Snags and Burgers Mmm Mmmmm

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
True.....new burger bars mince a steak with what ever else you want right in front of you. That's gotta be good.

Happy2

Legend Member
So your saying Yoda Germaine Greer can go to New Burgers Bar and have a mans meat and two veg minced right in front of her She would love that, an Emascultaburger

svengali

Foundation Member
Nothing wrong with burgers or any other "junk" food if it is only an occasional indulgence.

I always enjoy a Nando's chicken burger with a side serve of chips and a bottle of fizz on Fridays after work. The rest of the week I stick to healthy food.

The only food I won''t touch with a ten foot pole is MacDonalds. The first Big Mac I ate was also my last. One other rant about fast food places: Fat is one thing but chips literally covered in salt are absolutely gross. I wish they would provide salt and pepper shakers or sachets and let the punters add their own.

C

colzilla

Can't stand Germaine. I can't imagine her being to approving of my punting ways Mr 2.

Happy2

Legend Member
Shes of an age That maybe if you offered your services You may be (Un) pleasently surprised She may even replace your strip show girl Then she will turn your meat into a burger at Yodas burger joint

C

colzilla

My strip show girl got replaced long ago. She was nice and served a purpose for a while.

T

Tania Admin

I must admit to occasionally rolling over and going to sleep once NT has eaten his fill...me bad....

Happy2

Legend Member
Is that a punishment Like Some wives withhold sex You get poor ol NT Randy as hell then Roll over and pretend to sleep?

Thats pure EVIL!!

T

Tania Admin

No I never use sex as punishment! That would punish myself! If anything it's letting NT off the hook occasionally lol

C

colzilla

The woman can give me a blowie, that's fine. But DATY I'm not really that fussed.

C

colzilla

Sure am... I'm a mad keen punter too.

Should a man have to work that hard to get a women off?
Because seriously I've got better things to do with my time.

Happy2

Legend Member
Actually while DATY is the topic of conversation
Can we buy mini barbells for our tongue to build up out DATY Muscle?

C

colzilla

Again too much work. Just tell her to like it... and she'll like it.

T

Tania Admin

I'm sure there are plenty of ways and aids for strengthening the tongue.

Pmsl Col.....