Sex in the Workplace

P

perth_lush

Sex in the work place can be great fun!! Just remember to remove all contracts off the bosses desk, pubic hair left behind can lead to all sorts awkward questions!! And the photocopier, beware of any paper jams that may later print out any evidence - otherwise enjoy!!!

Lush xox

N

NortiGal

I must be the only one....

....Who has worked with the most unattractive people you could ever wish to meet hahahahah

Personally, unless you both absolutely have no strings attached, I think it can be a big mistake. Makes for uncomfortable dealings perhaps...

Also, I wondered about gynacologists... how the hell do they even want to bother with sex after looking at vaginas all day? hahah

M

minimel

i guess it depends on whether it is (developing into) a serious relationship.. or the person is just a bonking buddy.. but in the end i guess someone always gets hurt..

i'd rather steer clear of it.. i've seen to many relationships start and fizzle from the work-place, and many an uncomfortable situation been had.

miss lush-ious one.. ew to the pubes.. dont ppl know how to trim and maintain the pubic area these days?? there is no excuse to be part of the forrestry commision anymore

B

Beccles

I had sex at my fuck buddies work place a couple days ago, i thought that stuff only happened in either the movies or in magazines like Cosmopolitan lol but it was such a thrill for him to just bend me over the desk and .... yeah you get it ;)

P

perthminx

Um

When i was 19 my boyfriend was very good friends with a girl whose boyfriend I worked with (try to get ur head around that one!!). And my boyfriend and I were going through that 'are we too young to be settling down' phase and were having some time apart. I was out clubbing and ran into my workmate who had dumped his GF for the same reason... well we ended up having three one night stands over the period of a few months. When my boyfriend and I got back together I confessed and he went psycho because this guy and his girl had gotten back together and I had no clue. He confronted the guy who denied it all... it made out work conditions very frosty and he quit soon after.

I slept with another guy at work (just a one nighter) and the sex was SOOO bad. What I didnt know was all the girls at work had the hots for him and they all cracked the shits that I shagged him first.... I let them all know they were more than welcome to him!!

I agree that it is bad to screw ppl at work, but when the sexual chemistry is overwhelming, you common sense goes straight out the window!!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lord Spikey

lol sex in my work place is very acceptable :)

Yes, but that is YOUR workplace.

I have someone at work who I would love to jump at the slightest offer.... But I can't. I'm the boss and she is waaaayyyyyy to valuable an asset to even run the slightest hint of upsetting.

Whenever I see her, or speak to her, or drool over her, or perve on her, or stand close to her, or find any excuse to lightly touch her,,,,,,, shit, I forgot where this sentence was supposed to be going. Sorry

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Yes, but that is YOUR workplace.

I have someone at work who I would love to jump at the slightest offer.... But I can't. I'm the boss and she is waaaayyyyyy to valuable an asset to even run the slightest hint of upsetting.

Whenever I see her, or speak to her, or drool over her, or perve on her, or stand close to her, or find any excuse to lightly touch her,,,,,,, shit, I forgot where this sentence was supposed to be going. Sorry

lol Spikey yes its totally acceptable in my work place but not for me, i have to stay behind the desk BUT sometimes i get to have a sneaky peak lol yep im a creep hahahaha

L

Lord Spikey

lol Spikey yes its totally acceptable in my work place but not for me, i have to stay behind the desk BUT sometimes i get to have a sneaky peak lol yep im a creep hahahaha
You are not supposed to admit that you have CCTV hidden cameras in the rooms.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- "Some people Just like to Watch"

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member

Is that by peeking through a crack in the door or are there CCTV cameras secreted in the rooms? :shifty:

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
lol No and NO thats so funny, if someone needs something i get the pleasure of delivering it :)
I need a receptionist in a threesome fantasy delivery..... Looks like I found my provider (just playing with you):D

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
lol No and NO thats so funny, if someone needs something i get the pleasure of delivering it :)
I need a receptionist in a threesome fantasy delivery..... Looks like I found my provider (just playing with you):D