• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sapiosexuality

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Sapiosexuality... yes please, It's something that i will quite happily admit to favouring as a preferance

Sapiosexual is a neologism word (recently constructed word) that has come into common usage;, especially on social networking sites where some people are self-identifying as sapiosexual. Origins: From Latin root sapien, wise or intelligent, and Latin sexualis, relating to the sexes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dallas

Legend Member
Sapiosexuality... yes please, It's something that i will quite happily admit to favouring as a preferance

I learnt a new word, thanks Zaida! Yes, I find intelligence very attractive sexually, and we're lucky at Langtrees as both our ladies and reception staff have intelligence in droves along with many other redeeming qualities :) No wonder I book for an hour and stay for days yahoo.gif

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes another new word Not something that has been said in my direction though
By looking at the word I thought I had guessed the meaning But like Svengali I had to used that horrible wikipedia to be sure

Dallas

Legend Member
wiki is extremely reliable H2, if I'm not sure about the accuracy of something before I make changes to it with my wiki editing account, I google it or ask someone at the pub :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Dallas I have never really trusted Wiki , I guess I never will now, right or wrong it is just ingrained now

Dallas

Legend Member
You're right H2, you never know who's making the changes, although in it's defence it does have a good system in place to allow the information to be corrected and improved upon. You just never can be sure if something is 100% accurate.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In another word screwing of the head with intelligence, that's pure sexy. I've always been more intrigued by erotic words than pictures. Words put in right sequence and metaphors can bring the mind to a higher level of eroticism.

C

colzilla

Yes it all sounds like rippa fun until you meet a super sexy sociopath.

M

Miss Holly

You and me both! I'm attracted to a person's mind before I consider their body, always. :love10:

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
You and me both! I'm attracted to a person's mind before I consider their body, always. :love10:

I don't blame you, an attractive body and an empty mind can be too dull. I like mental stimulation more than anything. Anyone can be physically pleasing with effort, But mentally well that's a trait that seems to be harder to stumble upon. Mind over body any day, the brain is the most powerful erogenous zone on/in the body, make the most of it ^.^

Re: Col, H2, Homer and Dallas; I use Wikipedia and take what i read with a grain of salt. If i want to know something i generally type Define *insert word/phrase* and google or use dictionary.com and haven't had any problems

svengali

Foundation Member
Wicki is pretty good as a quick reference and usually offers links to other relevant sites for more information. As a general rule if a site has a ".gov or .edu" suffix it is pretty well on the money and ".org" may or may not be reliable, depending on what "org" we are talking about. It is surprising where you can end up when searching the web and Wicki usually makes a pretty good starting point.

C

colzilla

Re: Col, H2, Homer and Dallas; I use Wikipedia and take what i read with a grain of salt. If i want to know something i generally type Define *insert word/phrase* and google or use dictionary.com and haven't had any problems

Actually I quite like Wikipedia.

A

Al Swearengen

Actually I quite like Wikipedia.

Yeah I like Wikipedia too. It gives me a great place to start on anything I want to research and reference points if I want to explore something in more depth. And you should take EVERYTHING you read from anywhere with a grain of salt. Its the first rule of researching.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah I like Wikipedia too. It gives me a great place to start on anything I want to research and reference points if I want to explore something in more depth. And you should take EVERYTHING you read from anywhere with a grain of salt. Its the first rule of researching.

Though I am sure you could get a doctorate in the arts Just by reading and quoting Wikipedia

Dallas

Legend Member
Though I am sure you could get a doctorate in the arts Just by reading and quoting Wikipedia

Good one H2, yes it is a bit like that :)

I agree with Al, for the most part I do like wiki and it provides a great starting point when researching subjects, I just don't take it as gospel without checking elsewhere.

Probably it's major failing would be lack of information on certain subjects that doesn't provide the reader with a balanced view or all the arguments etc but the nature of wiki should over time, allow this to be rectified by those with more knowledge.

I'm a lazy bastard and Wikipedia is perfect for lazy bastards.

You should write your own wiki definition on "punting", currently it doesn't have it's own page and needs someone with "the right qualifications" to write one :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punter

Happy2

Legend Member
Mr Dallas might come under solicitation and other degenerate anti social (Fun) activities.

Dallas Might ?? Surely you would lead the pack Col Unless Colzillakilla.... Diabolical Full Moon Warrior and Punter Extraordinaire
Shag Master General - Punter For Freedom

Is nowt but an exaggeration

C

colzilla

Dallas Might ?? Surely you would lead the pack Col Unless Colzillakilla.... Diabolical Full Moon Warrior and Punter Extraordinaire
Shag Master General - Punter For Freedom

Is nowt but an exaggeration

Smart arse... It should have read "Mr Dallas it might come under solicitation and other degenerate anti social (Fun) activities."
Plus you missed my NWNKDCDHT

Go back to the canola.

Dallas

Legend Member
Ok then maybe we just need to have our own special wiki, it could be called DipYourWiki and can just be about having fun with nice ladies and other degenerate and anti social (Fun) activities lol :)

C

colzilla

Mr Dallas I think punting is frowned up by the majority of the populous.

Dallas

Legend Member
Oh, so that explains why when I was in the bank yesterday taking out a whole bunch of cash for tonight's Sydney PG excursion, and the bank teller said to me "so are you going to be buying something fun with all that"? and I said oh yes, she's great fun, see look on my iPhone, it says on her profile and the bank people kind of went quiet after that, hmm and I thought they were just waiting for me to give them her roster.

C

colzilla

I don't think you want to be shouting "I'm a punter" from the roof tops. These days paying for it would be considered worse than being gay.
So your a cashie punter? Ca$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$h = No bank accounts being subpoenaed my the ex missus + Smart Punter.

Dallas

Legend Member
Sounds like we need to educate the public, I told my parents and relatives about how awesome w/l's are and they were all jealous and my mum said oh they're so pretty, bout time you got yourself a descent girl, how much did you say she costs again?... lol!

Yes I have to pay the PG's cash but I nearly got mugged today walking through Sydney by some crazed druggo so I'm happy when I get the cash to the lady.

C

colzilla

All my friends and relatives know that I'm a mad keen punter and if they don't like it... "Stiff s##". Stiff s##t for all other wowsers too... Especially the church goers. The cops and ASIO can have a SS to

Seems as if you are going for a bit more than a $160-200 x 30 minute booking,

Dallas

Legend Member
Even asio agents get lonely too I thought they'd be glad for an outcall on those long surveillance jobs :)

Well I would be happy for a 30 min booking but by the time I fly the 600km to Sydney and pay for the hotel for the night I figure she might as well stay a bit longer otherwise the hotel would go to waste. I guess I'm just doing two 30min bookings every hour for 12 in a row :)