• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual Regrets...

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Do you have any sexual regrets? Do you regret any of the sexual choices you've made, maybe about; your virginity, one night stands, not taking a chance, moving to quickly, not being more adventurous in the bedroom?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There's nothing sexual that I have done that I regret. There may be things I regret I have not done when its my time.

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont have a regret I do have a what if
I turned down a lovely woman once 20yrs ago I was married at the time
But at times of reverie I do just say I wonder what it would have been like

W

wr3xr

In my late teens i was blind to the advances of 4 different girls. I sort of regret that but lifes a learning curve eh?

My main regret came good thanks to a series of coincidences! I broke up with my first true love on a tuesday so i decided to head out on the wednesday night where i proceeded to get hammered and meet a girl who worked near me.

Things were going well when i went soft and got a little upset. I felt humiliated.. It was ackward and i actually saw her the next night at the shops. I sort of apologised and walked away.

Friday night came along and i was at a house party and in she walks with a group of hotties and it was obvisous she told them :eek:

It was ackward but then the tequilla shots came out and i grew a pair of balls and took her to my mates bedroom where we had explosive sex.

It was game on after that for 6 months until she got a bit cray cray :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Regrets are a waste of time. Can't change it any more. Can only learn for the future. Guess most of us had situations when we asked ourselves afterwards.........was that necessary? But regrets? Everything that happened sexually in my 40+ years was part of sexual experiments and development........some great some not so great.......but as so often in life......would I change something if I could?........most likely not.

I

iwtt69

With a gal that used to love sex..
Now, I'm lucky to get happy once every 2 months...

Pwncess

Silver Member
Lost my virginity at 13, wish I had waited longer, but I was a pro in bed by age, 15 which is good for my enjoyment but not great for societies view on me lol :eek:

Thankfully, that skeleton is still in my closet, for the most part. :D

I

iwtt69

Actually, when I was young and started hitting the scene - the group I hang out with consider me 'exotic' as I was mix blood and worked out.. so had a few fling.
Would have done with a lot less.. and bit more relationship building.. but I was young.. some of the gals were willing and who was I to say no.
Sadly.. haha.. my sex life now is rather.. slow.

R

rankin

A pro on bed by 15??? I must be a prude ... I worry for you young lady...
Lost my virginity at 13, wish I had waited longer, but I was a pro in bed by age, 15 which is good for my enjoyment but not great for societies view on me lol :eek:

Thankfully, that skeleton is still in my closet, for the most part. :D

gazzman

Gold Member
One that got away. These days I'm the have a go type of bloke, never found a girl yet that isn't secretly flattered even if the answers no. Never lost a friend from it either. Shy boys pay attention theres NO HARM ASKING. But I was 17 totally in love with my older sisters best friend. Were both pissed, she hits on me, i freaked out and blubbered some shit about sis finding out. Needless to say tried few times b4 she got married and every time got a stronger version of the same excuse i give her. Last year found out sis put her up to it and she was told im a soft cock! Majer cringe!

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Regrets are a waste of time. Can't change it any more. Can only learn for the future. Guess most of us had situations when we asked ourselves afterwards.........was that necessary? But regrets? Everything that happened sexually in my 40+ years was part of sexual experiments and development........some great some not so great.......but as so often in life......would I change something if I could?........most likely not.

I definitely agree with the sentiment of this :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
You Never Regret, you just Forget the Bad..................xxxx;)
........and try not to do it again. Oh dear I am guilty of making the same mistake (at least) twice.........grrrrrrrrrr.........but all up it makes me the person I am today and honestly I am not too unhappy with the person I am today........or does that sound weird??????? ;)