Sex in the Workplace

Asian Nicky

Gold Member
2-Sexual-Harrasment.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Be careful ..if the affair takes a turn for the worse things could get pretty nasty .u could lose ur job as a mate of mine found out the hard way

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Never done it. Never would. Once you're in a management position as I am even friendships with colleagues become a problem let alone sleeping with the underlings! Doesn't mean the mind doesn't wander occasionally... :)

AxeMan

Diamond Member
SEX AT WORK....do you notice that in every location ....the me greatly outnumber the women.
Ergo are men having sex with other men???
The question appears to be where do you want to have sex at work rather than where have you had sex at work.

Nicolas

Silver Member
done it a couple of times ... first time there was so much sexual tension for months leading up to the event that when it did finally happen it was explosive and hot ... we tried again a few weeks later back it lacked the tension so that was it ... Another time was just a random time with not a spoken word just sex after everyone had gone home for the day and I had to lock up ... She was a stunning sales rep and I was stuck in the office and horny, buff said when she came in late one evening after a hot day on the road ...

Keryn

Gold Member
Whether the question is to or not to have sex in the workplace, have or have not or who thinks about it more, I am surrounded by beds in my workplace but if I was to venture down that road, a bed would not be my place of choice.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Whether the question is to or not to have sex in the workplace, have or have not or who thinks about it more, I am surrounded by beds in my workplace but if I was to venture down that road, a bed would not be my place of choice.

So please pray tell then Keryn you can't let half the cat out of the bag, show us the full pussy... ;)

Keryn

Gold Member
So please pray tell then Keryn you can't let half the cat out of the bag, show us the full pussy... ;)

Now if I reveal everything I may need to dispose of you & I'm not that way inclined....let's just say we have an impressive chesterfield among other things :p

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Now if I reveal everything I may need to dispose of you & I'm not that way inclined....let's just say we have an impressive chesterfield among other things :p

If you want to "try" shag me to death then I am up for that, but rest assured I think my race-horsed styled heart will be still going after yours has flat lined. ;) ;)

richm

Gold Member
Some 30 years ago working for a bank in another country, the branch parties were still being held in the branch and getting notorious for late night shenanigans. After 5, the security downstairs that contained the safe and strong room was all turned on so the only thing to do was to lock up the front door and alarm the place when we left. Security being heat sensitive cameras.
That's the clue to story as the workplace tension between some can easily boil over, leaving the office manager with a heat map picture from security sensors to deal with on Monday morning. A sequencing set of pics some of us were close to the manager to see, showed that quite definitely it was a male and female.
A sweep stake started around the branch as to who it may be and that was too much fun to be had as it got too popular a subject, especially when the clear favourites became all too aware of it.
However, two reputations were hugely enhanced inversely proportional to their careers.
But a huge load of fun we had in those few weeks ...