• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What Makes a Lady Sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I was wondering what makes a lady sexy? Is it the way she presents herself, the way she looks, her great conversation or something else?

Just would like anyones opinions...

I would also like to know when you meet someone for the first time and know nothing about them, which ladies would you say have sex appeal?

Suzie

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well i always get comments on my boobs... and my arse... hehe. heres a sneak peak

Attachments

• Sexy1.jpg
    Sexy1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 38
K

kevin

Definitely confidence. The way a lady holds herself. Eyes, smile, bum, legs, cleavage. I hate trashy dressers though. I love it when I'm in the city and I get to perve on all the desk bunnies :D I'm a sucker for glasses, heels and a skirt haha always gets me mentally undressing them. I definitely think it's the whole intelligence thing as well. After all... once the sex is over with... how am I going to entertain myself?

S

Spunkymunky

You would love the local girls out here who work in all the businesses run by the people who run my school. Hot suits (skirts are ALWAYS knee length) and they have the most awesome shoes....i have a bit of a shoe fetish and some of the boots and heels these girls have are just HOT. I do try hard not to say that to them though ahahaha might not go over well. No cleavage for spunky though as boob watching is a big no-no.

L

Link83

This is, of course, a difficult one, and there is more to this than most people realise. But here goes.

First, you have to notice the lady. So that is her looks. Her waist must be narrower than her hips and bust. She doesn't have to be young or slim nescessarily, but slim always helps. Neither does she have to be busty. But the curves have to show, otherwise she might as well be a guy.

Long hair helps to cue the eye. Then her face must have those feminine features, more delicate than a mans, the eyes and smile all have a role here.

When she walks, her gait has to have that feminine swing to it, from behind, her padding around the hips sways a particular way. The clothing should highlight all of this of course. The style itself, casual or formal actually doesn't matter. But the clothing should highlight the shape and motion. Dresses or skirts help to cue a guy as well.

Then once you notice the lady, then the personality kicks in. Being a little older now, funnily enough, it isn't all the bubbly stuff that I used to look for when I was younger. Now I look for her values. What does she choose to talk about. Is she into idle gossip, or is there a depth to her. Then after values, it is her wisdom. Does she actually apply her values, or are the values just a hypocritical front.

And finally does she have her psychological baggage under control. We all have baggage, but is it out front? Or is it managed?

Here is the clincher, after having said all that, in the last relationship I had, I got fooled into it by breast implants and blonde hair! I hung around too long and missed out on an opportunity with a much sexier lady. I suppose we are all human!

S

stormline

just a real quick reply,to me a lady that wears a dress that is very low cut at the bac and reveals a well tanned sensous bac does it for me....

M

Mary Anne PA

I have to 'click' with her, its hard to explain.
For me its about confidence and personality. Boobs are an added bonus ;-P

M

Mary Anne PA

Its what you don't say and what you don't see that makes a woman alluring. Flirtation and suttlety. These are simple ingriedients that work. I'ts like a good scent you can't feel it or see it but lingers on , long after the lady has absconded.

Phanny.

fredo77

Foundation Member
I also think confidence is what truly makes women sexy - confidence to be themselves and comfortable with the assets they have.

Personally, I also have a thing for nice boobs and the hot secretary (or librarian!) look :)

Mile High

Silver Member
First of all it is the clothes she wears - they just suit her and her body without trying to be sexy, be it the colour, style ot outfit.

Then it is knowing what she is doing to men at that subtle level, whether it be a smile, the way she moves, looks or what she says. Resisting the overt advances of men in a way that still leaves it open is also extremely sexy.

M

MuchEnlightenment

First of all it is the clothes she wears - they just suit her and her body without trying to be sexy, be it the colour, style ot outfit.

I agree, clothes have a lot to do with how sexy a woman is. Def makes a difference to how I view my wife depending on what she wears. The sniff of sexy lingerie always makes things more interesting also.

B

bazz68

For me its business attire. Skirt, jacket, stockingsand heels. Just something about womans lower legs ( calf muscles and ankles) that do it for me.

beebs

Foundation Member
hey sgs, if I could describe you in the right words I would have the perfect definitition of sexy!!

who is going to start the what makes men sexy thread??? it's good to get a gal's view for us blokes.

M

miss suki

it is strange what makese a woman sexy... i think that I am more appealing to women that I am to men... but then again my housemate(male) says that i am intimidating to men... that is why they dont talk to me... but i constantly have women who are strangers coming up to me and telling me that i am beautiful>>>> go figure

S

stormline

miss suki if a woman comes up to you and tells you that you look beautifull well i guess it would take a guy with alot of confidence to come up and talk to you.i often dont go up to a very hot looking lady and talk to her as i think she wouldnt be interested,but being abit on the shy side thats just me,but in fact alot of times i am probably wrong.i think there would be a few guys that think the same way,but often when your introduced to someone thru a friend its completely different.i think i made sense out of what i was trying to say...

osscar

Foundation Member
its the smile it will always be the smile,a smile can melt a man even if its from a distance and especially if its from a stranger.
sorry but im just an old fassioned guy i guess.
the rest falls in order of eyes and confidence and sense of humour ,,a good laugh is always a winner

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
" What Makes a Lady Sexy " to answer this question is like answering a question from yr lady friend " Does My Ass Look Big In This "
what ever a guy say will always be wrong :) :)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Thanks beebs, you're a real sweetie....

hey sgs, if I could describe you in the right words I would have the perfect definitition of sexy!!

who is going to start the what makes men sexy thread??? it's good to get a gal's view for us blokes.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well Johnlou you should know what answer to give when your lady friends asks "does my ass look big in this"....you should never answer yes or you need to learn to say things a different way....lol

" What Makes a Lady Sexy " to answer this question is like answering a question from yr lady friend " Does My Ass Look Big In This "
what ever a guy say will always be wrong :) :)

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Confidence, curves, boobs, cleavage and a sexy wicked smile of a woman who knows what she wants and knows who to get it. ON YEAH bring it on girls!

sunyun

Legend Member
What makes a girl sexy ?

Firstly something to catch the eye - long legs/long hair/pretty smile/etc.

Then, confidence - being comfortable with themselves (deep down it says, " its Ok, you can spend time with me, Im not going to break down and unload on you.")

Then, being attentive to your partner - not fawning, but aware of him, a little considerate.

Only then - good in bed !

I find lots of women sexy, sadly, they all are too involved in being attentive to their partners to notice my envious glances.

Oh well !

Cheers.

Rancorel

Silver Member
Seems the flavor of the month is curvy women so "does my arse look big in this?" question become obsolete. Men and Women seem to be more attracted to booty than ever. I recommend correcting the question with, thats a fine arse or nice. Holding them tighter and kissing while answering seems to divert their attentions too wink.
Sexy women are confident and show desire for their man and I agree with Osscar, the smile wins me over every time.

T

tryagainfudd

Eyes, legs, hands and how the legs and hands are dressed - for the eye, and, subtlety, charm , and a mischievous mind!!!!!

H

honeyblonde

Its how you turn the switch on. A woman can go around not wanting to show how sexy she can be. But then you see a male thats tweeks your interest and then it switches on, just normal reaction. It depends on the chemistry. I always like to give that nice little smile, lips touched with promise. A woman can be sexy no matter what she looks like, no matter what she wears, its a state of mind. You can be drop dead beautiful but not be sexy. The mind sets the ocean in motion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.