• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What Makes a Lady Sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRTIGGER

I think it's a combination of lots of things,and the first rule is not to confuse beauty with sexy,I have seen some absolutely beautiful women but don't for a moment consider them sexy,yet a women who is not necessarily a "10" in the physical sense can be stunningly sexy.
I find sexy women are generally confident,intelligent and outgoing,they can carry on a conversation about almost anything.
Things like breasts are not really important to me,to me sexy is a state of mind,not a state of undress.(Although a glimpse of panties,done the right way definetly helps,hehehe)

L

Link83

Hey MrTigger,
you have now confused me. I don't distinguish between beauty and sexiness. Are you implying that the perfect beauty is the "10" in the physical sense? You know, the woman with the perfect looking body, face, hair? Is then sexiness the appeal that makes you want to copulate with a lady? But that appeal may not be totally based on physical beauty?

M

MRTIGGER

Sorry if I confused you,I was just trying to make the point that,like you,I don't necessarily think a beautiful woman is a sexy one,they can,of course be both,and my point is that I find intelligent,confident women sexy and they don't need to be a "10" to be sexy.
Hope that make it clearer.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i agree MrTigger...

you can see an absolutly stunning woman walking by, great to look at, but may have NO personality, or just be absolutly bitchy, or some other trait that makes her sooo not sexy!
I mean, i have met some DROP DEAP GEORGOUS guys in the past, but turned them down simply because they had no personality (or at least, none that i was attracted to)

Same goes when i watch things like runway or beauty pageants... girls are beautiful, but i wouldnt sleep with them!

someguy

Silver Member
a wicked sense of humour, and a great smile. Doesn'e have to have the perfect body but can't be too big either :tongue8:

C

Christo

The mind, which must be open and able to think for itself.

Then attitude and energy will flow from that to the body.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Each day I read this post and look at all the varied responses that each and every one of you lovely people have written here and I'm amazed how all you guys find so many different things to you that makes a lady sexy. I used to think it was just one or two things but you have all enlightened me so thankyou....

G

goodguy11

hi
i think the suitable lingerie could make any girl look sexier .......
choice in lingerie is very important ......
as lingerie is some thing that should fit right?
you can't mess up the things with this kind of stuff.......
a little research on the net can be quite effective

bye:angel1:

www.kttenslingerie.com

G

Galahad

Eyes, voice, what she's wearing ... although I once knew a girl who looked better (at least to me anyway!) in trackies and a t-shirt than when she got all dressed up.

O

oysterman

For me, a sexy lady is someone who I can have a frank and intelligent conversation with, not rude or abrupt. Presents herself elegantly but with a hint of rawness. A sexy woman is unafraid to asks what she wants and is completely uninhibited in bed.

There's more but that's just a brief outline.

S

sk8erboi

confidence, knows what she wants, takes the inititive. but its different for each woman/girl being timid can be sexy but also a turn off for me, it varies day to day lady to lady.

but a good smile laugh is always attractive.

J

jimixl

General consensus between 6-7 mates was that asian women have a lot going for them.
Slim bodies, silky touch, good hygiene and a b or c size breasts.
Though I do like a quality french perfume and long hair falling on my shoulders and brazialian waxed.

S

sneakysales.com

Well, I have read all the opinions of others, and would like to add mine to the throng. The real answer rests with the age of the beholder, As I have had my xxscore years and 10,I can happily advise that what made a women sexy when I was 18 or 28 38 48 and 58
were all different and through the years the one common aspect of a womens sexiness, was her brain and personality. I suggest that anything else can be overcome or ignored,but if your women does not have brain and personality,what an earth can we talk about after the lust has been satisfied. Vote 1 brains and personality

M

Miranda Fox

"What makes a Lady Sexy?"

Bright eyes, her smile, her walk, her confidence, the way she dresses from business attire to hot little denim shorts, caring and friendly attitude.

M

Miranda Fox

From a male's point of view :

Very firm breasts, nice butt, very nice smile, and eyes, good personality, toned figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlackDagger_Au

Always the eyes is the first thing i look for some ladies just have them sexy eyes > Take me to bed > LOL

I wish > Ok cute face nice smile

Cya

P

Purity

Definatly how a woman carries herself is a big thing, too much confidence can be a little bit of a turn off, personality and humor play a big part too, but how a woman smells is also important, perfume, along with clothes that leave you thinking, "Whats under there?" is a must. To me anyway..

T

tryagainfudd

Attraction!
Straight up! If its there the lady must be sexy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.