Small things that annoy you?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
The sound of breathe, or snoring.

The sound of feet shuffling on floor boards.

Making the effort to leave the house only to find out the place I intended on going is shut- or won't be open for another hour.

People who placate to others too often.

People who walk to close to me as they pass when there is plenty of room, PLENTY, to go passed without feeling like I'm being invaded.

Trying to communicate peacefully and respectfully, but not being heard so I am forced to use my assertive voice.

E

EmilyDarke

God botherers knocking on my door at ungodly (lol) hours on a weekend

People who try to finish your sentence when you're in a conversation and talk over you

People who think they are being nice by letting you in to traffic when in fact they have right of way, it screws up the flow of traffic

T

Thatguy

I hate hour long phone calls with someone that feel like 5 minutes...

I hate talking to someone for the majority of the day yet missing them the minute you say good night..

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Irritating repedetive noises.. i.e Taps dripping

Old people who sound like their choking on pins when they cough every 2 minutes!

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
just so you know Peta . the coughing is caused by medications for high blood pressure

Haha I know, it wasnt personal to anybody, its just annoying when your trying to sleep and someone consistantly coughs haha :)

obviously I understand its not intentional

S

suzythefloozy

people who text while driving

people who don't use deodorant when they should!

women who choose to be in the company of stupid men when they can do better

ditto above but vice versa

young things (mostly of the private school genre sadly) who think they're sophisticated and done it all when they're doing it with their parents' money.

Happy2

Legend Member
young things (mostly of the private school genre sadly) who think they're sophisticated and done it all when they're doing it with their parents' money.

And same young things who do that stupid (can't think of right word) fish lips or ducks arse thing when they take photos of themselves on their phones

Happy2

Legend Member
Half way there Johnlou The pout the use when taking the selfies they have a name But can't recall it

A

Adrianna Lush

When a clients farts in the room and you pull a 'subtle' face of disgust and he then says in an annoying whiny voice, "what? I'm only a man!"

A

Adrianna Lush

A general lack of good service in retail or service-related industries in Perth. And the sad fact that the general public is so ignorant; they don't realise there's a difference.

People who base all their knowledge and findings from A Current Affair, Today Tonight and Howard Sattler and the really deep supermarket tabloid magazines.

Amazing drivers ignorant of the road rules or proper driving practices.

Australian bogans in Bali.
I wish there was a REALLY LIKE button!

W

wr3xr

And same young things who do that stupid (can't think of right word) fish lips or ducks arse thing when they take photos of themselves on their phones

Surely when you were in your teens and 20's H2, you took selfies on your polaroid model 95 :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Me , taking selfies Magoc? No nein nyet nada I mean even in East Timor last week I took plenty of pictures But none with my ugly mug in them I already know what I look like, unfortunately
Oh and thank you for thinking I was young enough to have a Polaroid and not a box brownie original

Bobofunk

Gold Member
People of knowing the difference between there, their and they're.
There - it's over there
Their - their house. It belongs to them
They're - they are
It's really not that difficult!
I'm not having a go at anyone one here. Mostly my teenage friends and relatives on Facebook.

D

Deleted member 56424

People who are not punctual.
People constantly on their mobile phones , especially while they are supposed to be working or driving their cars.

C7Vol

Gold Member
People of knowing the difference between there, their and they're.
There - it's over there
Their - their house. It belongs to them
They're - they are
It's really not that difficult!
I'm not having a go at anyone one here. Mostly my teenage friends and relatives on Facebook.
Also when people write your, when they mean you're. I read that mistake almost daily.