• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual Regrets...

Brontee

Silver Member
No regrets, just disappointments... Me and this hot marine guy were trying to get together for weeks, just to have sex since I knew he had a great body. When I finally went to his place, he got me undressed and he came within a period of about 5 minutes...

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
No regrets, just disappointments... Me and this hot marine guy were trying to get together for weeks, just to have sex since I knew he had a great body. When I finally went to his place, he got me undressed and he came within a period of about 5 minutes...

Yikes that would be rather disappointing...hopefully he wasn't a one hit wonder?

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
The only sexual regrets I have is when I miss out on an orgasm
Most times when I make love I get into a head space where I will have an orgasm ...
As I believe an orgasm lost is one you never get back!!!!!

But sometimes I am thinking of things like did I lock my doors when I let my client in ,
Stupid stuff like that & it screws my head & I may miss out !!
But let me tell you ...
I normally get out of bed check the doors & have a great orgasm!!!

droppinglo4ds

Silver Member
probably not taking the chance when it was available quite a few times(was very shy)

one girl to this day we seem to have a bond. Almost like unfinished business, married with a kid now but last time I saw her there was still something there and we had not bumped into each other for a few years.

E

estafarr

There's nothing sexual that I have done that I regret. There may be things I regret I have not done when its my time.
Yes I agree Yoda - I regret being faithful in my marriage and not taking the opportunities for sexual adventure in the name of marital oaths that turned out to be one sided - my loss - can't blame anyone but myself...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Good point. But on the flip side don't down play the fulfillment of a delicious relationship.

Each has it's awesomeness. And each has it's time brother :)

Lingham

Diamond Member
Regrets? Yes, plenty, but it is no use dwelling on them. One has to live in the moment.

E

estafarr

........and try not to do it again. Oh dear I am guilty of making the same mistake (at least) twice.........grrrrrrrrrr.........but all up it makes me the person I am today and honestly I am not too unhappy with the person I am today........or does that sound weird??????? ;)
Sounds pretty darn healthy to me Rochelle!

R

Raye@Langtrees

May be 1 or 2 regrets, not taking the opportunities of sexual encounters when they were on offer.......sad but true. For everything I missed I gained something .....and everything I gained i lost something......it's about your outlook towards life...you can either regret or rejoice. :dummy1:

image.jpg

magrov

Diamond Member
I used to regret listening to my overly religious parents and not exploring sex further. I've realised now that I can do all that now whilst in my mid thirties. It makes me feel like a teenager again and have given me a new lease on life.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Not tasting the sweet juices of a woman sooner in my life....lucky I have plenty of time to make up for lost time!
i have to say I agree Adriana, as a young guy wanting to get as much tail as I could without too much effort I must admit I nenver went down on the girls then but how I wish now I had ;)

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
i have to say I agree Adriana, as a young guy wanting to get as much tail as I could without too much effort I must admit I nenver went down on the girls then but how I wish now I had ;)

One regret I don't have is going down on girls, I learnt that an early age, however I regret some of the girls Who put out signals I was too dumb to notice

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
images

upload_2014-6-17_20-49-28.png

R

Raye@Langtrees

I used to regret listening to my overly religious parents and not exploring sex further. I've realised now that I can do all that now whilst in my mid thirties. It makes me feel like a teenager again and have given me a new lease on life.

Always good when euphoria hits.....the gills take in fresh air.......butterflies flap with new lease in life..
sex becomes ever exciting......the anticipation worthwhile....it's all tingly and thrilling

image.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I regret not doing it for money much earlier :)
hehehehehhe that's the spirit................;)..........I tell myself: good things take time :)
makes me feel a lot better.

Reactions: Kei

Dallas

Legend Member

I can totally relate to the overly religious parents. Mine hated anything that was fun. I'm 52 and have only just been allowed to stop wearing this...glad you were able to have some fun at a younger age!

image.jpg