• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual Regrets...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
regrets regrets regrets...........

images

images

and finally...........
images

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi nobby01 that is a good one.......and honestly I think I could come up with a few of those.........so better don't start....... ;)

nobby01

Gold Member
Hey there Rochelle .
have no regrets reading any of your posts . Find some of them very amusing and very quick witted . As you there are a couple there that I have thought about but not quite made it.
But it's early days .plenty of time . And all things good cum to those that wait;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks nobby and yes......I hope there still is plenty of time to do a few things that have been on the list or nearly given up on. ;)

ziggy

Gold Member
The only sexual regrets I had is not capitalizing on the opportunities that girls offered me as a teenager, I had a lack of confidence, rather scared even though I longed for the opposite sex lol. Anyway, have made up for it now lol.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
The only sexual regrets I had is not capitalizing on the opportunities that girls offered me as a teenager, I had a lack of confidence, rather scared even though I longed for the opposite sex lol. Anyway, have made up for it now lol.
lol....that sounds like me. I better don't tell you my age when it finally happened...........as I said.........making up for it now ;)

ziggy

Gold Member
lol....that sounds like me. I better don't tell you my age when it finally happened...........as I said.........making up for it now ;)

Ha ha .. I am surprised. You strike me as gorgeous, sophisticated and witty , which you probably are. Good for you for making up for it now, as you say it is never to late ;)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
No regrets. Every adventure one learns how have the next adventure more enjoyable for those involved.
A lifetime trying to be purrrfect. Most enjoyable and rewarding with a touch of a challenge. :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ha ha .. I am surprised. You strike me as gorgeous, sophisticated and witty , which you probably are. Good for you for making up for it now, as you say it is never to late ;)
hehehehe....never too old to blush ;)
Honestly........I think sex is much better when you are more mature.........and it is not about procreation any more.......only pure pleasure ;)