Snags and Burgers Mmm Mmmmm

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I am a little puzzled how most of us knows this at some degree and still eat this stuff. Is it that we actually like the taste of literal rubbish... or does media, advertising, and social standards really have that much control of us.

Have a quick look at this.......

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
C

colzilla

We've been brainwashed Y.

I get a craving for a Big Mac every so often. A McDonald's store opened up the road from me about 12 months ago. I've been there thrice.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I know....nothings more grose than commercial sausages. But a sausage sizzle seems irresistible,

Master Yoda

Legend Member
A grilled intestinal tube full on intestinal by products on white bread.......how would you thing of that and DATY together Col....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Put some fat on that chops. You know the kilo joule they put up on their menu. The more it is, the better it is in taste. lol...numbers for the health conscious.

C

colzilla

Not a huge fan of DATY but I've have had some yummy chicken sausages from Woolies.
But like you say. Christ knows what's in them.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well, at least I know whats in a Y most of the time when I dine at the Y. And I am a huge fan of that ;)

C

colzilla

Well if I'm snacking at the Y it sure as hell isn't for my benefit.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
No man.....when I give what the lady wants, I get what I want by default. And it does please me when a lady is getting to the heaven state. I had an epic DATY experience recently.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Not a huge fan of DATY but I've have had some yummy chicken sausages from Woolies.
But like you say. Christ knows what's in them.

Ah them chickin sausages, they are Neigh-liciously good for ya. lol...at least at the Y clam chowder is guaranteed and original.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
No man.....when I give what the lady wants, I get what I want by default. And it does please me when a lady is getting to the heaven state. I had an epic DATY experience recently.

Sadly my DATY experience haven't been epic. The ladies have not touched heaven and felt the clouds, when I am havin my meal. Must be something I am not doing.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Ah them chickin sausages, they are Neigh-liciously good for ya. lol...at least at the Y clam chowder is guaranteed and original.
Ewwww...... it's nothing like that. If it is I'll know and won't go there. Most are very pleasant. But yes can get messy if she is having a good time.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Sadly my DATY experience haven't been epic. The ladies have not touched heaven and felt the clouds, when I am havin my meal. Must be something I am not doing.

Well, I'm no genius. The great Vivian some years ago told me I was awful so she literally put her hand on my head and guided me and talked me through how it's done. Then once I was interested I read a book on it hahahaha. But hey....no one is an expert. The ladies are the judge at the end of the day.

Geez....I just realised I'm talking like a blow hard before. I apologise.

C

colzilla

I find whatever way I get them to that heavenly state they then seem to want roll over and go to sleep..

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Or not..........last time a lady fell asleep in my arms. I laid her down and carried on. Turned out well that time hahahaha.

C

colzilla

Half the time I feel like falling asleep. Will have to be a power nap though because I'm only there for 30 minutes or if she's generous 45-50

C

colzilla

Y think you may have put that on the wrong thread.

Don't think my favourites ever worked at Club X... I could be wrong.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah you're right.....I was thinking of the other Burswood. Been there lately? Whats new? It's been about three years since my last visit.

C

colzilla

Can't stand the sour bitch who runs the place to be honest Y.
Went in there on the weekend for the first time in a few months and saw nice girl Daisy and her new tits.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah....the sour faced lady can suppress appetite at times. I was squashed in the corner of the private booth giving and gettin some luvin once. And there she was having a shouting match full throttle on the otherside of the inner door. Ruined the moment.....

C

colzilla

The other sour faced bitch has left. So I wonder who was doing the shouting.
Nice girls pity about management.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well there's 2 of them. Both have nice bodies. One has a nice face. Was not the one with the nice face.

C

colzilla

Yes could do with a crash course in how to win friends an influence people.

Happy2

Legend Member
Back to snags Not girls who may stiffen your snag
It all comes back to quality I ate far too many in Austria But jeez they were good and Quality cold and cheap beer to wash them down While at the wurstel stand at the tram stop not having to worry about being booked for drinking in public made for a nigh on gourmet meal experience

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Nothing wrong with proper food made properly and traditionally. Its just scary what goes into commercial food production processes. Especially if what is supposed to be meat is minced.

Happy2

Legend Member
I am blessed My neighbour makes the snags I just provide the poor ol unfortunate pigs flesh

S

suzythefloozy

There are sausages and burgers and then there are sausages and burgers - quality sausages and burgers without gelatin etc are available from good butchers and even supermarkets if you're prepared to pay more.

I've eaten a wagyu beef burger where they take an entire portion of steak and mince it and then grill it. The juices were just flowing (take it whichever way).