Small things that annoy you?

W

wr3xr

Today i had the day off so what better way to start it with a sleep in...

Every work day, i could sleep for 8 hours and then easily fall back asleep repeatedly after i hit snooze. But nope, not this morning! Wide awake after about 4 hours sleep and i simply couldn't get back to sleep. Lay awake for hours lol.

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
I know how you feel I hit that snooze button three times this morning. I always plan to sleep in on my days off too but tend to get up early as usually I want to take advantage of my time off plus there are all those mindless chores that need doing. These week however will be different after 7 days working in a row. Blackout my room and wake me the day after lol xx

T

Tania Admin

Frogs! Yes Frogs. I have so many of them in my ponds the noise is at times un bearable. My youngest, being unable to sleep due to the amphibian love calls, has asked me to please kill those damn noisy frogs lol

I really do love frogs though and am glad they have found a happy home in the ponds I made :)

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Tania get a turtle and put in the pond
Ive tried introducing frogs a few times to my pond but the turtle thwarts the effort

sparky

Legend Member
Frogs! Yes Frogs. I have so many of them in my ponds the noise is at times un bearable. My youngest, being unable to sleep due to the amphibian love calls, has asked me to please kill those damn noisy frogs lol

I really do love frogs though and am glad they have found a happy home in the ponds I made :)

What sort of frogs are they Tania?

T

Tania Admin

What sort of frogs are they Tania?

They are Motorbike Frogs..They maybe noisy but I do love them, also they are great environmental indicators :) Means I have a healthy garden :) They moved in themselves only a couple of weeks after I built the first pond.

sparky

Legend Member
They are Motorbike Frogs..They maybe noisy but I do love them, also they are great environmental indicators :) Means I have a healthy garden :) They moved in themselves only a couple of weeks after I built the first pond.

Yeah I have the same frogs in my pond and they have just started up again in the last few weeks I hate them too but like them for the same reasons as you do

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Not sure what is worse.......frogs in a pond or constant traffic noise thanks to a major intersection right in front of my bedroom window......especially nasty between 6am and 9am which fits perfectly in my "I want to go to sleep after night shift" time.
(Ear plugs do help but I usually lose them after a couple of hours).

R.xxxxxxxxxx :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Things that annoy me .....hmmmmm

For a substantial amount of time I have actively been conditioning myself to stay in a good state and good mood as much as I humanly can. It is working out well. Often I can go for days without a single unpleasant thought or feeling.

I guess what annoys me is when I notice moments where I lack patience. Or experience frustration. Does not happen often. Yet I wish for these to occur less.

R

Raye@Langtrees

Frogs, are so good for the environment, but can be so annoying during the night. I haqve them at my home down South, they seem to be louder than there..
images

R

Raye@Langtrees

Naughty Son, haha..

images

svengali

Foundation Member
Funny thing about motorbike frogs.

I have them in a fish pond and often hear several of them revving their motors at night but try and see the little suckers and you have no chance. I have lurked out there with a torch listening, trying to get a fix on their positions but switch on the light and...nothing.

They occasionally do reveal themselves and I even have a couple of photos but they are pretty good at hide and seek. Probably because almost everything else out there wants to eat them.

Dallas

Legend Member
Noise when I'm trying to sleep, it's probably the only thing that really bothers me other than a complete lack of intimacy for any length of time, that just sends me ...
dancing.gif

Keanu

Bronze Member
Hi all, i know this isnt related to the topic but i am new on here and i keep getting told i have insufficient privileges to post? This is the only feed i am able to write something can someone let me know what i need to do?

Thanks

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
A Tap dripping its water torture or another kind
so true.....closely followed by the ticking of a clock.......or somebody snoring.........or loud music all night from a close by party...........

PS: don't mind the wild weather..............love the rain and wind when in a tent.....needless to say I did lose a few tents over the time and got flooded out of my sleeping bag but that's part of it.:D

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
The indicator that goes 'TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC'
Then Kira turns around ' TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC'
I may have said a naughty word.

Then to make this little thing more annoying my car's indicator has started going mental and TIC'ing super quickly!

They are out to get me. I swear.

A

Adrianna Lush

um...limiting this to 'small things' as the post indicates....um....when you order a Maccas 30 cent ice cream and they only give you a teeny tiny bit of ice cream....30 cents deserves a huge chunk of cheap pigs fat!

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
This is very petty but it annoys me ever so much when people say "May I please..."

Or when people repeat what I say! It's so childish and impossible to argue with ><

Again petty, I know, but frustrating none the less.

S

suzythefloozy

A general lack of good service in retail or service-related industries in Perth. And the sad fact that the general public is so ignorant; they don't realise there's a difference.

People who base all their knowledge and findings from A Current Affair, Today Tonight and Howard Sattler and the really deep supermarket tabloid magazines.

Amazing drivers ignorant of the road rules or proper driving practices.

Australian bogans in Bali.

Sapphire

Gold Member
People that walk slow (slug pace) like their on a Sunday stroll, especially when they hog the centre of the foot path and you can't get past them (unless you want to shoulder barge them in the process).