• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

PURPLE HAZE

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Maybe I have missed it. but it seems very quiet on the western front regarding the dockers impending Prelim and .................... GRAND FINAL apperances. Or don't we wish to jinx them? :D:D:D:D. Com'on you closet dockers fetishists. Arc up.

C

colzilla

No doubt the Dockers will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... or a Docker shocker.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
i love my team
2b81f98e1c80e73144c25606ae05d78d.jpg
but i do hope dorkers... oops i mean Dockers do well :D

W

wr3xr

I've been a loud and proud freo supporter since round 1, 1995.

It's been a pretty tough journey but i think in 2 weeks time i'll be celebrating our first flag!!!

We should knock off sydney but geelong and hawks could go either way. I believe it'll be a rough cats v freo final and 7 or 8 players will miss the opening rounds next season :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Westy and magoc I am not a fan of Freo (But best of luck for the rest of the finals ) but Is it just me but my team is not popular and thats how we want it to be But walking around town it seems over the years there is an indifference to Freo That must be worse than dislike isn't it ? Or is it just a case of The Eagles are the big boys still until you have won a flag?

T

Tania Admin

The who? We have a team in the west called the what? Dockers? Never heard of them.

Signed
Eagles Supporter!

Happy2

Legend Member
We know that Tania Just ask magoc and Westy They have had a blah decade or worse til now

T

Tania Admin

I'm not grumpy :) And NO! I'm definitely not Col,,I have no problems with working for a start....

C

colzilla

I like work it's just in very small doses.

I like football too it's just that with so many teams I think with a few less clubs the standard could be better..

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
The who? We have a team in the west called the what? Dockers? Never heard of them.

Signed
Eagles Supporter!
Heheheheheheeeeeeeee such a shame that I can't see your lovely face at the moment. I mean there is no doubt that the Dockers will go all the way. Sad for the Eagles but that's life.

I am just amazed how the Western Australian has picked up on the Dockers and changed its tune. Usually it is all about the Eagles.........never mind the Dockers. Now that has certainly changed at least at the moment.

Go DOCKERS goooooooooooooo ;)

W

wr3xr

You know what Col, your probably right. I reckon you could remove 2 teams and both the competition and spectators would be of a higher quality.

Melbourne, cause they are going nowhere and collingwood, well because their collingwood. :D

C

colzilla

Think they need to get rid of more than two teams. At least Merge a couple of Melbourne teams with GWS and the Suns

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I am not a d
Westy and magoc I am not a fan of Freo (But best of luck for the rest of the finals ) but Is it just me but my team is not popular and thats how we want it to be But walking around town it seems over the years there is an indifference to Freo That must be worse than dislike isn't it ? Or is it just a case of The Eagles are the big boys still until you have won a flag?
I am not a dockers supporter. Was just looking to stir those that are. My goodness if they don't win this year, it may be a long next 20.:eek:

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Rochelle, its great to meet another supporter!!

And Lana...... :p
Rochelle, its great to meet another supporter!!

And Lana...... :p

Good old COLLINGWOOD forever we
We know how to play the game.
Side by side we stick together,

To uphold the Magpies name.
Hear the barrackers a shouting,
As all barrackers should,
Oh, the premiership's a cakewalk.. (not this year)
For the good old Collingwood.

W

wr3xr

Obviously you didnt receive my previous spam report:p

Tania supports the budgies so she's no help but maybe Rochelle being a fellow supporter and mod can solve our collingwood spam issues:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
By the way........Fremantle city council decided that the cappucino stripe in the centre of Freo needed a purple coat.......unfortunaltely the colour was not water proof and got washed away by the rather heavy rain..........well according to the forecast for Saturday I can only hope that the Dockers are water proof and won't get washed away. o_O

R

Raye@Langtrees

It is great to see people so passionate about their sport and team.
Nothing beats a All Black Supporter though xx Good luck Freo xx

Yes Viv quite agree, nothing compares to the mighty All Blacks, they are unstoppable.....

W

wr3xr

If freo win this week, can we change the colour of the forum to purple for one week?

I understand purple is the colour of sexual frustration, however frustration is an everyday experience for freo supporters!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
If freo win this week, can we change the colour of the forum to purple for one week?

And for a month if/when they win the final............or do I get carried away.........:p