• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sapiosexuality

C

colzilla

Jesus! I'm bored sh##less after 30 minutes.

Have you brought your guitar because according to MrHP there is a 31% chance that she might like you a bit more. Plus it might relieve the boredom during the non sexy bits or are planning on being a sex fiend non stop

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Yeeeee Arrrrr correct. The research stated if you go walking around with a guitar and ask lovely ladies for their numbers you will have a 31% rate of success, let us know how it went.
Meeeeee personally I walk around with a Hook and Peg leg, the ladies seeeeeeeee meeeeee coming and they just scream and run away, Ohhhhh well Meeeee and my disabilities, Hmmmmmm maybe brothels should offer cheaper packages with guys that have disabilities???????????, I will need to do more research.
Cheers Bro and pass the Rum

Have you brought your guitar because according to MrHP there is a 31% chance that she might like you a bit more. Plus it might relieve the boredom during the non sexy bits or are planning on being a sex fiend non stop

Happy2

Legend Member
I have chronic CATARRH Would a lady of good looks but bad eyesight and hearing mistake that for a Guitar

Dallas

Legend Member

Guitar not needed :) Well this isn't your regular Outcall, she's the sex fiend, I'm just trying to keep up! We have a competition going to see who can go the longest without dying so that's why the 30 minute rule doesn't apply here, once it got to 6 hours I think it became an extreme sport. She might be 31 years younger than me but I think I'll have the advantage this month as I've been doing hill sprints and carbohydrate loading. Can't let age get in the way of a good time lol

C

colzilla

Mr Dallas you are a Demon. You make me the worlds laziest punter feel even lazier.

T

Tania Admin

I definitely find intelligence rather sexy and if we can play with words and have a tease and some fun the stimulation is just like foreplay, though I do like the hands on foreplay as well, of course :)

To be completely honest, dumbasses frustrate the f#%* out of me!

C

colzilla

I remember the days of the demon punt. Remember the days of feeling like a kid in a candy shop.

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
I definitely find intelligence rather sexy and if we can play with words and have a tease and some fun the stimulation is just like foreplay, though I do like the hands on foreplay as well, of course :)

To be completely honest, dumbasses frustrate the f#%* out of me!

Feeling you on that one Tania... If you can't grasp a concept after dulling it down then there's no way they are going to "grasp" me in the bedroom :)

C

Contrarian

I have chronic CATARRH Would a lady of good looks but bad eyesight and hearing mistake that for a Guitar

George Harrison had catarrh once. He wrote a best selling song about it; "While my catarrh gently weeps".

xZaidax

Gold Member
George Harrison had catarrh once. He wrote a best selling song about it; "While my catarrh gently weeps".

That sounds slightly off putting... but whatever helps right :p some people just gotta sing about it

C

Contrarian

George Harrison was a very funny man actually. When Monty Python were struggling, he underwrote the cost of "The Life of Brian" and it became a runaway success and they paid him back. If you're not familiar with TLOB Zaida, rush to your DVD store!
NOW!

xZaidax

Gold Member
George Harrison was a very funny man actually. When Monty Python were struggling, he underwrote the cost of "The Life of Brian" and it became a runaway success and they paid him back. If you're not familiar with TLOB Zaida, rush to your DVD store!
NOW!

Are you talking about the Life Of Brian as in the T.V show ? Cause i know one show and it had some random playschool chic in it... that's all i got and forgive me if it's wrong *HIDES BEHIND AGE*

Dallas

Legend Member
Are you talking about the Life Of Brian as in the T.V show ? Cause i know one show and it had some random playschool chic in it... that's all i got and forgive me if it's wrong *HIDES BEHIND AGE*

That's ok, it was a funny movie which came out in 1979. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079470/

Brian is born on the original Christmas, in the stable next door. He spends his life being mistaken for a messiah.

As his mother told his followers, "he's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy" :)

I wonder if it is still funny these days or if it was a generational thing back then?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- "ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE";- do not forget the whistling

That's ok, it was a funny movie which came out in 1979. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079470/

Brian is born on the original Christmas, in the stable next door. He spends his life being mistaken for a messiah.

As his mother told his followers, "he's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy" :)

I wonder if it is still funny these days or if it was a generational thing back then?

Happy2

Legend Member
One of my fave lines in the movie was about the meek inheriting earth line from the bible the TLOB line was

What Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.
And of course when the head of the Judean peoples front Or whichever group it was Asks What have the romans ever done for us? Then his Colleagues all pipe up with a good thing the Romans have done so his last line is
All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yeeeee gotto Luv those Roman`s;- Wine, Women and sanitation
Great Quote H2

One of my fave lines in the movie was about the meek inheriting earth line from the bible the TLOB line was

What Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.
And of course when the head of the Judean peoples front Or whichever group it was Asks What have the romans ever done for us? Then his Colleagues all pipe up with a good thing the Romans have done so his last line is
All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

xZaidax

Gold Member
Thanks for the link Dallas ^.^

I shall have to find it, I'm sure JB-Hifi will have a copy they stock most Monty Python movies so that should be easy enough.