

Gold Member
I guess this was meant to be a light-hearted question, and we're all supposed to say we wouldn't give up sex for anything. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex as much as the next guy, but surely some of you would give up sex if it would end world poverty, stop child abuse, provide every person in the world with enough food to eat, wipe out all infectious diseases....

Demon

Legend Member
I guess this was meant to be a light-hearted question, and we're all supposed to say we wouldn't give up sex for anything. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex as much as the next guy, but surely some of you would give up sex if it would end world poverty, stop child abuse, provide every person in the world with enough food to eat, wipe out all infectious diseases....

You sound like a Miss World contestant, or Playboy Playmate.

antonov

Gold Member
Wouldn't mind sharing their dressing room, but I'm not sure what I'd do with my dick in the bikini modelling parade.

Demon

Legend Member
Wouldn't mind sharing their dressing room, but I'm not sure what I'd do with my dick in the bikini modelling parade.

Particular if it gruesome among all that bikini clad flesh (and before the bikinis came on.

asianguy77

Diamond Member

Are you serious......??? How do you get cheap thrills from this? I start threads to start discussion. Maybe I will stop from now, making any new threads.

Anyway, this question was as the example I gave you, some guys may prefer to stay home and watch the AFL grand final then meet up for sex, as they put that above sex. Passing on the sex is not forever, its when you have two choices and one of them is sex, what would you choose over it. It's really not a hard question, and only for fun. lighten up.

Happy2

Legend Member
Are you serious......??? How do you get cheap thrills from this? I start threads to start discussion. Maybe I will stop from now, making any new threads.

Anyway, this question was as the example I gave you, some guys may prefer to stay home and watch the AFL grand final then meet up for sex, as they put that above sex. Passing on the sex is not forever, its when you have two choices and one of them is sex, what would you choose over it. It's really not a hard question, and only for fun. lighten up.

And what would, you forgo asianguy77? Allthough it does sound like a question better left till Lent
Not being Jewish I would be willing to pass over Passover