The Difference between guys and girls is....

S

sexnut

Thinks back to kindergarten cop "boys have a penis and girls have a vagina"

Girls control boys with their vagina but it is harder for boys to control girls with their penis lol

S

sexnut

nothing. We are all equal.

Thought we could have some battle of the sexiest fun but you are all lovey dovey lol :p

F

Farm Boy

.......................... Z .........................lol..... :)

Not sure I only count sheep but this may help.

Exponent of 1

If the exponent is 1, then you just have the variable itself (example x1 = x)

We usually don't write the "1", but it sometimes helps to remember that x is also x1

Exponent of 0

If the exponent is 0, then you are not multiplying by anything and the answer is just "1" (example y0 = 1)

Multiplying Variables with Exponents
So, how do you multiply this:

(y2)(y3)

We know that y2 = yy, and y3 = yyy so let us write out all the multiplies:

y2 y3 = yyyyy

That is 5 "y"s multiplied together, so the new exponent must be 5:

y2 y3 = y5

But why count the "y"s when the exponents already tell us how many?

The exponents tell us that there are two "y"s multiplied by 3 "y"s for a total of 5 "y"s:

y2 y3 = y2+3 = y5

So, the simplest method is to just add the exponents! (Note: this is one of the Laws of Exponents)

Mixed Variables
Mixed Variables
If you have a mix of variables, just add up the exponents for each, like this (press play):

With Constants
There will often be contants (numbers like 3, 2.9, ½ etc) mixed in as well.

Never fear! Just multiply the constants separately and put the result in the answer:

(Note: I used "·" to mean multiply. In Algebra we don't like to use "×" because it looks too much like the letter "x")

Here is a more complicated example with constants and exponents:

Negative Exponents

There was more but still working on the first bit.

Fudd

Foundation Member
....shit, FB, my post was just an attempt at a gag....ie, Y-X = Z......oh, never again.....lol.... :)

P

Peter

There is no difference, both sex's need human contact. It is only social upbringing that makes a difference in attitudes towards each other. Both sex's should always respect each other, We all need to love, and be loved.

Happy2

Legend Member
I've been misled. Do I want to know this? Can I believe this?

How can you say you're a boobs man and want to see Sue's if she is the same as you?

Maybe its because man-boobs though similar have a lack of structure mass and are F**** useless Where as Those soft pillows whether they be A through to F have Style and substance and a joy to behold
Vive la Difference