The Difference between guys and girls is....

P

Peter

Spiritually there is no DIFFERENCE, we all need, want love feel lust hunger crave seek enjoyment with others, it is only attitude that makes the difference. Physically we are all individuals still with the same needs and wants. Beauty is in both physical and spiritual worlds, we just need to take the time to appreciate each other. By the way HUGS are good!!!

P

Peter

If we get to meet Demon, I promise to you 1(or as many as you would like) hug, My daughters taught me to hug, now I can't get enough of them. Did you get any cheesecake from Langtrees, I hope Sue didn't keep them all.

Demon

Legend Member
If we get to meet Demon, I promise to you 1(or as many as you would like) hug, My daughters taught me to hug, now I can't get enough of them. Did you get any cheesecake from Langtrees, I hope Sue didn't keep them all.

Cheesecake? Sue..............

M

Miranda

Genitals for one? lol
There's too many to count, but its the similarities that are worth celebrating.

Happy2

Legend Member
Genitals for one? lol
There's too many to count, but its the similarities that are worth celebrating.

To many? No Wonder you girls laugh when I drop my trousers I only have one Cock and one set of balls I will never show my deformity again

P

Peter

I took some cheesecakes to Langtrees the other night, I like to spoil the girls as they all look after me well, Jacqui says she absolutely enjoyed it. Just something I like to do for the girls.

P

Peter

But our tounges are the same, (wouldn't you agree Miranda) hehehehe, some just know how to use it better!

J

JadeTV

Men are easily manipulated by physical or sexual appeal.
Women prefer the emotional connection.

That's why you dont have to make me cum during our sessions...

P

Peter

Ah there's the catch, I for one can't finnish unless my partner is having a jolly old time, if both aren't fully aroused it just doesn't fit. Ssshhh I have a dirty little secret, Hehehehe

J

JadeTV

Ah there's the catch, I for one can't finnish unless my partner is having a jolly old time, if both aren't fully aroused it just doesn't fit. Ssshhh I have a dirty little secret, Hehehehe

Hahah - cheeky!

on a serious not - Tricky area - Transsexuals view their privates as foreign, like they dont belong there, you'll achive what you're after by some good hard thrashin from behind if you like making moaning and screaming during your sessions ;)

P

Peter

Yes that was a problem, but we over came this by just accepting each other and working from there. It was a good experience.

D

doobdoob

Hello everyone! This is a filler post that the Admins put in here because this member is a small-minded potty mouth who has yet to learn how to respect women.

Last edited by a moderator: